IronMag Research


First IPAM + CJC 1295 Run

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    687
    Rep Points
    17153104

    First IPAM + CJC 1295 Run

    This will be my first peptide run and wanted to get some input. I know the standard dosing is 100 mcg's of each 2x/day but I've heard that you'll see some decent fat loss at that dose but not much anabolism. I was thinking of just doubling the IPAM dose to 200 mcgs + 100 mcg's CJC 3x/day. I've seen that the saturation dose with Ipam is higher than GHRP 2/6. How does this protocol look?

  2. #2
    Labpe Peptide
    BOARD REP
    returnofthdragon's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    1,991
    Rep Points
    40310087

    It would work. Personally, I would rather take the combo more times a day at 100mcg, 3-5 x's per day, but taking 200/100 1-5 times works too.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    687
    Rep Points
    17153104

    5 times a day, damn that's a lot of pinning! I was just planning on pinning in the morning on an empty stomach, postworkout, and right before bed.

  4. #4
    Marriage is WONDERFUL !!!
    fsoe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,231
    Rep Points
    35062880

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by msumuscle View Post
    5 times a day, damn that's a lot of pinning! I was just planning on pinning in the morning on an empty stomach, postworkout, and right before bed.
    that's what I am providing to my test subject and it is responding very nicely

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    200+mcg's 3x per day for anabolism.... I would suggest you run it at 200 for a while and then play with the dose a little to see where your sweet spot is. I've gone up to 400mcg's 3x per day with GHRP-2 and loved it at that dose.


  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    11
    Rep Points
    11789

    For me I'm using hexarelin(should be similar to IPAM?) noticing benefits on as little as 3x a week, mostly increased recuperation between workouts....depending on where workout is in relation to dose of hex.When using more x a week did notice more anabolism(but using sarm S-4 also so may scew results there anyway)......stopped temporaily recently and did I notice it?,yes mucho......especially quality of workouts....

    PS I thought CJC was a once a week as it's half-life was supposed to be a week or so?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    Quote Originally Posted by sdf38 View Post
    For me I'm using hexarelin(should be similar to IPAM?) noticing benefits on as little as 3x a week, mostly increased recuperation between workouts....depending on where workout is in relation to dose of hex.When using more x a week did notice more anabolism(but using sarm S-4 also so may scew results there anyway)......stopped temporaily recently and did I notice it?,yes mucho......especially quality of workouts....

    PS I thought CJC was a once a week as it's half-life was supposed to be a week or so?

    Hex is pretty good.. but I don't really see any benefit to using it over GHRP-2. They are equal in efficacy, yet GHRP-2 will not desensitize like Hex.

    The CJC 1295 w/out DAC is what is being referred to in most posts. It's actually Mod GRF 1-29 but get's mislabeled often. It has roughly a 3 hour active life.


  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    687
    Rep Points
    17153104

    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh63 View Post
    Hex is pretty good.. but I don't really see any benefit to using it over GHRP-2. They are equal in efficacy, yet GHRP-2 will not desensitize like Hex.

    The CJC 1295 w/out DAC is what is being referred to in most posts. It's actually Mod GRF 1-29 but get's mislabeled often. It has roughly a 3 hour active life.

    I'm using the IPAM over GHRP-2 because I plan on using it during my upcoming cutting cycle and I have a big time problem with appetite. Anything that gives even the slightest appetite stimulation will turn me into a monster. I hear 6 makes you ridiculously hungry.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    Quote Originally Posted by msumuscle View Post
    I'm using the IPAM over GHRP-2 because I plan on using it during my upcoming cutting cycle and I have a big time problem with appetite. Anything that gives even the slightest appetite stimulation will turn me into a monster. I hear 6 makes you ridiculously hungry.
    Absolutely brother.. I was just speaking about the use of Hex compared to GHRP-2 since it was brought up.. Ipam definitely has benefits over all the others depending on what your goals are.. and you seem to be using it for all the right reasons. Rock on with your bad self my friend. LOL


  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    687
    Rep Points
    17153104

    So excited to start running this combo. I figure since 100 mcgs 3x/day produces about 2iu worth of GH, I needed to UP DA DOSE since I'm only 22 and probably producing that much on my own. The peps are from Labpe and I'm thinking about running a log on em.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    Log would be awesome brother.. I always love following peoples progress and hearing feedback on Labpe's products. The combo produces additional GH.. so you will get the pulses from the peptides and still get your natty secretion at night while in REM sleep, which will be magnified if administering prior to bed. But I'm completely for upping the dose.. I think you'll enjoy the benefits of the higher dose much more.


