• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

T3 without anabolics. Just how catabolic is it?

Deity

The Perfect Life form.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Coming to the end of a cut without anabolics, been off cycle roughtly 4 months, 14% bodyfat according to bod pod and 7 weeks to go before next cycle (planned atleast). I been curious, I've cycled t3 before while on but does anyone have experience in how bad muscle loss really is without using it with AAS? Feel free to chime in.

It eats away LBM like a fat guy does chocolates without some gear. Heck, even with gear you lose some LBM.

I wouldn't do it. If you wanna lose some more BF, hit up some ECA and get to cardio.

It's all relative. As far as I know, all that matters is your calorie deficit. T3 will just help you get there.

EDIT: It'd be cool if someone could explain why exactly T3 "eats away" any more muscle than just eating less and achieving an equivalent caloric deficit without T3, that'd be cool. Guess I'm just confused.

I wholeheartedly agree with nby statement.... In that, most people, that's exactly what would happen..... If you have the perfect diet, able to eat at exact intervals, and had the perfect workout and cardio regimen(and none of this will happen on a person without trial and error... how much you willing to lose before you find that sweet spot?) then it is possible to use t3 without aas... now, something to consider.. you can use hgh and t3 and stay anabolic...

Yeah I was just thinking about it, even on 1g test a week the shit made me lose size and strength at 50mcg a day. I'm not running it unless I'm on and really need to. Lost 15lbs in 2 weeks last time but my arms shrank half an inch.

I'm taking cytomel right now at 50mg/day (among other things) and I can't stop eating. I've never had trouble controlling my diet before but with cytomel I literally cannot put food down. It's only been a week so I can't really gauge it's physical effect but I have never eaten like this in my life. Last night I said fuck it and quit fighting it. I probably put down 5000 calories in about an hour. I would never take this stuff without at least a moderate amount of test.

Don't take t-3 without aas as it is catabolic if you don't have anything to keep the gains.It will burn what ever it can.

Yeah I was just thinking about it, even on 1g test a week the shit made me lose size and strength at 50mcg a day. I'm not running it unless I'm on and really need to. Lost 15lbs in 2 weeks last time but my arms shrank half an inch.

QFT. Even worse for me is it makes me feel extremely weak and lethargic. And my lifts drop consistently week after week. I personally won't touch the shit again. I'd rather run high dose tren, and or primo, and fucking starve myself.

Back