• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Someone, Somewhere, HAS to have some information!

secdrl

Do Work
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's been almost a month since DGG has been on. I'm fully convinced he's either locked up in a Mexican prison, or dead in a gutter somewhere south of the border.

Last time I checked in with him, he was chasing some Puto-Rican Hybrids in south beach. Foul Play??

Discuss.

IN MEMORY OF DGG: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Dude must have bled out from the donkey show he starred in during his recent vacation in Tijuana.

Awful dull around here without him though.

5vQxV.gif

Drse has assassinated DGG for trying to leave the organization and start the rdrse.:coffee:

The king will be back. I can't tell you when. That's classified information. :coffee:

The king will be back. I can't tell you when. That's classified information. :coffee:

I'm highly anticipating his return. Please don't let me down.

It's been almost a month since DGG has been on. I'm fully convinced he's either locked up in a Mexican prison, or dead in a gutter somewhere south of the border.

Last time I checked in with him, he was chasing some Puto-Rican Hybrids in south beach. Foul Play??

Discuss.

IN MEMORY OF DGG: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Don't worry your pretty little prissy head sugar, he's probably having a great time
drinking coffee, sleeping with hotel bellboys without you, shit happens you know.

Too bad you had miss out on all that so-called "fun" you queers love indulging.

You should be more upset that he sexually satisfied BigBenj more than you.
The bitch is now referring to him as "the king" for crying out loud. Geezz.

IML Gear Cream!
god damn it I almost repped this^^^cunt

DGG got admitted into a coffee addict rehab :coffee:

DGG takes a month or two off every year to rape little boys in Rio de janero

947.gif

:coffee:

:coffee:

Back