• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

after winny oral cycle only

derekbeast

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hy guys i'm still on my first cycle of winny oral only, it will be 6 week, but the question is: what do i have to take after? will nolvadex be fine? how long and how much nolva? thanks

i like that you started a cycle without knowing if or what you need for pct. that shows initiative! keep killing it, bro!

WOW! I hope you are joking!
I have never seen so much wrong in so few words....

here is 5 things for you anyway if this is not a joke:
1) Oral only cycles like this one are muchmore unhealthy then one with test or atleast a test base.
2)Orals like winny ARE liver toxic, just hope you are aware of that.
3) You DONOT have the info/research needed to use steroid and should stop.
4) You should NEVER start a cycle without PCT and AI' products on hand.
5) Never start a cycle if you dont know what a PCT is or what to use.

ONE tip since you have already gone down the wrong path with our lack of knowledge:
1-2 days after your last winny pill start nolvadex at about 20mg ed for 3 weeks then dont use ANY steroid untill you know what your doing!

Good luck

i know a lot of things about steroids, (i study medicine in italy), i bought nolvadex for estro and legalon for the liver before to stard the cycle! my trainer told me in confidence everything about that(risks too), but i want to know what would do somebody that frequently uses steroids. ok thanks i'll take nolvadex 20mg everyday after the end of the cycle for 3 weeks.

Study medicine in Italy(but lives in Canada)?

i'm italian guys i've been living in canada for 9 months/year since i was 16 and i finished the high school in italy (american overseas school)!!! it says location, not where i was born!

IML Gear Cream!
what the hell does it matter??? Thanks anyway

plain and simple you sound like a complete jerk off who doesnt know his shit! So you want to be a big boy pony up do some research and better your self with some knowledge !

plain and simple you sound like a complete jerk off who doesnt know his shit! So you want to be a big boy pony up do some research and better your self with some knowledge !

he picked arguably one of the most brutal (and ineffective for mass gains) steroids for joints, liver values, and lipids..

Winny doesn't aromastisize i believe so no pct but you don't know shit oral only do you have milk thistle ,or liv 52 ? You need too run test as a base for all cycles, inject in less harmful then oral too. It's ok to run an oral but if you were gonna go that rout you should have got prop and winny cause it seem your goal would be cutting up. I would have got both inject if it was me but it's ok to run orals I do it just with a test base like porp for weeks 1 to 8 or 10 and Winny 50mg a day for 6 weeks tops weeks 4 to 10 then pct nolva or clomid weeks 10 to 14

But you my friend have a lot to learn i studied for 2 years before i did my first cycle and you need to go and study and train hard and eat hard and clen then come back once you have learned what to do a ot better were not trying to be dicks but it was not a good choice what you did is why people are coming at you like this if you need help ask no question is stupid just the one not asked study tho buddy

Winny doesn't aromastisize i believe so no pct but you don't know shit oral only do you have milk thistle ,or liv 52 ? You need too run test as a base for all cycles, inject in less harmful then oral too. It's ok to run an oral but if you were gonna go that rout you should have got prop and winny cause it seem your goal would be cutting up. I would have got both inject if it was me but it's ok to run orals I do it just with a test base like porp for weeks 1 to 8 or 10 and Winny 50mg a day for 6 weeks tops weeks 4 to 10 then pct nolva or clomid weeks 10 to 14

But you my friend have a lot to learn i studied for 2 years before i did my first cycle and you need to go and study and train hard and eat hard and clen then come back once you have learned what to do a ot better were not trying to be dicks but it was not a good choice what you did is why people are coming at you like this if you need help ask no question is stupid just the one not asked study tho buddy

looks like you could benefit from more studying..

please dont give any more advice

are you sure no pct? i understood guys, no more cycle, i'll study more about before to start again

no, he has no clue what he's talking about.

you need to pct after ALL steroid cycles ALWAYS

trust me... ive actually done real research

looks like you could benefit from more studying..

please dont give any more advice
winny doesn't aromastisize he can take it if he wants but i do know my shit so why should i not give advice i'm not a shit starter i don't plat games i'm just trying to help out iv'e done real research too so idk your point

IML Gear Cream!
which is the best way? i'm feeling so stupid now what the f**k

at least you are asking questions...don't feel too bad.

most would advise either nolva 40/40/20/20

or clomid with an aromasin taper for 4 weeks

or clomid with nolva

though winstrol does not aromatize, your estrogen is very capable of "rebounding" and causing gyno.

ya kirk Im with SD^^, you just gave some bad info bro...

winny doesn't aromastisize he can take it if he wants but i do know my shit so why should i not give advice i'm not a shit starter i don't plat games i'm just trying to help out iv'e done real research too so idk your point

LMAO due to the fact that winny doesn't aromatize, there's no need for PCT? NO WAY, so I can run a tren only cycle at a gram and get away without PCT? I'm surprised Standard hasn't tore you a new asshole yet my friend.

you said "so no pct"

im not a shit starter, i just dont like seeing people give noobs bad advice

and claim to "know their shit and be well-studied in the matter of aas"... saying shit like that gives you credibility which you clearly do not deserve yet

yeah you got that part right... it's the other part (the important part), you were wrong about
you are right sir my bad no hard feelings bro i admit i was wrong on the pct part i thought just because it was 6 weeks and only winny that one was not needed but it is sorry for the mix up

LMAO due to the fact that winny doesn't aromatize, there's no need for PCT? NO WAY, so I can run a tren only cycle at a gram and get away without PCT? I'm surprised Standard hasn't tore you a new asshole yet my friend.

haha bro the tren hasnt kicked in yet.. this did make my blood pressure rise though

you are right sir my bad no hard feelings bro i admit i was wrong on the pct part i thought just because it was 6 weeks and only winny that one was not needed but it is sorry for the mix up

good man, go forth and sin no more

at least you are asking questions...don't feel too bad.

most would advise either nolva 40/40/20/20

or clomid with an aromasin taper for 4 weeks

or clomid with nolva

though winstrol does not aromatize, your estrogen is very capable of "rebounding" and causing gyno.

OK THANKS, and for the testosterone parameters? i have to worrie? i made blood tests two months ago, everything fine

I think I like you lol i do know a lot knot trying to be a dick but yes you were def right shit iv'e seen people send mofo's on there way with no pct on 6 week cycles with test and all lol thats not why i said not to tho i said it because of the just oral winny my fault i can admit when i wrong

OK THANKS, and for the testosterone parameters? i have to worrie? i made blood tests two months ago, everything fine

get your blood tested a couple months after pct is finished. that will tell you whether or not you need to worry

Back