• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I KEEP CRYING boowho

needs roids

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
nah my esto levels are good had my tits cut off feeling 110percent.......nah why im really here is cause i figure moveing my fingers an shiting people is useing much less energy than anything ?? i wonder how you can not do research without being mistaken with sourceing?? an since im not sourceing an my brain is working better with test i have to bring a small issue to you all.
if you cant tell a fellow gear head WHO IS SAFE an who is not...........see selling steroids may be against the law? BUT SELLING shit that fucks people up only brings heat to steroid NATION?????? i mean the more people get messed up on some crap from bangcock it will bring a huge amount off attention to real farmers ..at the moment its a victimless crime so what no one gets hurt let it be, aint high on priority..
but as poor fucks who just jab anything in their body not knowing thats a crime with a victim some1 who dont care about the benifits of GEAR? thats who would sell that NOT A TRUE GEAR HEAD so if their is a way dont threaten my life for being REAL lol like some peeps realy mind enhancing for them lol :blowjob::lifter::blowjob:

He is asking for sources and crying because he is being negged for asking for sources.

Is he having buyers remorse fom the tittie removal?

is this a truse false question or multiple choice?

or is this even a question?

or is this the secreat answer we have all been looking for.

also, I would not buy anymore weed from the person that supplied the smoke you smoked while writing this thread bro. Its for real some laced up fucked up shit bro. You will die if you smoke any more of that shit. :mooh::mooh:

FRom what i can get out of it I think he is saying why would anyone get gear from someone who is not a gear head because ALL gear heads have everyones health as a number one concern when making their candy. And why would you buy from someone who is not a gear head because non gear heads only want to bend you over and ass fuck you because I got lost from there.............................

OP IS A FUCKING FAGGOT PUSSY ASS BITCH....DIE MOTHA FUCKA DIE MOTHA FUCKA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Steroidzz Nation yo....the real farmers, dat der uhhhhhhhhhhhh wat izzz up...yo

Basically he is mad because he got negged for asking for sources. Which would be nice HELL I would love if someone held my hand an said buy from Z or buy from MP. Unfortunately it does not work like that. If it was easy I don't think there would be any good sources. Either way the best thing to do is not rush anything make friends and contribute to the community and what you put in you will eventually get back.

It's all good.....but why did he cut his tit's off?????

Back