  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    687
    Rep Points
    17153104

    I appreciate all the help brotha!

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    anytime my friend.. feel free to PM me if you have any other questions. If you start a log.. I'll definitely follow along!!


  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    11
    Rep Points
    11789

    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh63 View Post
    Hex is pretty good.. but I don't really see any benefit to using it over GHRP-2. They are equal in efficacy, yet GHRP-2 will not desensitize like Hex.

    The CJC 1295 w/out DAC is what is being referred to in most posts. It's actually Mod GRF 1-29 but get's mislabeled often. It has roughly a 3 hour active life.
    Not professing to be a peptide expert or anything I swear I read that generally hexarelin was considered the stronger "rehlin" of the "rehlins" but then I couldn't find a many logs on using standalone hexarelin(all of em where with the GHRP's and CJC's).....what I did also find though was that hex also apparently caused cortisol release also in addition to GH(a disadvantage no doubt).In my case not sure that is happening as I experience no appetite stim. from the hex.....use it in the morning nonetheless in case it does.
    Also the desensitizing issue is why the 3x a week.....also hex much cheaper than GH.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    Quote Originally Posted by sdf38 View Post
    Not professing to be a peptide expert or anything I swear I read that generally hexarelin was considered the stronger "rehlin" of the "rehlins" but then I couldn't find a many logs on using standalone hexarelin(all of em where with the GHRP's and CJC's).....what I did also find though was that hex also apparently caused cortisol release also in addition to GH(a disadvantage no doubt).In my case not sure that is happening as I experience no appetite stim. from the hex.....use it in the morning nonetheless in case it does.
    Also the desensitizing issue is why the 3x a week.....also hex much cheaper than GH.

    That was the original thought, that hex was more efficacious than 2.. but in actuality they are as efficacious as each other. Hex will raise cortisol and prolactin levels higher than that of the GHRP-2. You can use Hex much more than 3 times a week, but it should be cycled 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.


  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    102
    Rep Points
    3577764

    i heard if you could dose 100mcg 6 times a day, you have the potential to double your gh release. 3x100mcg = 2iu's, 6x100mcg = 4iu's if you dose it @ 200mcg 3 times a day you get about 2 3/4 to 3 iu's and if you dose it @ 400mcg 3 x a day you would still have a hard time getting 4 iu's. any one know if this is true ?

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    Quote Originally Posted by rocker44 View Post
    i heard if you could dose 100mcg 6 times a day, you have the potential to double your gh release. 3x100mcg = 2iu's, 6x100mcg = 4iu's if you dose it @ 200mcg 3 times a day you get about 2 3/4 to 3 iu's and if you dose it @ 400mcg 3 x a day you would still have a hard time getting 4 iu's. any one know if this is true ?
    I haven't seen studies on those exact numbers, but it definitely is true that there are diminished returns on doses beyond 100mcg's or so. So you would be correct by saying that 100mcg's 6x per day would be more efficacious than 200mcg's 3x per day.


  18. #18
    uncle z rep.


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    2,036
    Rep Points
    -922422486

    I would like to see a igf-1 serum test done on ipam/cjc to see how the igf-1 levels would be.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    Quote Originally Posted by aminoman74 View Post
    I would like to see a igf-1 serum test done on ipam/cjc to see how the igf-1 levels would be.
    We should have some available in the next month or so.. right now we are tuning our protocol for serum testing IGF LR3. We have two individuals currently lined up for testing using the same protocol, each using a different sponsor. It'll be cool to have comparisons. Once we get that protocol solidified, we'll move on to the next peptide.


  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    64
    Rep Points
    675920

    It will work.

Similar Threads

  1. Boom dosing, with IPAM/GHRP-2
    By birket in forum Research Chemicals
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 06:23 PM
  2. We have 5 mgs cjc /ipam when others have 2 mgs.
    By aminoman74 in forum Research Chemicals
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 05:32 AM
  3. GHRP6, MOD GRF and IPAM
    By BrickWall in forum Research Chemicals
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 08:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->