• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Looking for OSTA Rx??? loggers!

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A brand new product from IronMagLabs needs loggers!

OSTA Rx??? - SARM

Osta-Rx22.jpg

-Non-hormonal Anabolic Compound
-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Promotes Fat Loss
-Promotes Recovery
-Increases Libido
-Safe for Males & Females
-Can be used for PCT and Bridging

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM)

((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

Dosing: 3 caps daily in divided doses.

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Osta Rx

Loggers have to be experienced lifters. IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 3 caps per day for 4 weeks. You must start the log in this forum BEFORE May 1st. You must have OVER 300 posts at IM and be an adult of at least 21 years old.

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own. Female and male loggers welcomed.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

Stats
Height: 5ft 10
Weight: 83.3kgs
Training exp: 4 years
Goal: cutting to atleast 10%
Natural

I have recently just started a thread about trying a test booster as although i am only 21 and test levels should be at it's highest i feel compared to when i was 18-19 levels have decreased..I have started a Journal which i am updating daily...and would appreciate giving a detailed log of OSTA RX on its own to see if IML products live up to all the logs that i have followed since day 1 of andro rx.

Many thanks

United States loggers only please.

I think I would make a good logger. I have 11 years of lifting experience and have already more than doubled my body size. I'm posting on here every day, recoming from 12% to 10% bodyfat, a range where changes are very visible. Lift 5 times a day, not powerlifting, strictly bodybuilding type training. I've used a few of your supplements before including DMZ and halo, and I use your advanced cycle support all the time and believe it's the main cause for my bad blood pressure now being great blood pressure.

I think I would make a good logger. I have 11 years of lifting experience and have already more than doubled my body size. I'm posting on here every day, recoming from 12% to 10% bodyfat, a range where changes are very visible. Lift 5 times a day, not powerlifting, strictly bodybuilding type training. I've used a few of your supplements before including DMZ and halo, and I use your advanced cycle support all the time and believe it's the main cause for my bad blood pressure now being great blood pressure.

PM me a ship addy brother.

We still need more loggers.

Can't believe people aren't jumping all over this.

I'd log it but I'm off cycle right now and I wouldn't want to use it without test.

great opportunity !!

IML Gear Cream!
Wow, this looks like a really solid product. Good luck to those who enter. Wish I hadn't spent 5yrs in South America so I could have built up my postcount instead.

I lift 6 days a week - decent weights for decent reps - finishing up my pct/break after my Super Dmz/Halo Ext run. I am over 50, but I still lift like a bull, and I figure; if it works for me it will definitely work for the young'uns!

New product looks good! I'm sure you will get some good bros to log this for ya

I lift 6 days a week - decent weights for decent reps - finishing up my pct/break after my Super Dmz/Halo Ext run. I am over 50, but I still lift like a bull, and I figure; if it works for me it will definitely work for the young'uns!
sorry - just saw that you need 300 posts - I do have over 20 years training experience, so if you decide to loosen up this rule, I'm all in! My diet and training are on point....

Would love to log this...Ive done every ph/oral aas in the book in the past and have been an avid lifter for past 12 years or so...Ive even tried MP Ostarine with not much luck so I'd like to see how this compares.

Let me know, thanks!

Last edited:
sorry - just saw that you need 300 posts - I do have over 20 years training experience, so if you decide to loosen up this rule, I'm all in! My diet and training are on point....

i would like to tset this.i am a long time vet

Would love to log this...Ive done every ph/oral aas in the book in the past and have been an avid lifter for past 12 years or so...Ive even tried MP Ostarine with not much luck so I'd like to see how this compares.

Let me know, thanks!

Ok guys,

Send me ship addys via PM for the Osta rx. I need detailed logs here at IM for the product.

Thanks!

IML Gear Cream!
We NEED some female loggers also please!

Man, I just started my Osta today

hows this on the liver? ill do it if you need more loggers sounds like a good time

Hi...I am new!! Jus started with labpe n thanks to pittsburgh63..he told me to follow this post! I had been following studies on osterine n was considering trying it out a month ago!! It would be awesome to try it out!!! I am preparing for a show. I am 25 weeks out atm..my second show! Lol..I want to give it my best this time around.please tell me what do I need to do

Why should I be considered to try it for free?! Because..I say..pretty please please!! I am so keen that as soon as I read about it..even while I am camping.I m onto it!!
On a more serious note..I need all the help I can get! I had been training 3 years now and I had never try anything other then training hard core and eating clean 24/7..(well..most times..ha ha)..in the next 12 weeks
I want to go optimal and all out..and try my best to see the outcome at the end of my hard work...

Got mine, started yesterday, will keep log and any results...using the recommended dose 3 caps per day.

Guys,

Please start a log with "Osta rx" in the thread title when you start taking the product. We need all logs started by May 1st at the latest.

Thanks

Is 4 weeks long enough, would there be any benefit for running it for 6-8 weeks, and how long till you should start seeing any effects?

Back