• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fed the Fuck Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommygunz

Registered
Reaction score
running down the road tryin' to loosen my load
IML Gear Cream!
Bros, act quick because this will disapear fast! PM me if you want to hear the bullshit this sponsor has drug me through. All you reps save your breath, Z, OD & Heavy already know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Don't be taken for another dime.

I forwarded your concerns to OD.

Thanks bro but he and Z know the score.

We are on it TG. WE are dealing with postal here so as you know issues can and will come up.There are others waiting including myself-doing our best for everyone. We even have a tester pack held up-but others have arrived.Thank You-OD

I have been told two different things from two different reps via pm.

I know that they are just repeating what has been told to them by Z and they are trying to help but it is irritating.

IML Gear Cream!
Postal is horrible right now I too am waiting on a pack and as mentioned I have a tester just sitting... Hopefully it gets better I'm just glad I know for sure z will make sure everything ends w everyone taken care of I feel for u gunz I really do but I have faith you'll b taken care of even if it takes a while

Bro u should only pm one rep and really I mean what more do U want from them they are working on it none of us work for customs or the p o I'm sure it gets irrataring all the same where is it Pm's it's a two way street

I'm just exhausted from telling this info to OD & Heavy today. I think OD is trying his very hardest for me. This is all Z. Out of respect for my friend OD I'm gonna give Z one last chance to step up and if he doesn't I'll spill it bros.

I understand. I am sure it will come. I just don't have patience as I should. When it gets here I will take pics and continue keep you guys updated as I have been. Thanks

We r gonna have to hit up chronic taco sometime and wait this one out couple beers maybe a few shots that should help to pass some time

As soon As I get this order I am going to take Repo's advice and order my next cycle far in advance this way I don't have to go without and have to wait....

This isn't about not planning and interrupting a cycle, this is about not sending people what they paid for. Shit I've got 2 cycles sitting here right now and if I get in a pinch I'll go to the rock solid ugl on this board or jump back onto the vials of trt Watson I'm sitting on. Don't be fooled, I'm no fool.

We are on it TG. WE are dealing with postal here so as you know issues can and will come up.There are others waiting including myself-doing our best for everyone. We even have a tester pack held up-but others have arrived.Thank You-OD

Yes bro!!Z is trying his hardest to catch everyone back up from all the postal problems from feb-march!!!I know it sucks,but you aren't the only one waiting.I will be forced to go into pct real soon,but thats life.

IML Gear Cream!
Z can't control the postal problems.This isn't walmart guy's ,but I promise z will manage to deliver everyone's order.

i had timing issues with my last z order and the reps and Z communicated with me through the process... these things cant be controlled but everything worked out fine as Z promised. I feel your pain bro, shit gets nerve racking.

I know Z and his ways. You will be taken care of. Z is a world class business man. He didn't get this big and well known by fucking people. If he could he would hand deliver your shit, unfortunatly that's impossible! Be mindful of how great he was when his shipping was lightning fast. He's having issues,relax workout get laid and let the man work. Follow those steps and you will be making another I love z thread in no time.

I order from overseas alot...never have any problems with shipping..I dont understand when it comes to unclez product its always a shipping problem...I just received a item from china in 7 days...

This is not a postal problem. I think that horse has been rode into the ground. This is not a 1 or 2 month delay, so "chill out" doesn't apply here. So to those of you just chiming in with your calming comments are wasting your breath. Like my op said pm me. Trust me you'll rethink this.

This is not a postal problem. I think that horse has been rode into the ground. This is not a 1 or 2 month delay, so "chill out" doesn't apply here. So to those of you just chiming in with your calming comments are wasting your breath. Like my op said pm me. Trust me you'll rethink this.

bro, why dont you just let know people know the problem

This is not a postal problem. I think that horse has been rode into the ground.

People love to say this!!!!

Im curious to know the story....

A friend of mine ordered A WHILE back and the package has yet to be delivered. He has taken all the proper steps and has spoken to a rep but he feels like its not being handled the right way. With that being said... I won the Z free gear for blood work and my package is sitting here now. My buddy keeps saying that he has been ripped off and its bullshit.

