IronMagLabs.com

Adding halo4her to winny cycle

Rep Points

Adding halo4her to winny cycle

My gf is on a 10mg winny cycle. Want to know if she can add the halo and how much it will help at like 2 caps a day

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I personally would not advise that. What is her experience with such things? It would be in her best interest to just save the halo for her for another cycle and run it solo as i dont believe stacking is a good idea especially if she is just a recreational lifter trying to look her best.

Rep Points

is your gf a pro? if not then she does not need winstrol? ..although winstrol has low androgenic effects compared to other steroids, its androgenic side effecst could be however irreversible when used by women + risk of liver damage even in injectables...so i m not sure why she wants to use steroids... other alternatives for a good shape and muscles do exist

BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I'd start by asking what is her goal in running the winny in the first place? Competition? Bulker? Cutter? Generally there's really no reason to stack.

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Rep Points

Thank you for responding... this is his girl now. My goal is to eventually do a show but in the meantime, cut down and see what areas I need to improve on. I love the sport! I tried dieting without a cycle, but my last cycle in 4 weeks had more results than 3 months without a cycle. I'm humored that men think I shouldn't cycle since I haven't done a show when many men cycle and have no desire to do shows. I want to look my best before ever hitting a stage and I'm wondering if adding halo to my 8 week cycle of winny will decrease the time span of weight loss and muscle tone with an appropriate diet and cardio...

BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

IMO (& heavy's cuz I checked, and I agree), you're sort of just doing overkill. At the end of the day H4H converts to oral turinabol, so you're talking about stacking two different compounds, which complicates the effects on your body as well. I don't know about "faster" - that's the hitch w/ cycling. It isn't a shortcut to what you want - it still takes time for your whole body (i.e. tendons, ligaments, joints, metabolism) to assimilate the results of a cycle. If you want to explore a more aggressive dose, probably easier to just increase the winny a bit, or run it longer. But also keep in mind, stacking or increasing the single dose still increases the potential androgenic effects. The art of cycling is finding the sweet spot where you get exactly what you are looking for. More isn't better and quicky results always leave sooner and probably put your body thru more stress than is worth the results you won't maintain.

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.