• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

For all you Classis Rock fans....

Sun 07/20 Cadott, WI Rock Fest.........Mrs. Tank and i are going to watch this and Sammy Hagar that weekend..
:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Tank, that should be one AWESOME weekend. I love Sammy!

I was never much into the band but the singer Brad Delp, the original singer (is he even the singer anymore?) lives in my town. He helped aspiring High school musicians for the past 15 or so years at my high school and local area clubs. :thumb:

Originally posted by Jodi
I was never much into the band but the singer Brad Delp, the original singer (is he even the singer anymore?) lives in my town. He helped aspiring High school musicians for the past 15 or so years at my high school and local area clubs. :thumb:
thats cool:thumb: :thumb:

Originally posted by Jodi

Yep, Brad is still with the band.

There is quite a battle going on between Brad and the rest of the band members as he has been keeping alot of the money and not paying the other band members what they are due. One of my best friends here in town, her sister is married to the guitar player :D WIERD I know, but her OTHER sister was married to one of the other band members (now divorced). Looks like we will be going to see them then! :D I'll have to mention this to her tonight! Thanks!

Oh and I guess if he's still with the band they worked all that mess out...LOL I'll have to ask Crick (friend) whats going on!

Originally posted by Fit~SingingGal
There is quite a battle going on between Brad and the rest of the band members as he has been keeping alot of the money and not paying the other band members what they are due. One of my best friends here in town, her sister is married to the guitar player :D WIERD I know, but her OTHER sister was married to one of the other band members (now divorced). Looks like we will be going to see them then! :D I'll have to mention this to her tonight! Thanks!

Not sure how Brad had control of the money when it was Tom Scholz's band to begin with.

IML Gear Cream!
Kimberly Dahme is Tom's girlfriend. She sings and writes. My friend's sister was married to Brad~ the are divorced now. Barry is who her other sister is married to (he quit the band 20 years ago) and who sued Tom (who will forever be sued..lol) SO excuse my *mistake* there, Rob.

OH and Tank, have fun at Hagar..I'm jealous! Sammy kicks ass :cool: :D

No prob. Sounds like a soap opera.

Or,As Boston Turns...
Who was married to who:confused: :scratch: :stuck:
:grin:Zalright!!!:thumb:

This came out a month or two ago. And from what I've heard of it it sucks! And I love Boston.

Boston....What an era. Back when bands actually played their own instruments and sang at the same time! Musicians without choreography.......Cool! :cool2:

Ha,ha...You showing yar age!!!
baeh.gif

Originally posted by Fit~SingingGal
OH and Tank, have fun at Hagar..I'm jealous! Sammy kicks ass :cool: :D
Thanks FSG, i've been a fan Hagars before VH and even more so after Van Halen.and yes.....................i'm old too.Rock of Ages i guess:D

Back