WOW - I'm not sure of the details here but I do know Z does his best to take care of everyone!

This type business does have far more issues to deal with than the norm - it's not your local Wal-Mart and we're not
ordering from Amazon.

You are dealing with customs - the postal system - and an exponential possibility of challenges that can enter the
business at anytime.

These last couple of months have been no exception to these challenges - with over 30 international orders I've
finally had one snagged - does that suck ... "no - it's the chance I personally take with every order."

If there is an issue with the wrong items being sent - well - Z is not personally doing this and unfortunately
employee's do make mistakes - I know this very well first hand ... "and yes it sucks - but we can always fix
those mistakes."

Just like Ryan says - it's always best to order in advance - personally I shoot for a year.

However - if this was my first order with Z and had some snags - I would be very concerned (that's only normal) but
let me at least say this...

Tommy - please stay cool!

I've been very fortunate over the last 1 1/2 years to get to know Z - and believe it or not he is human - yep he really is
- just like everyone reading this - he's a really nice guy and works very hard to take care of everyone.

From my conversations with Z - he does get very upset if - "any" - customer has not been taken care of as planned...

... and the bitch of this type of business is that ... you can not correct any concern on the spot - it takes time just like placing
a new order ... "that's the reality of the business - like it or not."

From my experience - Z always alway alway "over-delivers" if there is a mistake on his behalf.

If it's a customs issue and and order was snagged ... "we are VERY lucky he will take the loss and resend orders like he does."

With all due respect Tommy - you're not doing yourself any favors by responding in this manner - and I'm really saying this
to help you.

I am not one to ride z's dick but his shit always took a while for me when ever I ordered...always got it though

WOW - I'm not sure of the details here but I do know Z does his best to take care of everyone!

This type business does have far more issues to deal with than the norm - it's not your local Wal-Mart and we're not
ordering from Amazon.

You are dealing with customs - the postal system - and an exponential possibility of challenges that can enter the
business at anytime.

These last couple of months have been no exception to these challenges - with over 30 international orders I've
finally had one snagged - does that suck ... "no - it's the chance I personally take with every order."

If there is an issue with the wrong items being sent - well - Z is not personally doing this and unfortunately
employee's do make mistakes - I know this very well first hand ... "and yes it sucks - but we can always fix
those mistakes."

Just like Ryan says - it's always best to order in advance - personally I shoot for a year.

However - if this was my first order with Z and had some snags - I would be very concerned (that's only normal) but
let me at least say this...

Tommy - please stay cool!

I've been very fortunate over the last 1 1/2 years to get to know Z - and believe it or not he is human - yep he really is
- just like everyone reading this - he's a really nice guy and works very hard to take care of everyone.

From my conversations with Z - he does get very upset if - "any" - customer has not been taken care of as planned...

... and the bitch of this type of business is that ... you can not correct any concern on the spot - it takes time just like placing
a new order ... "that's the reality of the business - like it or not."

From my experience - Z always alway alway "over-delivers" if there is a mistake on his behalf.

If it's a customs issue and and order was snagged ... "we are VERY lucky he will take the loss and resend orders like he does."

With all due respect Tommy - you're not doing yourself any favors by responding in this manner - and I'm really saying this
to help you.

It's like you took the words outta my brain.. I could not have said it better REPO.. Not much to add .. Except that the OP's situation is known and being worked on.. So him asking people to PM him and sayin, "Trust me you'll rethink this" .. seems suspect to me.. Z and OD know the situation and have communicated with you.. If anyone can and is willing to help its them. So i gotta ask what's the angle here???? We all get it!! Most of us have been there with one sponsor or another.. Your not ordering a fucking DVD from overseas.. Sometimes shit happens thats out of everyone's control.. Sit back and wait.. PM all the people you want and make all the threads you want.. It's not going to help or speed up anything.. Hope you get your issues resolved... VE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back