• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why the world's most useful plant is illegal

IML Gear Cream!
I know a lot of millionaires...

negged for lying

I see what you're saying though. Physical dependency is one thing. Anyone who does opiates for a week will know what physical addiction is all about. I'm talking about real addicts and alcoholics. Anything that changes the way they feel becomes addictive. Addiction doesn't care about income, but generally the wealthier people are better educated and take better care of themselves, or simply aren't exposed to it as much. Where do people go to buy drugs? The hood.

^^^ yah, but who's their best customers? White college kids, and professionals with disposable income.

negged for lying

I see what you're saying though. Physical dependency is one thing. Anyone who does opiates for a week will know what physical addiction is all about. I'm talking about real addicts and alcoholics. Anything that changes the way they feel becomes addictive. Addiction doesn't care about income, but generally the wealthier people are better educated and take better care of themselves, or simply aren't exposed to it as much. Where do people go to buy drugs? The hood.
Sorry my friend, but I am not lying.... I live in Hawaii where a lot of guys are millionaires, and I do know them through my job and I have partied with many of them and know that most of them drink to excess on a daily basis, smoke, get stoned on the regular and some even like to meth up. Only one of them ran his business into the ground the one that had a bad coke habit... My step-father was multi-millionaire before he was murdered and he drank too much, popped uppers constantly so he could work day and night running his rental and loan business along with his bailbonding, he used to sleep 2-3 hours a day, then once every couple weeks he'd crash for about 12 hours...

Wowzers. You guys are damn near retarded.

First of all. Do you really believe that the average hard drug user in America has an income of more than say 30 G's a year? FUCK NO. You don't get good jobs by being a drug addict. Call me a square, but that's the truth. How many CEO's, or MD's are banging heroin before work, or letting loose with an 8 ball and some whiskey? Poor people do drugs. (snip)

How many use prescription pain relievers, antidepressants, and hard liquor? :thinking:

It has nothing to do with being functional. Drug users are 95% middle class or lower. Excluding rockstars and athletes, very few upper-middle class to upper class citizens use hard drugs.

you couldn't be more wrong I grew up in one of the most affluent suburbs in the country (philadelphia main line) and all we did was drugs, all the time and just about everyone did something and I went to public school and the private schools (for boys) were drug havens and twice as bad. and everybody I know from other states that has an excess of money does the same thing. I literally just got off the phone with one of my boys from Paradise Valley in AZ and he just picked up a 1/4oz for the weekend. you won't find many people with an excess of money that love to drink that don't do hard drugs, you can't drink hard all night with out them unless you want to end up a puddle on the floor of the bar somewhere or puking outside.

almost 35% of the trust fund baby's I know all dead before 35, OD'd all of them on heroin. my boy Craig Od'd last year barely 35 his parents used to give him 10K a month, that sorry bastard couldn't even pay his bills cause he drank and drugged that shit away every month.

you may have been an addict and went to rehab but you certainly don't know what rich people do with their money.

none of which qualify as hard drugs.

What, prescription pain relievers, antidepressants, and hard liquor?

If so then I'll just offer that abuse is abuse. The argument -- what, that rich people can't be addicts? -- is pointless, imo. Have a great weekend, brother.

I'm a recovering addict and I will say that the majority of addicts I run into are working middle class and below. In the rooms (NA) I see all types. The majority of meetings that I have been to are in upper class areas and yet most, not all, but most are middle/lower class. And yes I understand the rich have different avenues of treatment available to them.

That being said; to even suggest addiction is a poor man's disease is silly.

I'm middle/upper middle class for what it's worth.

the gov make too much money off it putting people in jail court cost all the there shit probation and they usually go back to jail over a plant that does less harm then alchohol

IML Gear Cream!
Drug users are 95% middle class or lower. Excluding rockstars and athletes, very few upper-middle class to upper class citizens use hard drugs.

This makes sense for no other reason that basic numbers.

Source (emphasis mine).

Estimates for the size of this group commonly vary from 1% to 2%, while some surveys have indicated that as many as 6% of Americans identify as "upper class."

Even if you assume that the rich constitute 6% of all American, the argument that rich do more drugs that the middle or poor classes doesn't add up. 6% of th rich do more drugs that 94% of the rest of the nation?

Nonsense.

If you address the numbers per capita, you can make that argument. If only because the rich are such a small group.

Even then, I find it hard to believe that chronic drug or alcohol use is more of a problem in the rich simply because they have enough money to get the help they need. This article, though it lacks sources, puts in nicely. A choice quote, "However, the simple equation that greater resources ??? more drug use is self-evidently disproven by the most widely abused drug???cigarettes."

the gov make too much money off it putting people in jail court cost all the there shit probation and they usually go back to jail over a plant that does less harm then alchohol

the government doesn't make the money but the private sector does. it helps to empower the government by those that believe their phony stats. the violent crime rate in the US started to decline in the 70's and US prisons were empty so they changed a bunch of the drug laws and increased the penalty's for minor drug crimes and now US prisons are about 75% full of non-violent offenders. the US incarcerates 12x the number of people as the OECD average and houses 25% of the total world prison population. in other country's poor drug addicts go to rehab in the US they send you to prison. the prison labor system also directly competes with the private sector so it also helps to push wages down further. all the while the tax payers bear the financial burden and gain nothing in reality. the US prison system is now seen as a major growth industry, freaking pathetic.

This makes sense for no other reason that basic numbers.

Source (emphasis mine).

Even if you assume that the rich constitute 6% of all American, the argument that rich do more drugs that the middle or poor classes doesn't add up. 6% of th rich do more drugs that 94% of the rest of the nation?

Nonsense.

If you address the numbers per capita, you can make that argument. If only because the rich are such a small group.

Even then, I find it hard to believe that chronic drug or alcohol use is more of a problem in the rich simply because they have enough money to get the help they need. This article, though it lacks sources, puts in nicely. A choice quote, "However, the simple equation that greater resources — more drug use is self-evidently disproven by the most widely abused drug—cigarettes."

the top 5% of the US population accounts for 35% of personal consumption or 4.2T which is 8x the total compensation of the bottom 80% of US workers.

the use and abuse of drugs and alcohol does not scale linearly. roughly 25% of the total US population binge drinks yet they account for 75% of total alcohol consumption.

so heroin isn't a hard drug?

no...I think we all know that the real problem in America is reefer.

Now everyone go and smoke your weed and get stupid and pacified, just like the puppet masters planning our demise would have it.

weed is the only thing that keeps me from losing it. I rarely drink anymore except when I'm on holiday somewhere which then cancels out the need for any ups. that shit from big pharm doesn't enter my body, hard enough trying to counter all the bullshit chemical additives in all of our foods.

i'm definitely starting a big ass garden this year

i smoked weed for many years, cant say it ever messed me up

i can say, i never got into a fist fight with stoners, but drunks always come swinging
stoners arent violent

minus 6 years in the navy i've been smoking since about '85.

I've never seen or even heard of a stoner, anywhere getting into a fight. pretty much the exact opposite with alcohol, I've seen it all.

I was a funtional addict for 6 years. I got a 4.0 through two years of undergrad whilst shooting heroin daily. It has nothing to do with being functional. Drug users are 95% middle class or lower. Excluding rockstars and athletes, very few upper-middle class to upper class citizens use hard drugs.

Your original argument said that America has the most hard drug users because we have the highest average income. So your article about WS switching from coke to weed and pills goes against you're argument.

Lol.

Apparently this guy knows EVERYTHING about EVERYBODY.

Back