• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

IP Yellow top HGH

yzfrr11

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
IP Yellow top HGH - 10iu, IM, 3hours, 26.2 ng/ml
labs drawn 4/16/2012

Attachments

• 20120417_174039.jpg
    20120417_174039.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 110
  • 20120417_174014.jpg
    20120417_174014.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 115
  • ytlabs.jpg
    ytlabs.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 150
Oh, wow.

That was not what I expected to see.

Same here. I almost thought for a second that IP's gh manufacturer step up his game after all that bad press, but that lot says 2010...which leaves me confused as hell. Some serious quality control issues in china.

I've never seen a bunk score for the yellows. I personally got an 8 after injecting 8 iu sub q, but I think I'm a low responder and sub q scores can be much lower than IM.
Thanks for sharing yzfrr!

I've still got a kit of the yellows that I'm getting more excited about.

wow, nice results.

I would still stay far away from IP HGH. One positive test does not makeup for the numerous bad ones.

I would still stay far away from IP HGH. One positive test does not makeup for the numerous bad ones.

There have been several consistently positive tests on this particular batch of IP Yellows from different members and different boards - they are definitely legit. Unfortunately, as far as I know, this batch is no longer available. And the newer batches (greys, nipers) have not tested well.

IML Gear Cream!
I have seen plenty of positive tests but way way underdosed. This is the first test I have seen anywhere that shows his HGH this high. You must have good luck:)

Actually, it's nearly impossible to determine dosing w the serum method because of the variance between test subjects. Pharm grade can vary from 19-70 for 10 iu.

What batch number was it? I recently received some ip yellows with the batch #20111208 exp 2016.12. They have a slightly darker top on them, they used to have a bright yellow top. Also, they reconstitute almost instantly. Does this happen with yours?

mark, sorry to tell you bro, but yours are probably bunk. I have the same batch on mine and just got blood test done. absolutely ZERO GH

Batch no: 20111208
Exp Date: 2016.12

Back