Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

BW results, need advice on Winny and Aromasin, pls help!

Rep Points

BW results, need advice on Winny and Aromasin, pls help!

Bros I posted this in the Lab testing forum, but it will probably get more views/replies in this forum. It should be ok to post it here b/c of the advice need on the winny. If its not ok, please let me know. Anyways:

Sup guys, just got my BW results back from LabCorp.

Ive been on 600 mg test E / 600 mg EQ / 500 iu HCG per week. Ive been taking .5 mg adex eod since around week 4, when my nips started to itch. ALso I took 20mg/day of nolva for about 2 weeks when my nips started itching, just to be safe. I stopped the nolva BC , literally the day after I started it , I noticed a marked decrease in appetite, which I contributed to a lowering of IGF-1, due to the nolva.

Its week 12.

The things that are out of range in my BW are: high RBC, high Test, High E2, Low HDL, low LH, and low FSH.

My E2 is 60.9, which is high. My HDL is 32, a touch low.

All of these are to be expected, except the high E2. I am going to switch to Aromasin and was wanting to know if I should just go ahead and start off at 25mg ED since the .5 mg eod of Adex didn't quite cut it?

Also, I plan on beginning PCT at week 16, and I really wanted to run some oil based winny at 35 mg/ day (I just have 1000 mg total) these last 4 weeks. I don't know if I should run the winny since my HDL is below normal lvls. What do you guys think, would it be ok to run it? What kind of niacin can I take to improve the HDL, is there anything else I can take to improve it? I really want to run the winny, I'm at ~5-6% BF.

Here are the actual results:

HDL : 32 - should be >39
    Estradiol: 60.9 - should be 7.6 - 42.6
    Test: >1500 - fuck yeah!
    FSH: < .2 - should be 1.5 - 12.4
    LH: .1 - should be 1.7 - 8.6
    RBC : 5.61 - should be 4.10 - 5.60
    Hematocrit is still in normal range : 49.5 - should be 36.0 - 50.0

So, my questions are:
    1. Should I start off the aromasin at 25mg ED since the .5 mg eod of Adex didn't quite cut it?
    2. Is it ok to run the winny with my HDL a touch low? How much further will the winny probably lower it?
    3. What can I take to improve my HDL if I do run the winny?

Oh yeah, the adex Ive been taking is from MP nutrition. The aromasin ill be taking is also from them.

Also I would like to thank all the vets and mods who have helped me, especially Heavyiron who's invaluable knowledge helped me through my gyno scare.
    Semper Fi bros.
    Everything that I type is purely hypothetical, should not be taken seriously, and for my own entertainment purposes only.

RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

mp had problems with there adex just to let you know but if its good aromasin eod at 25mg should be fine don't know about the winny

Rep Points

I know a lot of ppl use .5 mg a dex eod but according to some pros I've talked to that amount is a toddlers dose. .5mg Ed is a better low dose and even 1mg won't crush e2 in most users as previously believed.

Rep Points

Thnx chucky, you say they had problems w/ the adex? Or was it aromasin, bc I saw on another thread that someone mentioned the aromasin?
    Everything that I type is purely hypothetical, should not be taken seriously, and for my own entertainment purposes only.

RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

could be both bro my boy bigbenj had blood work done while on there adex and was confirmed to be bunk

Rep Points

Anyone have any advice on the winny or niacin?

Rep Points

If your AI was bunk your E2 would be ALOT higher. Just up your dose of Adex.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Estrogen is from Satan. Testosterone is a gift from baby Jesus.