• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Favorite Dbol

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats your favorite dbol on the market today from your experience ?? I was just ready to purchase a bunch of blue hearts but then heard something from a buddy I didnt like ...I'd rather hear from you guys here that have tried a few different ones.....I havent really liked any over the last few years

Whats your favorite dbol on the market today from your experience ?? I was just ready to purchase a bunch of blue hearts but then heard something from a buddy I didnt like ...I'd rather hear from you guys here that have tried a few different ones.....I havent really liked any over the last few years
Dunno what your buddy coulda said but those hearts have NEVER let me down, first cycle I ran 20mg a day of the blue hearts, I gained about 25lbs and all lifts when up around 50lbs in a little over a month.

British Dispensary (little pinkies with the snake and arrow) are top notch, try those bro and i bet you will love them. Always put on a good 20-25lbs and run for 6weeks and 50mgs is as high as i have to go. make you strong as an ox, increased recovery time,and libido.

I haven't had any that have not worked, but I'm using bd right now and they are awesome.

Blue hearts are my new favorite.

And I'm a Dbol fiend. I include it everywhere I can.

I have only tried dbol twice both at the same dosage of 50mgs/day for 4 weeks and I like my second try alot better. My first was GP dbol and my second were caps from a source on this site and his are awesome im up 15 pounds in 3 weeks.

I dunno how u guys do it. D bols give me an insane headache....and I don't get headaches but twice a yr.

IML Gear Cream!
No like I can't even run them for a few days lol.
We all tolerate gear differently.

blue hearts are body research 10mg.... they are by far the best on the market!!!

Which 1 of our sponcors carry the real blue hearts please pm me .....What about SFY

blue hearts are gtg and gp too ad 5mg anabol too so go with the blue hearts bro everyone likes them on here

gen-shi worked well for me @ 25mg ED on my first cycle, really dbol is cheap so any half decent UGL should be good. If they're gonna underdose something it will probably be tren/mast/var something like that

I'm currently running Dragon Pharm Dbols @ 40mg ed..

I'm on my 2nd wk with them...right now they make me feel crazy good..I should have better gauge on them by next week :thumb:

Murf look in my sig.

Everyone please beware that March Pharma does not make blue hearts anymore. So if you see blue hearts made by them they are fakes.

I really liked Z line dbol a year ago. Just got some blue heart from SFY and I've never heard a bad thing about them.

IML Gear Cream!
revrovit-b but it's gone now :(

Back