• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I think I have to go back to sticking it in my ass.

Caretaker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Pinning that is. Last week I had major pain from pinning my right quad(see thread).
Yesterday I pinned my left quad(just 250 mg test E) and again, it hurts like hell. Same as always. I`ve done this hundreds of times. I`ve used this test before(even this vial), alcohol swabs for top and injection site, changed needles from drawing to pinning. It`s NEVER hurt like this before. This isn`t as bad as last week but it shouldn`t hurt like this. I thought maybe too many mgs last week(300 test, prop, etc mix) but 250 mgs of test E should be a walk in the park. Are my quads just pinned out? I guess I`ll go back to glutes. I hate pinning glutes.

BTW, there is one thing that is new. I started using Formeron the same day I pinned last week. No where near the injection site and hours apart so I don`t see a connection, but it IS new.

Back