Napsgear.net

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Anabolic5150 & Chrisotpherm

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Anabolic5150 & Chrisotpherm

I just wanted to take the time to let Naps know that these 2 guys are amazing in what they do. Mind you I have not purchased anything from Naps yet, but just by the way these 2 Men conduct themselves on the board I wouldn't hesitate to when the timing is right.

I have had many conversations with both of them, and both of them are hard to find, genuine, unselfish Brothers of this frowned upon community in the eyes of the uneducated. Both have gone above and beyond to help in matters that didn't involve them to begin with.

Anabolic, my Brother, this is going to be a fun and exciting journey. I cannot thank you enough for your veteran guidance and patience with me...

Chrisotpherm, this was a long time coming Brother. Thanks for everything, for sharing with a stranger at the most randomness of times...lol!

That's all...have a great day everyone! EZ out!

CURRENT SALE IS ON

Rep Points

agreed
    "I don't need sex. I make love to myself everyday at the gym"

-The Tren gremlins lie to me...... They tell me to do bad things

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Two great brothers for sure!!!

Rep Points

2 great chaps indeed!

Rep Points

def

Rep Points

Well said bro...
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Estrogen is from Satan. Testosterone is a gift from baby Jesus.
    Powered by BIG D PHARMA

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Ezskanken, thank you. It means a lot to me as I know it does to Chris to be acknowledged by the community here. We do our best to be honest and take care of customers so they know they are important. But don't forget GXR64 in this as well. He is the Wizard behind the curtain who makes a lot of the things we are capable of doing possible. We are a team, first and foremost.

But I want to personally thank you, the fellas who posted here and Chris and GXR for being friends. Through good and bad, we can only rely on one another, and its comforting to know that we can rely on the community here.

Rep Points

Stand up bro's right there.
    “For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.” Arnold Schwarzenegger

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

A+ in my book and I have ordered from naps. Anabolic was with me all the way!!
    Enough Excuses, Get It Done!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Ezskanken,
    Thank you so very much for your kind words. It only makes anabolic, Gxr64(Da Wizard as anabolic said) and myself want to work that much harder. I am truly whole hearty happy with my Naps family and the maniac that keeps the voices in my head sane. Lol. You can rest assured three of us will not allow anything in our power fall through the cracks or heck even if someone needs to blow off some steam or needs to chat, we will be there. I have talked to both anabolic and Gxr off topic of gears but of family, mentorship and friendship and have always been met with big arms. I too embrace all who have just needed to talk or whatever. We are family and I don't take that word lightly as it has kept me and my Soldiers alive on both of my deployments. Thanks again my brother, to rest of you masters and my good brothers anabolic and Gxr. Group hugz right meow!!!! Lol.
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ezskanken View Post
    I just wanted to take the time to let Naps know that these 2 guys are amazing in what they do. Mind you I have not purchased anything from Naps yet, but just by the way these 2 Men conduct themselves on the board I wouldn't hesitate to when the timing is right.

I have had many conversations with both of them, and both of them are hard to find, genuine, unselfish Brothers of this frowned upon community in the eyes of the uneducated. Both have gone above and beyond to help in matters that didn't involve them to begin with.

Anabolic, my Brother, this is going to be a fun and exciting journey. I cannot thank you enough for your veteran guidance and patience with me...

Chrisotpherm, this was a long time coming Brother. Thanks for everything, for sharing with a stranger at the most randomness of times...lol!

Agreed, GXR is a great rep as well... Great peeps for sure

USER

Rep Points

I dont have much experience with Chris but he seems like a stand up guy, but I've made 5+ orders in the last year and Anabolic and GX are great guys. These guys have to be the most helpful and trust worthy reps on the board( IMO ).. Looks like Mr. Naps has the same good taste in reps as he does in high quality gear and customer service!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SupaSwole View Post
    I dont have much experience with Chris but he seems like a stand up guy, but I've made 5+ orders in the last year and Anabolic and GX are great guys. These guys have to be the most helpful and trust worthy reps on the board( IMO ).. Looks like Mr. Naps has the same good taste in reps as he does in high quality gear and customer service!
    Well my brother if I can ever be of any assistance, let me know and I will do all I can to take care of u!
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

Drama Free

Rep Points

Naps reps are definately good people. Some of the best in the business even during some very difficult times. Nothing but positive comments (by all) for these guys. This speaks volumes of their characters - Very reputable.

Rep Points

anabolic put up with my shit for months last summer, gotta tip my hat to you and/or raise my glass.

cheers

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    anabolic put up with my shit for months last summer, gotta tip my hat to you and/or raise my glass.

cheers
    Thanks SD, it was a rough summer but we made it. Appreciate that, but GXR was right there the whole way too, he is just a tiny bit less tolerant then me. LOL

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic5150 View Post
    Thanks SD, it was a rough summer but we made it. Appreciate that, but GXR was right there the whole way too, he is just a tiny bit less tolerant then me. LOL
    I'd say you were both very tolerant during that time, I'd have been much worse than either of you if I had to deal with that whine fest

Anabolic and GXR are my go to guys if I have a problem, and its always behind closed doors, they have dealt with the 1 problem I have had in an amazing way Can't fault them for that. I've never really had to deal with Chris yet, but from my understanding and from seeing his posts, he's a dedicated naps duder with a penchant for making people happy, and that's spot on in my books.

Keep up the great work guys.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeSmiley View Post
    I'd say you were both very tolerant during that time, I'd have been much worse than either of you if I had to deal with that whine fest

Anabolic and GXR are my go to guys if I have a problem, and its always behind closed doors, they have dealt with the 1 problem I have had in an amazing way Can't fault them for that. I've never really had to deal with Chris yet, but from my understanding and from seeing his posts, he's a dedicated naps duder with a penchant for making people happy, and that's spot on in my books.

Keep up the great work guys.
    Thank you my friend, you are truly one of the best guys here and it has been a pleasure to get to know you and to be able to help.

Rep Points

more man love in here! rep me up negros

Rep Points

Those 2 are good peoples right there
    ~bulldogz~

board rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ezskanken View Post

you said it all.the order I made was the first cycle in a lot of years.I am so glad I made it with Naps.everything is going great.love Naps and there reps.

To request a list and order you must have at least 20 posts and be in the*GREEN*with rep points.*
    Then send me a PM and request one.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Agreed! Gxr64 and Anabolic have been staples on this board. Such great guys. With the addition of Chrisotpherm the team had only gotten better!

I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse212 View Post
    more man love in here! rep me up negros
    Can't yet buddy

Rep Points

got everyone i could in here....dam spreadinnnggg

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse212 View Post
    got everyone i could in here....dam spreadinnnggg
    finally got u

Rep Points

more love and spreadinngggggggg