• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

dbol blue hearts

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats up fellas. just received my massive order and in that order i have a nice little bag or dbol blue hearts. the whole order is from EK. just looking for some feedback on these ? you guys like them

Umm there pure evil in a pill!! There very good. I have been on for three days and have accused my gf of cheating twice and almos ran a trucker off the road. Ya they work lol!!

Those are body research dbol... BEST dbol tabs on the market!

I love em! I ran the exact same ones.

very hard to get ther like gold dust!! iv been trying for ages man!!! bests dianabols iv ever took

HELL YEA!!! you guys just got me all excited haha i cant wait to start these on monday! ill post feedback

They suck!! I'll dispose of them for you. I'm currently running 30mg of them with 50mg a-50(Iran hormone) with 100mg Tne and 100 mg npp. Yes this is a mass cycle! Blue hearts are my favorite.

How do you like the IH drols? I was running something similar. 30mg Blue hearts and 50mg Kalpa drol. It was nice.

I got fake ones, not from here though a long time ago. I was pissed. Had to toss a ton of dbol.

If you get the real stuff I hear it's good! Lucky.

They will make you question if you have all your plates on the bar after about 2 weeks. LOL, best dbol hands down.

IML Gear Cream!
How do you like the IH drols? I was running something similar. 30mg Blue hearts and 50mg Kalpa drol. It was nice.

Love the IH drols. I wish I had stocked up on them. They are like dbol blue hearts. Once you find a good brand, stick with it.

well EK also carries the IH drol your talking about. i might just have to make yet another purchase lol hey sloppy how is the kalpa drol? i have a few packs of that but havent ran it yet. i like there anavar and halo

I'm using them right now, is only day 4 tho, can't wait around day 10 when Dbol usually starts to show results for me. First time using blue hearts too.

Those are body research dbol

^ agreed.

Im waiting on a few hundred myself cant wait ...Are the ones from SFY body research ?

this is one of my old theard

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/144690-how-spot-fake-danabol-ds.html

Any bottle of Danabol DS with a Body Research logo and (???Distributed by Body Research???) is a counterfeit of March Pharmaceutical???s registered/licensed product.

Category of Registration LOCAL MANUFACTURED DRUG REGISTRATION FOR HUMAN (SINGLE)
Registration Number 1A 366/46
Name DANABOL DS
Class SPECIAL CONTROL DRUG
Dosage form COMPRESSED TABLET
Drug Type INTERNAL USE
Quality of Unit 1 TABLET Contains
METHANDROSTENOLONE 10.00 MG.
Category of Licence LICENCE TO PRODUCE MODERN DRUGS
Licence Number : 1 3/26
Supplier/Distributor MARCH PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LIMITED
Manufacturer MARCH PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LIMITED
Also March has renamed and re-registered Stanol because of the mass counterfeiting problems. Stanol has been renamed Stanozolol.
Category of Registration LOCAL MANUFACTURED DRUG REGISTRATION FOR HUMAN (SINGLE)
Registration Number 1A 460/43
Name STANOZOLOL
Class SPECIAL CONTROL DRUG
Dosage form COMPRESSED TABLET
Drug Type INTERNAL USE
Quality of Unit 1 TABLET Contains
STANOZOLOL 5.00 MG.
Category of Licence LICENCE TO PRODUCE MODERN DRUGS
Licence Number : 1 3/26
Supplier/Distributor MARCH PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LIMITED
Manufacturer MARCH PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LIMITED

March Pharmaceutical does not export products outside Thailand.Counterfeit Danabol DS can be found worldwide and even at pharmacies inside Thailand.

Since counterfeit product are not controlled/regulated by any agencies there is no telling what active ingredients or the amount they contain.

From March Pharmaceutical

"March Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd product line does not focus on Anabolic Hormones as we carry only 3 such products.We would like the consumer to beaware that the 2 products mentioned in this post are widely counterfeited and to be aware how to tell the genuine products from the counterfeit."

Though March complaints about the counterfeites some guys on the net rave about the counterfeit jar that is completely sealed (made in China distributed also from Bulgaria turkey etc) and has blue harts. Loose Blue harts from China where very good also, but that depends of course on the source.​

paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

^^^^^^ So anything that says body research is counterfeit ...But ppl still swear by them . So they are counterfeit but still gtg ?

I looked at mine and they look more like the rel ones. I dont have the bottle tho.

March doesn't produce the blue hearts anymore. It should all be from BR. Doesn't mean they are bunk. I'd say 90% of the people in this thread are talking about the body research brand.

shit now you guys got me worried haha im just going to take 50mg a day and if in a week or so nothing happens ill assume there fake

IML Gear Cream!
They're good to go bro. I have used the same ones.

First try it! 40-60mg seperated 2-3xtimes daily, strenght will come and you will gain weight if the diet is good. And yea good pumps.

Umm there pure evil in a pill!! There very good. I have been on for three days and have accused my gf of cheating twice and almos ran a trucker off the road. Ya they work lol!!

MMMmmm sounds fun! ;)

I am on the blue hearts as well for the last 10 days or so, 40 mg a day, feeling pretty good:d

Hey guy the EK your talkin about is this an online site??

idk but i just put 20lbs on in 4 weeks from them so gtg either way on other stuff but nothing to really kick in like that yet

Danabol its a quite risky buy cuz its mostly copied brand and there is no any real stuff outside of Thailand. In Europe a lot of fakes of Body Research come from Bulgaria now all depend of your source and some copies are still g2g.

Got these when i was over in Thailand, bought them just for the sake of it as they were cheap.

58947d1308224174-danabol-ds-thai-pharmacy-ds-6.jpg

58948d1308224157-danabol-ds-thai-pharmacy-ds-5.jpg
58946d1308224189-danabol-ds-thai-pharmacy-ds-7.jpg

Yea the fake and the real blue hearts is still widely available. The fakes comes from Romania/Bulgaria/Poland.
EK is g2g. And why you think that he sending you fake dbol. I dont think that EK deals with the fake dbol and risk his good name,sending you few fake blue hearts.
And also other manufacturers are available which dbol is high quality or better.

Last edited:
Day 3 on mine 40 mg, feel good going to give it a few more days..

Danabol its a quite risky buy cuz its mostly copied brand and there is no any real stuff outside of Thailand. In Europe a lot of fakes of Body Research come from Bulgaria now all depend of your source and some copies are still g2g.

Got these when i was over in Thailand, bought them just for the sake of it as they were cheap.

58947d1308224174-danabol-ds-thai-pharmacy-ds-6.jpg

58948d1308224157-danabol-ds-thai-pharmacy-ds-5.jpg
58946d1308224189-danabol-ds-thai-pharmacy-ds-7.jpg

WOW the real deal by March....nowt how the hearts are fck all like fake body research.. more shinny looking and smoove all over...

i had 500 hearts by BR they where fake crap pluss all they did the more you had was make you feel sick...

not good.

Back