• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Formeron dosing protocols for use as an AI

acemon

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I will be using the Formeron as an additional AI for my cycles. I am currently using forma stanozolol. I am dosing the forma twice a day. I will be dosing it before I go workout. About three hours later i take my shower.

My questions:
->Has anyone else used both products? Any info?
->Should I wait until after I shower to take the transdermal?
->How strong is this product compared to another suicidal AI, aromasin?

I have no bloods but it is working really well for me at 1 pump per day; way better than any other.

after shower, 1 pump on forearm and rub both arms together... that way ur not using ur hands and wasting any...

IML Gear Cream!
I am hairy like a gorilla, no kidding. Will this matter? The only place I have no hair is on my sides and on my shoulders. Well at least minimal hair.

Yes, I would suggest places like forearms, back of legs(hamstrings), top of feet, and inside of upper arm. If you have hair at these locations WTF! Haha but ya if you do you could shave one and it wont really be noticable anyway.

Who did you get it from?

Orbit who is out of stock again. Stuff wont stay on the shelves. Hopefully they get more again soon.

Yes, I would suggest places like forearms, back of legs(hamstrings), top of feet, and inside of upper arm. If you have hair at these locations WTF! Haha but ya if you do you could shave one and it wont really be noticable anyway.

LOL. I will find a few places no matter what. I have two bottles coming shortly.

solid cycle bro! i would like to see labs on formeron as well;

but if you're gonna eyeball the effects of it, check for skin/lip dryness, sore joints, but don't go overboard on dosing

I'm doing 1.5 ml a day, I love that stuff. 4-5 pumps and my head starts to shrink and I breath fire and look for people to chew on.

Back