• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Osta RX log with bloodwork

Vibrant

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
IML has given me the opportunity to log osta rx for them (special thanks to heavyiron). I came off a pct recently and been feeling a little flat lately. Osta looks like just the thing to give me a little boost before my next cycle. I had bloodwork done last week and will be doing bloodwork again on week 3-4 of my osta run. my test levels came back very low, so my next results will interesting to see. If they stay the same or rise a little bit, it will show that osta is not suppressive.

A little about me:

pro athlete
training pretty much all my life
been in the gym for about 7-8 years

6'1
190 (finished my cycle at 199 but lost some water weight and fat since then)
~13% BF (dont like underestimating but Im definitely around there, I can see my abs real well)

training when Im out of sport comps:

morning: sport practice
afternoon: cardio, sprints, or plyometrics (sometimes skip this workout if I feel tired or think Im over training)
evening: gym workout

gym routine:

I do either a 2 days training 1 day off 2 days training, or 4 days training 1-2 day off (it all depends on how I feel and if I want to change it up)

workout 1: legs (squats, leg presses, weighted lunges, leg extensions, hack squats, V squats)
workout 2: chest/shoulders/tri's
workout 3: legs (stiff leg DL's, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, seated calf raises, standing calf raises, leg press machine toe in and out calf raises)
workout 4: back/bi's

I always do about 20mins of ab exercises before each workout. I like the way ab exercises warm me up and my abs never get tired.

I sometimes switch the order of workouts but I never do two leg or upper body workouts back to back. during sport comps, I do a reduced load in the gym, mostly maintenance work about 2-3 times per week.

Diet is consistent and clean. I get about 4-5000 calories each day. I always shoot for at least 300-350g of protein. protein comes from eggs, chicken breasts, beef, tilapia fish, tuna fish, whey shakes, casein shakes. carbs come from quinoa, buckwheat, barley, oatmeal. I rarely eat pasta or bread but when I do its whole wheat or whole grain. I have been having cravings for simple carbs though much more since coming off cycle.

My goals for the osta run is to get a little boost in the gym and in my sport comps. I hope to have increased recovery time because I've been getting very sore during my workouts since coming off my cycle. I pretty much kept my strength since coming off, maybe only like a 5-7% loss, if I can increase my strength to on cycle levels that would be great. I dont expect too much weight gain but If I do gain some lbm, than thats awesome.

I will be taking the osta as directed on the bottle. 3 caps a day in divided doses.

Some pics of osta I took:

1970010506.jpg

197001djd.jpg

A little about osta:

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Osta Rx

Osta Rx??? is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. A SARM is exactly what it sounds like: a compound (not an anabolic steroid) which has the ability to stimulate the androgen receptor (much the same way as anabolic steroids). Osta Rx??? is an orally active (and highly bioavailable) selective agonist for androgen receptors which was shown to have anabolic effects in muscle and bone tissue. It has been shown to have no measurable effect on lutenizing hormone (LH) or follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), but it has been shown to have some effect on prostate weight, with an androgenic potency around 1/3rd of its anabolic potency. Still, this is a good trade-off, because it???s anabolic effect has been measured to be roughly the same as testosterone. It has also been shown to produce dose-dependent increases in bone mineral density and mechanical strength in addition to being able decrease body fat and increase lean body mass.

Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) bind to the androgen receptor and demonstrate osteo (bone) and myo (muscular) anabolic activity. Binding and activation of the Androgen receptor alters the expression of genes and increases protein synthesis, hence builds muscle. So in essence, SARMs such as Osta Rx??? causes muscle growth in the same manner as steroids, however unlike testosterone and other anabolic steroids and prohormones, SARMs (as nonsteroidal agents) don???t produce the growth effect on prostate and other secondary sexual organs.

Osta Rx??? in particular exerts its anabolic effects on muscle tissue almost exclusively. So not only does it represent a new potential treatment option for a wide spectrum of conditions from muscle wasting diseases (from age-related to AIDS or cancer-related), but is also has immense potential for muscle building for Bodybuilders, fitness, athletes and an agent to minimize atrophy during recovery periods from serious surgery or similar situations.
Support Ingredients in Osta Rx???

Mucuna Pruriens ~ contains a very powerful neurotransmitter pre-cursor L-Dopa. Mucuna pruriens is a reputed remedy of Ayurveda in nervous and sexual diseases. Traditionally, Mucuna pruriens is commonly used as carminative, hypertensive and hypoglycemic agent. Mucuna pruriens has been found to contain L-DOPA, 40 mg/g of the plant. The plant/seeds contain the bioactive alkaloids mucunine, mucunadine, mucuadinine, pruriendine and nicotine, besides B-sitosterol, glutathione, lecithin, oils, venolic and gallic acids. Studies in experimental model show L-Dopa also helps in the reduction of cholesterol and blood sugar levels.

L-Dopa is an amino acid that converts into dopamine. Dopamine is an essential component of our body and it's required for proper functioning of the brain. Research discovered the body converts the amino acid tyrosine into L-dopa; L-dopa is then converted into dopamine. Without the neurotransmitter dopamine to serve a damping effect on neural transmissions, muscles become tense and tremble.

