• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Class Action Lawsuits - Prohormones

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The class action lawsuits allege that sellers of "prohormone" or "andro" products, such as Androstenedione, Androstenediol, Norandrostenedione, Norandrostenediol and similar products, deceive consumers by claiming the products help users gain muscle mass and strength when in fact they do not.

According to industry sources, these sellers have known for years that prohormone products do not help users gain muscle mass and strength.
Studies suggest that millions of Americans may be affected.

http://www.prohormonelitigation.com/

I believe that has been dead for awhile. The lawyers haven't been able to get any plaintiffs.

They hoped to put the companies in a posture of admitting that either (i) they didn't work (thus substantiating the claims), or (ii) being in a position where they were selling products classified as illegal under the steroid act because they were "anabolic."

Originally posted by Twin Peak
I believe that has been dead for awhile. The lawyers haven't been able to get any plaintiffs.

They hoped to put the companies in a posture of admitting that either (i) they didn't work (thus substantiating the claims), or (ii) being in a position where they were selling products classified as illegal under the steroid act because they were "anabolic."
Yep catch 22!!!!!!!!!!!

Back