• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Legit uses for bacteriostatic water

OneWheyOrAnother

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone,

bacteriostatic water is an over the counter product here in Canada, but they ALWAYS want to know what I am using it for before they sell it to me.
It's getting annoying and I was wondering if anyone had a legit reason I could use for when they question me?

idk theres alot off stuff legal up there in Canada you can say none of you business or HGH, , MT2,, look ups whats legal i'm sure HGH is

Tell them it is for your wife's ovulation kit. Tell them that they always send the hcg but insurance doesn't cover the bac water. Just an idea

Tell them to jam it up their ass.

Tell them it is for your wife's ovulation kit. Tell them that they always send the hcg but insurance doesn't cover the bac water. Just an idea

Thanks, there is at least one good answer here. The rest won't help me get any bac water if they decide to question me for it.
While it is an OTC product here, less and less stores are carrying it. And sometimes they question why I am buying it, because it's OTC but behind the counter.
So it's pretty much up to their discretion to sell it to me. Same as insulin. One time I had a pharmacy deny me insulin because I have no script, even though it's OTC.

So I'm just trying to fly under the radar. I was thinking to use this as my story; My mother uses it to dilute her interferon injections because they feel like burning acid when injecting, but I need bac water because that's what it's reconstituted with.

IML Gear Cream!
Tell them you are reconstituting growth hormone or peptides. Who cares what they think? They can't deny you it's ileagel to deny you. That's just another bonus tto living here.:)

Tell them to eat your sweaty gym ass. Just google it or amazon! I don't need some legal drug dealer that rips ppl off every day busting my chops for buying sterile water!

Tell them it is to dilute B12! Thats what I say and I am in Canada Too! =)

Hey New girl I am new at this also and am in Ontario. I tried pharmacies today and they thought i was crazy and they don't carry it. Anyway, i am going to have to find somewhere to get it. So how long have you been using mt2? I just ordered today. I am so confused on how much to take and all because first of all i was horribleeeeeeee in math and second, so many different opinions on starting. Let me know how you make out if you can. What dosage you are doing? I would sooooooooooo appreciate it! thanks

Hi Jay, where do you order? In Canada....the place i bought the mt2 doesn't sell the water..

There's a sponsor section. Just scroll down and check out the peptide sites. Pretty simple :)

Information

Hello there guys. This forum has been quite helpful for me as a pharmacist in ways that you can lie to get a product that will ultimately hurt you. Please think for a second why you are having such a hard time getting it..

IML Gear Cream!
Hello there guys. This forum has been quite helpful for me as a pharmacist in ways that you can lie to get a product that will ultimately hurt you. Please think for a second why you are having such a hard time getting it..

How will the water hurt anyone?

tits or gtfo

Negged! Again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

So you'll deny someone (legit) this because of a reason they give is a same one from above?

Idiot troll.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

I wonder what the expression on their face would be like if you replied " My wife prefers to Douche with this, she says she gains an optimal clean "

You can just use sodium chloride for injection purposes, I use that for mel 2, also reside in Ontario. I always have a hard time finding bacteriostatic water, however you can always ask the pharmacy (shoppers) and most likely they wont mind ordering some for you.

Back