• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cutting cycle advice

liftshit0409

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1-8 Test Propionate 100mg/eod
1-8 Tren Ace 100mg/eod
3-8 winny 50mg/ed
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg/eod
1-8 Cabergoline .5mg Twice Weekly.
Clomid pct

Solid cycle?
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

i think you forgot the most important part of the cycle, clean diet

1-8 Test Propionate 100mg/eod
1-8 Tren Ace 100mg/eod
3-8 winny 50mg/ed
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg/eod
1-8 Cabergoline .5mg Twice Weekly.
Clomid pct

Solid cycle?
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

I would not run caber unless its necessary... To many people run it for no reason at all. Especially at only 400mg week. Other than that looks good

Post your diet in detail.

Also post some pics since you have been hitting the juice hard for several years now.

I would not run caber unless its necessary... To many people run it for no reason at all. Especially at only 400mg week. Other than that looks good

First I love your avitar. I think I know that bear. lol Just started tren, can you explain how to you recomend to use caber. Thanks

i think you forgot the most important part of the cycle, clean diet

^^This - Gear looks great, add hcg, But if your diet and cardio aren't on it, you can pump all the juice you want and get nowhere. I'm on TRT doses and getting shredded. DIET DIET DIET oh yeah and if you don't know how to set it up, hire a coach - they are worth it. There are several members here who do that as a profession. I've got one myself.

Back