Divine Nutrition

Dental X-rays tied to brain tumors

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

April 16, 2012

(NaturalHealth365) Is your dentist harming your health? You may be surprised to learn that dental x-rays could be a threat to your life. If you’re concerned about disease prevention – keep reading before your next dental appointment.

Routine dental exams could increase your risk of cancer

The newest and largest study of its kind found that a history of frequent dental X rays, particularly at a young age, is tied to an increased risk of developing meningioma, the most common type of primary brain tumor in the United States. In fact, dental x-rays are among the most common sources of radiation for most people in the U.S.

Exposure to ionized radiation – the type found in x-rays is the largest known risk factor for developing the largely non-malignant meningioma brain tumors. The new study shows that performing frequent dental x-rays presents an unnecessary risk to those that are exposed to them. Keep in mind, if your dentist makes you feel “uncomfortable” about your health concerns (or questions) – get another dentist!
    Non-malignant tumors should NOT be taken lightly

While the vast majority of meningiomas are non-malignant, they can grow to be very large and cause a host of problems which include hearing and vision loss, frequent headaches, memory loss, and seizures. This is the most frequently diagnosed brain tumor among adults in the United States and accounts for a third of all primary brain and central nervous system tumors.

In a newly published study, from the American Cancer Society’s journal – Cancer, (the largest of its kind) it was reported that people having “bitewing” x-rays at least yearly were found to have a 40% to 90% greater risk of meningioma. The bitewing x-rays are the one used to check for decay between the teeth and any periodontal disease. The meningioma patients in the study were more then twice as likely to have dental x-rays at some point in their lives as the adults without these tumors.
    X-Rays are a recipe for disaster

The American Dental Association (ADA) responded to the study in a written statement, noting the ADA has long called on its members to order dental x-rays only when necessary. To minimize radiation exposure, the groups recommends using protective aprons and collars and use of the fastest film speeds available or a digital x-ray. Does your dentist follow these guidelines? (be careful)

We all know that poor dental health is created by poor eating habits. So why don’t dentists talk to you about nutrition? The simple answer is – they don’t know what to say.

Conventional dentistry (generally speaking) profits from your poor health. They offer toxic radiation, root canals, mercury fillings plus much more! (Is this what you want?)

Let’s not forget the fact that the development of most conditions including dental problems are caused by nutritional deficiencies and toxic overload. Never give up your right to choose your own healthcare path. Find a holisitc dentist (in your area) and discover a better way to acheive optimal health.

Blanche has been a student of natural healing modalities for the last 25 years. She had the privilege of working with some of the greatest minds in Natural Healing including Naturopaths, Scientist, and Energy Healers. Having seen people miraculously heal from all kinds of dis-ease through non-invasive methods, her passion now is to help people become aware of what it takes to be healthy.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Luckily, I get the last laugh on this one, as I haven't been to the dentist in ages!

I kid, I kid....

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronAddict View Post
    Luckily, I get the last laugh on this one, as I haven't been to the dentist in ages!

I kid, I kid....
    11 years for me since the dentist (I'm 30). He told me I had all these REALLY bad cavities that needed to be done RIGHT AWAY, so he was gonna do them right now. Then he got a call, left, came back and said he had something come up and had to leave for the day and could do the cavities like a week later. Looked at his rolex, watched him get in his Mercedes SL500 and I knew I didn't have any cavities, he just had some bills to pay. Still, to this day, I have near perfect teeth, no pain, etc.. Fuck the institution.

Rep Points

I hope i'm the exception to the rule on that one, Iv'e been in the dentist chair half my life