• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pain in hand after benching heavy

cc-10

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Lately after my benchpress routine my left hand and wrist is a lil sore (on a scale from 1-10 about a 3) pain isn't enough or long enough to see a doctor about. I think it's an issue of form. I feel I have weak wrists and I am wondering if wrist wraps will help my wrists from breaking for when benching? Does anyone have experience w/ this?

I have pretty small joints too for my size. My elbows tend to bother me more on chest day than wrists, although they hurt sometimes as well. I use wraps just to be safe. They also seem to help with pressing as they keep the wrist locked in a fairly stable position. That should help with form as you won't be fighting the weight as much.

Lately after my benchpress routine my left hand and wrist is a lil sore (on a scale from 1-10 about a 3) pain isn't enough or long enough to see a doctor about. I think it's an issue of form. I feel I have weak wrists and I am wondering if wrist wraps will help my wrists from breaking for when benching? Does anyone have experience w/ this?

You lift? Well it sounds like you overdid it with LHJO actividads. Switch to RHJo until symptoms subside.

GICH!

I had a similar wrist issue with regards to beching. I found that the best way to make it comfortable is to use wrist wraps on your heaviest sets. A little support goes a long way.

here is what you need to do for a while: use a long bandage and wrap it around your wrist without tightening and stopping the blood to flow , instead you need the wrap to be supportive right? then you wrap it around your wrist covering the joint where it bends, the wrap must be wide enough to cover partially your hand and bottom of your palm and your wrist bone in such a way that when the wrapping is thick enough you cannot bend your wrist backwards easily as the wrap will be supporting it. (wrap it directly on where the joint is not below it). When you are benching then the wraps will be supportive as you bend your wrist back to push the bar.

Thanks for the replys I ordered some inzer 20 inch wrist wraps off of ebay and Im gonna see if they help me.

Back