• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tne question

cocoleveo7686

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hope this isn't a stupid question but I'm just being cautious. My friend has 2ml left of tne and I want to try it so i can buy it later if i want. My question is since im NOT on cycle if I do it 2x 2 days in a row will I need to take nolva or Clomid at all? Does it effect your body badly if only done twice as in my levels? Or be shut down?

Thanks in advance

Everyone responds differently, but, it's pretty safe to say you won't be shutdown off of two days of use.

Hope this isn't a stupid question but I'm just being cautious. My friend has 2ml left of tne and I want to try it so i can buy it later if i want. My question is since im NOT on cycle if I do it 2x 2 days in a row will I need to take nolva or Clomid at all? Does it effect your body badly if only done twice as in my levels? Or be shut down?

Thanks in advance

A quick fluctuation in hormone levels over a couple days couldn't do too much damage to your hpta. That spike in blood levels, however, probably wouldn't do too much for your gains. Just save it for another cycle

save it it will not make you gain ant muscle it might make your workout better if taken 1 hr before workout but like dude said save it and get more bro

Yeah.. the only thing you will be able to guage from 2ml of tne is the pip. You're not going to see any gains, so what's the point? Save it til you're ready to run a cycle and have more TNE to run.

Not really lookin for gains more of the energy rush and little strength. Just wanted to make sure the pip isn't too bad before I buy a whole thing.

Back