• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren to Test 1.5/1.0 ratio... but with low dosed Deca for joints? Trouble or doable?

beautifulpeople

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thoughts on Tren Ace at 75mg ED and Test Phenylprop at 50mg ED, with Deca at 250mg/week? I have run Tren and Deca together successfully, but with my Test dosed at 2:1 to the Tren.

This is a lean bulk, currently at 5'11 220 and 14%bf. I plan to run the Tren as long as I can tolerate the sides, which I hope to see less of with the Test dosed lower.

I have Letro for AI, Nolva and Clomid for SERM (Clomid would be preferable correct?), and Caber. Any other suggested supports?

I do, in addition to high fish oil. I have not tried cissus, but I'd like to. OTC joint support is usually sufficient for me off cycle, but on cycle they suffer. Deca had always been magic for my joints.

But if the addition of Deca is gonna run the point of running my Tren higher than my Test, I can manage.

I cruise on test-e all the time, and lately I have been running a low dose of deca along with the test.
You can do a Prop/Tren cycle and continue running the deca at a low dose..But you may even see benefits at less than 250/wk. The deca I'm running right now is 300mg/mL and I run half that at 150/wk with good results for joints.
Like I said I run it with Test-e but shouldn't be that much difference by itself.. as long as your test is high enough.
Try it out and see what works for you.

Its doable mate, and 100mg deca weekly will work for joints even. I read somewhere that even at low doses deca improves collegin synthesis by like 270% or something. And no I haven't got any links.

I'd leave out the deca and run a low dose of var/primo instead.

I'd leave out the deca and run a low dose of var/primo instead.

Even though being a "milder" steroid.. Mg for mg, Primo is just that, milder.. would be very expensive even at low doses, and deca is more widely available.

Assuming TS is not looking for that bang but just for the collagen enhancement, primo would suffice and one would suffer less sides (if any). Even anavar at a low dose does wonders for ligaments etc.

correct me if im wrong but im fairly certain deca only masks joint pain and isnt necessarily good for your joints

Dbol is an option, say 20mg - you could run that dose for 8 weeks without a problem. If you wanted to be extra cautious dose mon-fri.

IML Gear Cream!
100-150mg of deca once a week works wonders.

I'd say throw in Masteron but that and tren can be hell on your hairline. I've done deca, tren, and test but they were at fairly low doses 200, 420, 420 and had no real sides.

Back