IronMagLabs.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

My Body Recomp after a Hernia surgery using Iron Mag Products starting with OSTA rx

Rep Points

My Body Recomp after a Hernia surgery using Iron Mag Products starting with OSTA rx

Had surgery on the 6th, the photos posted are from this morning. I will be starting my recomp with Osta rx IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Osta Rx for the first 4 weeks, then I also have some old formula DMZ, METHADROL, and a bottle of Halo.
    stats
    5'10
    weigh around 240-243
    very fat and bloated right now

I have been training for 10 years, serious for the last 7. I was prepping for my first show when I got my hernia, at the same time I ended up getting real sick, so my prep stopped and now I am here. Today I did my first cardio session 30 min on an elliptical, I will be doing cardio all this week and then hopefully next week I can hit the gym for some LIGHT arms, leg extensions, and seated calve raises. I am dying to get back in there but I know not to rush. I am fat right now, I attribute this to lots of JUNK FOOD! to tell you the truth Ive sort of been pigging out. Over the last couple days I have lowered my junk intake and cleaned it up. This week I have pulled all the junk food. My main foods I wil be eating are Oats, shakes, turkey, fat free cottage cheese, whole grain pasta, chicken, and steak. I will be doing fasted cardio 5-6ntimes a week as soon as I wake up, and will be taking a aspirin/caffeine combo before hand. Next Monday I will be starting IML's newest product OSTA rx, I will taking this 3 times a day and nothing else. After 4 weeks of that I plan on using the Methadrol, dmz, and Halo. I am not sure how I will dose those products yet... I will try to post pictures every Monday so you guys can watch my progress. I look forward to your feedback.

Now tell me how fat I am (the first one is right when I got before I got the hernia)

Rep Points

Pics aren't working.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by colochine View Post
    Pics aren't working.
    I can see it, give them a few mins..

senior memeber

Rep Points

very fat and bloated right now.lol

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    very fat and bloated right now.lol

I couldnt agree more! I have come down some started my Osta today new photos on monday. Nothing new to report!

senior memeber

Rep Points

i was just giving you a hard time because a long time ago i had pic and i said i was bloated and you said i was just fat.i had surgrey all so torn bicepe tendon .it comes back fast took me about 3 months after surgrey to get back.

POWER LIFT
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by twotuff View Post
    Had surgery on the 6th, the photos posted are from this morning. I will be starting my recomp with Osta rx IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Osta Rx for the first 4 weeks, then I also have some old formula DMZ, METHADROL, and a bottle of Halo.
    stats
    5'10
    weigh around 240-243
    very fat and bloated right now

I have been training for 10 years, serious for the last 7. I was prepping for my first show when I got my hernia, at the same time I ended up getting real sick, so my prep stopped and now I am here. Today I did my first cardio session 30 min on an elliptical, I will be doing cardio all this week and then hopefully next week I can hit the gym for some LIGHT arms, leg extensions, and seated calve raises. I am dying to get back in there but I know not to rush. I am fat right now, I attribute this to lots of JUNK FOOD! to tell you the truth Ive sort of been pigging out. Over the last couple days I have lowered my junk intake and cleaned it up. This week I have pulled all the junk food. My main foods I wil be eating are Oats, shakes, turkey, fat free cottage cheese, whole grain pasta, chicken, and steak. I will be doing fasted cardio 5-6ntimes a week as soon as I wake up, and will be taking a aspirin/caffeine combo before hand. Next Monday I will be starting IML's newest product OSTA rx, I will taking this 3 times a day and nothing else. After 4 weeks of that I plan on using the Methadrol, dmz, and Halo. I am not sure how I will dose those products yet... I will try to post pictures every Monday so you guys can watch my progress. I look forward to your feedback.

Now tell me how fat I am (the first one is right when I got before I got the hernia)
    Will be following
    Blackstone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck15

Rep Points

Day 2 recovery:
    was feeling good woke up, and my stomach was swollen, did 30 mins of easy cardio and went to work. Got to work and called the doc, he said to come in right away. Ended up getting 10ml of fluid out of my stomach, then he inserted a drain. Not very much fun, Il try and post a picture tomorrow of it. Needless to say the doct said it was probably due from to much activity? so no cardio atleast for two days. Gotta keep the wound clean to avoid infection.

