• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blood work back/ Looking for opinions

Roaddkingg

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just got back some of my initial blood work back today and it concerns me.
I havent cycled in six months and wanted to get a base line.
Here's the scenerio. I'm 55 206lbs pretty lean.
The total Test came in @611 Ranges are 348-1197
Free test was 6.3 Ranges are 7.2-24.0
Estrogens, total was 138 Ranges are 40-115
So you can see why I am concerned. The total test isnt to bad I guess for some one my age and clean
But the free test is low and that freakin estro is out of control. OMG!
I would expect it to be high if I was cycleing and not having my ai in check but this shit is just not right.
I want to start a cycle soon and I know how to control it IF I was ON but I'm looking for opinions as to why it would be this high and why my free test is so low.
Thanks in advance

You are aromatizing highly. If you use a low dose AI your E2 will normalize downward and Free T will rise. Men tend to aromatize more as they age and/or when they gain fat.

0.5mg Adex 3 days per week.

Thats what I thought Heavy. I just dont understand why it would be so high and like I stated I havent done anything for about six months.
The dose you reccomend for the adex is what I would normally do ON a cycle.
If this is the case then perhaps I am one who would need more adex ON a cycle.
Since I run so high on estro what would be you'r recomendation for adex when I get a cycle going?
I'd best start the adex right now and then ramp it up when I start my cycle.
This really surprised me when I saw this report.
I was some what glad however that my total test was relitively high. I know we have spoken before about me just going on TRT and after seeing this I may be a bit closer to that than I thought. Having real high estro can lead to all kinds of health issues like heart desease and stroke just to name a few.
And actually I am pretty lean, I wear a 33 pants and even with that I have room so that gives you a idea of my weight. I'm 206 and 6ft1 so fat is not the issue I dont believe.
Thanks for the reply.

I would say retest in 4 weeks. You could still be normalizing. It can take longer when we get older. Your SHBG might be high and you might still be in aromatase high gear from your last cycle. Like I said. You could still be normalizing. There are pharmaceutical ways to get your number better like using a little Proviron to free up your test and a little exemastane to dampen your estrogen conversion rate. But really is it necessary? How do you feel? How is your sex drive? Are you motivated in general? How are your lipids and other blood markers?The overall picture is more important than a value or 2 that is just a little bit out of normal range. Testosterone numbers bounce around so no one reading is absolute.

I would be willing to bet though if you use some proviron and exemastane your total test would shoot up 300 points and your free test would go up 30-50%.

I would say retest in 4 weeks. You could still be normalizing. It can take longer when we get older. Your SHBG might be high and you might still be in aromatase high gear from your last cycle. Like I said. You could still be normalizing. There are pharmaceutical ways to get your number better like using a little Proviron to free up your test and a little exemastane to dampen your estrogen conversion rate. But really is it necessary? How do you feel? How is your sex drive? Are you motivated in general? How are your lipids and other blood markers?The overall picture is more important than a value or 2 that is just a little bit out of normal range. Testosterone numbers bounce around so no one reading is absolute.

I would be willing to bet though if you use some proviron and exemastane your total test would shoot up 300 points and your free test would go up 30-50%.

I second HI and Glycomann....with emphasis on proviron... like I've said many times on here, proviron is the ULTIMATE aas! I can't think of anything off the top of my head that has as many uses!!!

Thats what I thought Heavy. I just dont understand why it would be so high and like I stated I havent done anything for about six months.
The dose you reccomend for the adex is what I would normally do ON a cycle.
If this is the case then perhaps I am one who would need more adex ON a cycle.
Since I run so high on estro what would be you'r recomendation for adex when I get a cycle going?
I'd best start the adex right now and then ramp it up when I start my cycle.
This really surprised me when I saw this report.
I was some what glad however that my total test was relitively high. I know we have spoken before about me just going on TRT and after seeing this I may be a bit closer to that than I thought. Having real high estro can lead to all kinds of health issues like heart desease and stroke just to name a few.
And actually I am pretty lean, I wear a 33 pants and even with that I have room so that gives you a idea of my weight. I'm 206 and 6ft1 so fat is not the issue I dont believe.
Thanks for the reply.

I also aromatize more than when I was younger. It happens brother.

Labs dictate dose.

Thanks guys.
I'm going to start on the arimadex and look into getting me some proviron and I think it would be a good idea for me to do proviron on every cyle from here on out.
Here's a question for you.
ON cycle what dose do ya'll think would be good with proviron just to help me out a bit with this dam estro thing I apparently have?
Plus it looks like .5mg arex 3x wkly for on cycle may not be enough for me.
I really cant afford to get bloods done all the time so I really wish I could get this worked out.
Also if any of you would like to PM me on the best and cheapest proviron that would be great.
Actually I should have some now but a lot of places have minimums and I'm pretty well set on everything else.
Except for extra tren Heavy. LOL

Back