• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test Cyp, Tren E, Mast E, Tbol, Winny (Lean Bulk Cycle)

Renn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1-4 Tbol @40mg ED
1-10 Test Cyp @600mg (300mg/Mon,Thu)
1-10 Tren E @400mg (200mg/Mon,Thu)
1-10 Masteron E @400mg (200mg/Mon,Thu)
1-10 Aromasin @12.5mg ED
8-10 Winstrol @50mg ED
1-10 Caber @1mg (0,5/Mon, Fri)

PCT

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Aromasin 25/25/25/25

I posted many threads about my next cycle and did 3 months of research, so I've gathered much info. But still it would be nice to hear some opinions on this cycle. About dosage ratio, pct, ect. Feel free to comment.

Drop the test down to 300mg, and you may not need that much AI, say 12.5mg x3 a week

Test down to 300/week? Why? Also what do you think about hair loss on tren/mast?

Less sides and more "room" for tren to do its work :)

I'd up the tbol dose as well, 40mg isn't gonna do much!

What if i start test 3 weeks before @600mg and cut down to 300mg when started tren/mast ??

300mg is fine from the start with tren/mast on 400.

what do you think about hair loss on tren/mast?

you dont need your girlie faggot hair. If it falls out, just shave your goddam dome like Tesla does

Drop the test down to 300mg, and you may not need that much AI, say 12.5mg x3 a week
I disagree keep the test at 600mg and you must take aromasin ED
bc of the half life. Now if you switched to adex you could take it 3x week. But I would stick with aromasin.

You have to finish tren 2 weeks before the test E.

IML Gear Cream!
I'd keep your test where it's at, up your tbol to more like 80mg though

should be a sick cycle though bro if the tren sides don't get ya, I've heard mast helps though

edit: woops good catch, drop the tren two weeks earlier than the test or run your test two weeks longer, will help with pct. It wouldn't hurt to run some hcg too bro, at least grab one and blast it before pct

Ok so I will run test 2 weeks longer. Should I use Winstrol 12-14 2 weeks with Test (2 between last test pin and pct) ?

Ok so I will run test 2 weeks longer. Should I use Winstrol 12-14 2 weeks with Test (2 between last test pin and pct) ?

Would that be 8-12 then with the winny, or just week 10-12? Two weeks of winny seems pointless to me, i'd either throw it in for at least 4 weeks (ie wk 8-12), or save it for another cycle.

Back