• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best Blend you ever ran?

Caretaker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For me it has to be the Syntrop Ten6Hundred.
200 mg each of
Boldenone Undecylenate
Nandrolone Decanoate
Test Cyp
I blew the fuck up with that combined with 20 mg test e twice a week.

I've heard Parsifal brews some pretty bomb blends. Never tried it, but if it's like his prop then it's solid stuff.

I`ve drawn from 2 vials and reinjected unto a 3rd to kinda make my own to make pinning later easier.but getting it ready to go is great.

200 mg each of
Boldenone Undecylenate
Nandrolone Decanoate
Test Cyp

they use to have good shit they still have a web site up i wonder if it's good they were one of the best years ago now it's 40% off at all times has anyone ordered lately from regenxxl.com i actually can't even find it anymore wtf

they use to have good shit they still have a web site up i wonder if it's good they were one of the best years ago now it's 40% off at all times has anyone ordered lately from regenxxl.com i actually can't even find it anymore wtf

I heard through back channels(from people that have now vanished) that they went down and went down HARD.

I heard through back channels(from people that have now vanished) that they went down and went down HARD.
wow thats crazy like i said they were the best at one time it's better now anyway domestic is the way to go!!!
i won there there halo 10 mg 100 of them i eat 10mg and they were the bomb i took only 10mg and 1 hr later i felt like i could lift the gym

200 mg each of
Boldenone Undecylenate
Nandrolone Decanoate
Test Cyp

um...typo on my part. That should read 200 mg of test e.

the best best blend ever took had to be mast,nnp,and prop that came in a blend now i blend i like to run is cyp or E, EQ, and tren or deca

EQ is more close to d bol then deca idk why people say that EQ is close to deca cause it's not EQ was looking for an injectable d bol wich it is closer too then deca by far just a little history ll

the best best blend ever took had to be mast,nnp,and prop that came in a blend now i blend i like to run is cyp or E, EQ, and tren or deca

I`d like to make something like that. Everytime I find tren I can afford something happens and the deal doesn`t happen.

EQ is more close to d bol then deca idk why people say that EQ is close to deca cause it's not EQ was looking for an injectable d bol wich it is closer too then deca by far just a little history ll

EQ is structurally similar to dbol but once you add that methyl group it changes everything. I doubt anyone would say the effects are even remotely similar.

In regards to op, it was 200mg of each per ML??? How the hell does one get 600mg of gear to hold in a single ml, any brewers care to enlighten me?

I've never tried any blends but I think a TNE/dbol/halo blend would be sweet for preworkout

Yeah. 200 mgs EACH per ml.
EQ is structurally similar to dbol but once you add that methyl group it changes everything. I doubt anyone would say the effects are even remotely similar.

In regards to op, it was 200mg of each per ML??? How the hell does one get 600mg of gear to hold in a single ml, any brewers care to enlighten me?

I've never tried any blends but I think a TNE/dbol/halo blend would be sweet for preworkout

Back