Rep Points

Good shit! Got some good news today and had that stupid little tube taken out, It actually clogged up with a blood clot so as soon as they removed it about 10-12ml of fluid came out. The little kid in my was screaming "awesome" lol . Anyways I think the thing that sucks first about surgery is having to miss the gym then the drain tube. It wasnt that painful just soo fucking annoying. So I called my training partner up (BENJ) and we are gonna go get some legs in on sunday morning. Im thinking crazy volume light leg extensions, leg curls, and some calves, then some reall light BI's and tris. I am going to be a little girl because I dont want to blow my patch out.

oh ya I fucking it 6 sets of 12 flat bench 135 and 2 sets of incline dumbell press with some 40's
    The shit was heavy

Rep Points

Did about 10 sets of leg extensions superset with leg curls, Im sure my hammys will feel it in the morning. Then I did about 4-5 sets of calves, then about 12 sets of rope push downs and some curls. Felt great just to move. Did not use any heavy weight just wanted to move some blood, ended up getting a sick pump! I think I will be starting the osta on Tuesday!!! Let it begin!

Rep Points

Sore Hammies -April 23
    Sore calves
    Sore tris
    Sore bis (alittle)

Fuck it feels good.
    No gym today just 30 mins cardio. I have a doctor appt tomorrow so hopefully I get some good news.
    Starting Osta rx TOMORROW!

Rep Points

Well I wont be starting a real split for a couple weeks. I am just going through the motions right now. Burning some calories and getting a pump. tomarrow I am going to hit some shoulders, chest, and back, then thursday I will do arms and legs again. I will add every week until I am back 100% Ben and I normally just grab a couple sessions a week. I train super early and I dont think that he cares for it to much Bwhahahaha. Normally my split looks like
    sun-legs
    mon-shoulders
    tue-off
    wed-back
    thur-chest
    fri-arms
    sat- off

Rep Points

_april 25
    yesterday, I did some sets on my back, chest and shoulders. Had a nice little pump. Unfortunately I left my osta in my cooler and had to wait till this morning to get it. So officially today I started my Osta rx.

Did 25 mins of cardio on a empty stomach, then had a protein shake
    food today will consist of cottage cheese, 4 pieces of fruit, a couple shakes and some low fat nachos for dinner. I took my first serving of Osta this morning!

Rep Points

Good read from Wiki tho

Comparison to testosterone

Currently used androgens for male hormone replacement therapy are typically injectable or skin delivery formulations of testosterone or testosterone esters. Injectable forms of testosterone esters (such as testosterone enanthate, propionate, or cypionate) produce undesirable fluctuations in testosterone blood levels, with overly high levels shortly after injection and overly low afterward. Skin patches do provide a better blood level profile of testosterone, but skin irritation and daily application still limit their usefulness. Oral androgens are not currently used due to concerns about liver toxicity.
    SARMs provide the opportunity to design molecules that can be delivered orally, but that selectively target the androgen receptors in different tissues differently. The goal of research in this area is to allow a customized response: Tissues that are the target of the therapy will respond as they would to testosterone; other tissues where undesirable side-effects are produced will not.
    None of the SARMs yet developed are truly selective for anabolic effects in muscle or bone tissues without producing any androgenic effects in tissues such as the prostate gland, however several non-steroidal androgens show a ratio of anabolic to androgenic effects of greater than 3:1 and up to as much as 10:1, compared to testosterone, which has a ratio of 1:1.[2][3][4]
    This suggests that, while SARMs are likely to show some virilizing effects when used at high doses (e.g., use by bodybuilders), at lower therapeutic doses they may well be effectively selective for anabolic effects, which will be important if SARMs are to have clinical application in the treatment of osteoporosis in women. One substantial advantage of even the first-generation SARMs developed to date is that they are all orally active without causing liver damage, whereas most anabolic steroids are not active orally and must be injected, and those anabolic steroids that are orally active tend to cause dose-dependent liver damage, which can become life-threatening with excessive use. Research is continuing into more potent and selective SARMs, as well as optimising characteristics such as oral bioavailability and increased half-life in vivo, and seeing as the first tissue-selective SARMs were only demonstrated in 2003, the compounds tested so far represent only the first generation of SARMs and future development may produce more selective agents compared to those available at present.[5][6][7]

