• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can't decide what to do.....

CellarDoor

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Should I go to the gym or masturbate?

I'm bored as fuck and you guys are not producing very many quality threads.

If you do both you will burn more cals. Its the obvious solution.

If you do both you will burn more cals. Its the obvious solution.

I didn't think of it that way.

Thing is, the boy toy is gonna call in about an hour and a half and I don't have time to do both.

Gym then jerk off you will have more power n the gym then come home unload lol and take a nap lol

Should I go to the gym or masturbate?

I'm bored as fuck and you guys are not producing very many quality threads.
A video post of either choice would satisfy My masturbatory needs. Why not put on the butterfly vibrator as you workout, and no one will be the wiser.

I didn't think of it that way.

Thing is, the boy toy is gonna call in about an hour and a half and I don't have time to do both.

Ah, go for the Trifecta...

A video post of either choice would satisfy My masturbatory needs. Why not put on the butterfly vibrator as you workout, and no one will be the wiser.

Good idea....

How did you know I had one of those? Have you been in my panty drawer again?

I have been pretty bad, I ate a whole large pizza last night and jerked off five times

will u 2 just fuck and get it over with already?

waiting for pics ..........

^^^has said lol 17 times now in different threads^^^

This doesn't really help you CD but I ended up at the fuckin strip club again tonight:.... Man I can't stop loving dirty women.... I love to fuck whores( and anyone else) but I hate these strippers pinching my nipples and touching me( complex??) ....

Y does my work always take me to places with good whore houses??

^^^higher critical thunking.

This doesn't really help you CD but I ended up at the fuckin strip club again tonight:.... Man I can't stop loving dirty women.... I love to fuck whores( and anyone else) but I hate these strippers pinching my nipples and touching me( complex??) ....

Y does my work always take me to places with good whore houses??

I don't know....

Last time I was at a strip club I ended up making out with a stripper. She was all about my giant boobs, but I wouldn't let her pinch or lick my nipples thou. Chicks get kinda pissy when they don't get their way... When I got home, I had to shower. I don't regret it I just don't know how used that pussy was.

Anyway I don't think you have a complex, it's just a hazard of fucking around with strippers.

So masturbation won out yesterday. And this morning.

It might win again today idk.

Fuuuuck I need some motivation.

Back