Benefits of Mucuna Pruriens L-Dopa:

-Improved sleep (promotes deep sleep)
-Reduced bodyfat & decreased cellulite
-Improved skin texture & appearance
-Increased bone density and reversal of osteoporosis
-Increased lean muscle mass
-Improved mood and sense of well-being
-Enhanced libido & sexual performance
-Increased energy levels
-Improved cholestorol profile & regeneration of organs (heart, kidney, liver, lungs)
-Dramatically strengthens immune system

Mucuna: Human Growth Hormone

L- Dopa contains natural secretagogues which may support the body's ability to stimulate the natural release of growth hormone. The blood carries the dopamine into the brain, where it naturally increases HGH production from the pituitary gland. The increased dopamine levels also optimize the production of other hormones, including testosterone, leading to increased sex drive and improved sexual performance for both men and women, beneficial in stimulating muscle growth, as well as burning fat from fat cells.

Fenuside ~ is a testosterone booster containing Fenuside saponins, extracted from the herb Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum). Fenuside is designed to boost testosterone levels, muscle size and sex drive, and is considered one of the very latest testosterone boosters in the sports supplement market. It is important to note that there are over 100 natural chemicals in Fenugreek, but it's only standardised Fenuside saponins that are proven to offer bodybuilders, gym users and athletes beneficial effects on muscle size, testosterone levels and body composition.

The fenuside saponins found in Fenuside are designed to support hormone levels and act as a powerful but safe testosterone booster in individuals desiring fast and noticeable enhancements in muscle size, strength and performance. The supplement is useful for strength and power athletes, body builders, and serious gym users.

Research suggests that Fenuside mechanism of action is initially as an adrenal cortex stimulator, subsequently activating the hypothalamus and boosting natural production of corticotropin releasing hormone (CRH). CRH switches on the powerful pituitary gland, enhancing production of the key adrenocorticotrophin hormone (ACTH). ACTH is a potent stimulant on the adrenal cortex to increase androgen synthesis. Because androgens are precursors to Testosterone and possess "Testosterone like activity", Testofen naturally supports the activity of the luteinizing hormone, acting as a testosterone booster.

Horny Goat Weed ~ Icariin is the active element of Epimedium Extract (also commonly known as Horny Goat Weed Extract) and this ingredient when extracted to high purity's is an exceptionally powerful nitric oxide and testosterone booster. Icariin is a very fine grade of extract and boasts quality's which simply can't be obtained from the lower grade's of Epimedium Extract. The increased blood flow and oxygen to the muscles obtained from Icariin of this quality feeds the body with the energy and the drive required to perform and out-perform when under activities of physical and mental endurance.

here is the blood work I did a few days ago:

1334322368.jpg

133432tst.jpg

As all of you can see, my test levels are extremely low. I hope they rise in the next 4 weeks during my osta run, if they dont I will be considering trt.

A few things I think I should mention as well:

Im not "ON" anything right now except protein shakes, multi-V, bcaa's, fish oil, and liver supps.

I will start taking the osta tomorrow, and I hope you guys will follow along:thumbs:

Great info, looking forward to this!

Following this. I am very interested in running the Osta rx myself. Not sure how I want to use it yet. Looking forward to your progress.

Took my first 3 caps today.

went to the gym in my new iml shirt. Looked very fly. Workout was chest/shoulders/tri's. Didn't go real heavy, did higher reps and focused on the contraction of muscles in each rep.

Diet wasn't too clean today because I had a lot of places to go to. Had cheese steaks for two of my meals, tasted great but I feel guilty:(

i dont mean to be ignorant but do you have to PCT with that? i'm guessing no

IML Gear Cream!
I'm an IML rep, and I don't even have a shirt. What the fuuuuuuuuuuu?!!?

...and, no, you don't need PCT with this.

That's what's up I'm gonna try some when I get back from Mexico! Cinco de mayo what up

I wonder how this would be stacked with DMZ and test!

I heard its best to stack dmz, methadrol, halo, and osta with test.
srs. jk. well, semi-srs.

I'm an IML rep, and I don't even have a shirt. What the fuuuuuuuuuuu?!!?

...and, no, you don't need PCT with this.

Sorry benj, but I'm heavy's new boy toy:p so you better watch out:paddle:

:lol:

I wonder how this would be stacked with DMZ and test!

I'll give you my opinion on that a little later into my run with the osta.

Thanks bro btw vibrant ur the same height and weight as me so ur progress is what I will be expecting haha

Bro, you're going to be disappointed with your gains if you keep eating cheese steaks instead of proper rounded nutrient-rich meals of pizza and tren. Just a warning!

Bro, you're going to be disappointed with your gains if you keep eating cheese steaks instead of proper rounded nutrient-rich meals of pizza and tren. Just a warning!
As I read this, I thought "not some guy spewing proper nutrition bullshit", then, when I got to the end, I was saying "my nigggaaaaaaa!!!!!!!" hahahaha

gym workout was legs today. started with pre exhausting on leg extensions, then squats working sets @ 225 x 12reps x 5 sets with about 90 secs break in between sets. moved to leg presses 3plates(each side) x 15reps, 5plates(es) x 15reps, 7 plates(es) x 12 reps, 9plates(es) x 8 reps. walking lunges for four sets with 35lb db's in each hand.

I dont really feel the osta yet but today was the first day that I was motivated in the gym in long while. Lately, I've been having to push myself thru the workouts but today I actually felt good.

Diet was very clean today. still have to eat a late dinner, probably tilapia fish with salad and a protein shake right before bed.

I read that ostarine if used in high dosages can be suppressive, no ?

that is why Im doing bloodwork. it'll give a good idea if it's suppressive or not. IML's osta is not just plain research quality ostarine, it's pharmaceutical grade ostarine and it has a support complex which boosts testosterone. read the part in blue in my first post for more info about osta rx.

Back