Rep Points

April 26
    day two OSTA

shake when I woke up also a caffeine pill and my osta. Was very motivated to get to the gym. ended up doing some chest and arms

4 sets fly machine (pre exhaust) supered with some rope push downs
    4 sets flat bench 135,185,205,225 with perfect form felt heavy in my shoulders the 225 got hard on the last 2 reps all done for 10 reps except the 135 which was for 20
    3 sets incline hammer supered with flat hammer 2pps on inclin and 1pps on flat
    4 sets steep incline dumbell press with 65pds all for 10 reps

3 sets close grip bench 135 for 10
    4 sets rope push downs, fucking tris were really pumped
    3 sets cable kickbacks
    3 sets one armed cable kickback different variation

4 sets preacher bench (unsure of weight its not marked) reps were 20,12,10,10 increased weight every time
    4 sets standing straight bar curls 65pds for 10

8 sets of calve raises 3 plates

then I had another shake

Food will consist of cottage cheese, 4 fruit, shakes, chicken, and salad

Rep Points

April 27
    Fuck I slept good! I did wake up at 5am yesterday and get a full training session in plus a 10hr work day so I know that played a part. However normally i get up a couple times a night to piss and maybe grab a midnight snack. This didnt happen. The first majorly noticeable effect from the osta is the appetite suppression. Its not anything crazy, I am still hungry enough to get all my meals in but thats about it. I have also notice a "driven" feeling when it comes to my cardio and training.

3rd day
    no gym
    cardio 25 min fasted caffiene and osta - shake after

I will say my calves, chest, shoulder, and tris and worn out and sore. I will do cardio tomorrow and train some legs and back,bis on sunday

Food today is shakes ground turkey steak sweet potatoes

Rep Points

April 28
    4th day
    no gym still a little sore but the cock sucker doesnt open till 8 and im already on my way to work

25 min cardio

Slept real hard again! 2 fucking nights in a row unbelievable! My arms are also noticeably harder! cardio was easy, cant wait to get in the gym tommarow, legs back and bis. Todays food is cottage cheese, steak, 4 fruit, shakes.

Rep Points

April 30
    Yesterday I trained BACK and Bis

Felt good but I am still weak, well weak for my standards. did some pulldows, rows, tbar (chest on pad), and reverse pec dec. ThenI went into some biceps. I cant wait to be throwing around some heavy weight. Here are a couple pics from this morning.

I slep hard as fuck again, and I have noticed that I am becoming harder. My strength is gradually coming back, remember it has only been 3 weeks since my surgery. I want to go balls to the wall but I am taking a easy, so I can heal up properly.
    Todays food consist of chicken, cottage cheese, shakes, and we are doing breakfast for dinner. I weighed in at 243 yesterday (this is a rough weight was fully clothed and had my compression belt on). I have a small case of hemorrhoids . If any one has any tips or trips they would be appreciate

Rep Points

Day 7
    Slept hard as fuck! I love the sleep I have been getting, feeling so refreshed whenI wake up

Boulder Shoulders today

4x15 20pd reverse flys
    6x12 135pd smith machine shoulder press
    4x10 straight bar fronit raise 40pd
    4x10 20pd revese flys
    3x15 side cable raise
    3x10 15pd side db raise
    2x15 225 behind the back shrugs
    2x15 225 front shrugs
    3x8 some shoulder press machine superset with some other side raise machine

Food consists of Shakes, dround turkey and some pasta and beef tonight. I am breaking out on my back (fucking sucks) It has to be the OSTA because I am not using any other supp. I am a lot fuller. I could actully feel the fump in my delts which is really rare for me.

Rep Points

sorry about not keeping it up dail, I am over at MD tho so I just copied and pasted.

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

what.....an.....animal!!