• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

BW results, Estradiol high, HDL low, been on .5 MG eod Adex

btls

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sup guys, just got my BW results back from LabCorp.

Ive been on 600 mg test E / 600 mg EQ / 500 iu HCG per week. Ive been taking .5 mg adex eod since around week 4, when my nips started to itch. ALso I took 20mg/day of nolva for about 2 weeks when my nips started itching, just to be safe. I stopped the nolva BC , literally the day after I started it , I noticed a marked decrease in appetite, which I contributed to a lowering of IGF-1, due to the nolva.

Its week 12.

The things that are out of range in my BW are: high RBC, high Test, High E2, Low HDL, low LH, and low FSH.

My E2 is 60.9, which is high. My HDL is 32, a touch low.

All of these are to be expected, except the high E2. I am going to switch to Aromasin and was wanting to know if I should just go ahead and start off at 25mg ED since the .5 mg eod of Adex didn't quite cut it?

Also, I plan on beginning PCT at week 16, and I really wanted to run some oil based winny at 35 mg/ day (I just have 1000 mg total) these last 4 weeks. I don't know if I should run the winny since my HDL is below normal lvls. What do you guys think, would it be ok to run it? What kind of niacin can I take to improve the HDL, is there anything else I can take to improve it? I really want to run the winny, I'm at ~5-6% BF.

Here are the actual results:

HDL : 32 - should be >39
Estradiol: 60.9 - should be 7.6 - 42.6
Test: >1500 - fuck yeah!
FSH: < .2 - should be 1.5 - 12.4
LH: .1 - should be 1.7 - 8.6
RBC : 5.61 - should be 4.10 - 5.60
Hematocrit is still in normal range : 49.5 - should be 36.0 - 50.0

So, my questions are:
1. Should I start off the aromasin at 25mg ED since the .5 mg eod of Adex didn't quite cut it?
2. Is it ok to run the winny with my HDL a touch low? How much further will the winny probably lower it?
3. What can I take to improve my HDL if I do run the winny?

Also I would like to thank all the vets and mods who have helped me, especially Heavyiron who's invaluable knowledge helped me through my gyno scare.
Semper Fi bros.

Oh yeah, the adex Ive been taking is from MP nutrition. The aromasin ill be taking is also from them.

So, my questions are:
1. Should I start off the aromasin at 25mg ED since the .5 mg eod of Adex didn't quite cut it?
2. Is it ok to run the winny with my HDL a touch low? How much further will the winny probably lower it?
3. What can I take to improve my HDL if I do run the winny?

1. why not just up the adex? you can run it up to 1 mg/day if needed. save the aromasin for pct.
2. it will lower your hdl probably, but that's expected. clean up your diet, good oils and cardio. I have no idea how much it will lower it.
3. You can run Ironmags Advanced cycle support.

.5 mg adex eod is a very low dose. I've heard well respected pro trainers say that amount is almost useless. Try upping the dose to at least .5 mg -1 mg daily before switching it to stane

Mp has had bad batches lately

yep it's obviously doing something, just up your dose

bump up the adex. lh and fsh are going to be shot while you're on the juice. that means there is test in your product. that's a good thing. what was your ldl? If it were me, I prob. would lay off the winstrol until you get your lipids a little better. Maybe I overlooked, but what week are you currently on? how long do you plan to run?

I'm on week 12, planning on starting pct end of week 16.

Guys, I wanted to switch to aromasin b/c I'm going to be taking it during PCT anyways. I have it on hand and cost is not a problem. So, if I were to switch to aromasin, instead of upping the dose on the adex, what is the minimum time to wait to get BW done again, to check the E2?

Guys, I wanted to switch to aromasin b/c I'm going to be taking it during PCT anyways. I have it on hand and cost is not a problem. So, if I were to switch to aromasin, instead of upping the dose on the adex, what is the minimum time to wait to get BW done again, to check the E2?

I would wait 2 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
exphys, ty dude

you think 25 or 12.5 ED would be a good starter?

12.5mg ED should be good, half life is much shorter than a-dex so probably better than 25mg EOD

bump for the winny and niacin info

Back