• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Allergic reaction?

celticthug

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey gentlemen. I'm having a allergic reation to sumthing,and i think its from the gear.I went to the doc today and received prendisone and hydroxyzine.I hope it helps.I haqve swelling and red sploches on my hands and wrist,and up my forearm.Also the back of my head.Those are the worst spots.There are swolen sploches everywhere though.Pretty sure the doc knew it wasnt from posion ivy like i claimed.
This is what ive been running 1000 test e,1000 eq,and tren ace at 75 ed.Im 8 weeks in.have only been running the tren for 4 weeks.Also Aromasin,and caber.I started the caber about a week ago.Also a possible canidate for the reaction i suppose.I took .5 the first day skipped a day,took anouther,then waited 3days.I had a small prolatin situation.
It started 4 days ago,with sum itchy spots on my hand.Next day the size had doubled and my hands swelled.I skipped my tren shot that day.Next day it seemed that the swelling went down a little,and it hadnt spread.So,i pinned my 75 of tren ace.Next day the swelling had increased and it had spread sum more.Today i went to the doc.When i got back from the doc i had another breakout.Within a hour i could watch the new swelling,and splotches come on.One was right on my right eye.Strange shit.
At the doc he said i had alow grade temp(99.8)my heart was beating a little fast,and my bp was 168/65(i think)
Anyway i'm not trying to scare anyone.I look like shit but dont feel that bad.I was just wondering if anyone had any simulare experences.I like to try the tren again after i normalize.Well,a new batch from a different supplyer any way.And small dose it from the start.Id think i would be likely to be allergic to sumthing thats in the tren ace,and not the actuall tren ace.I popped a new bottle the day before the reaction.
I'm not trying to bash anyones gear.Just trying to figure out what happened.And maybe trying to rationalize my thought of giving the tren ace another go around.LOL! Any helpfull insight would be much appreciated,thanks.

Does your gear have eo in it?

Does your gear have eo in it?
i really couldnt tell ya vibe.Its the first gear that ive ran that i got from a friend.and not the source its self.I sposse i could ask him to ask his source.I'm a little skeptical of getting a legit answer sumtimes.If you know what i mean.

i Heard eo could fuck with sum people's bodies.I dont know have you heard of anything like this happening to anyone one because of EO,vibe.

on a positive note the drugs the doc gave me took away about 80% of the rash in about 8 hours.I no longer look like a walking rasberry.Took most of the itch away also.

I'm pretty sure it was the tren ace causing it.Or sumthing in the oil besides the tren.Ive heard alot about how tren is made and sumtimes thepurity can be less then desirered.Ive also heard about EO in ace products i beleive.

Do you guys think im a nut job if i let my bp come down and give it another shot?

And yes Predator,you are reading this right.I am aware that my bp could have alot to do with my large EQ dose.However i think most of it was do to me me being in a fuck up state.I'm going to stay on top of it for the next 3 weeks or as long as it takes to come down to a more reasonable level.I'm sure it will stay kinda high.It usally does on cycle.Even if i eat clean.

Hey gentlemen. I'm having a allergic reation to sumthing,and i think its from the gear.I went to the doc today and received prendisone and hydroxyzine.I hope it helps.I haqve swelling and red sploches on my hands and wrist,and up my forearm.Also the back of my head.Those are the worst spots.There are swolen sploches everywhere though.Pretty sure the doc knew it wasnt from posion ivy like i claimed.
This is what ive been running 1000 test e,1000 eq,and tren ace at 75 ed.Im 8 weeks in.have only been running the tren for 4 weeks.Also Aromasin,and caber.I started the caber about a week ago.Also a possible canidate for the reaction i suppose.I took .5 the first day skipped a day,took anouther,then waited 3days.I had a small prolatin situation.
It started 4 days ago,with sum itchy spots on my hand.Next day the size had doubled and my hands swelled.I skipped my tren shot that day.Next day it seemed that the swelling went down a little,and it hadnt spread.So,i pinned my 75 of tren ace.Next day the swelling had increased and it had spread sum more.Today i went to the doc.When i got back from the doc i had another breakout.Within a hour i could watch the new swelling,and splotches come on.One was right on my right eye.Strange shit.
At the doc he said i had alow grade temp(99.8)my heart was beating a little fast,and my bp was 168/65(i think)
Anyway i'm not trying to scare anyone.I look like shit but dont feel that bad.I was just wondering if anyone had any simulare experences.I like to try the tren again after i normalize.Well,a new batch from a different supplyer any way.And small dose it from the start.Id think i would be likely to be allergic to sumthing thats in the tren ace,and not the actuall tren ace.I popped a new bottle the day before the reaction.
I'm not trying to bash anyones gear.Just trying to figure out what happened.And maybe trying to rationalize my thought of giving the tren ace another go around.LOL! Any helpfull insight would be much appreciated,thanks.

I got something very similar to you using test enanthate. Ive always used prop but when i started on the enanthate mygod terrible

Back