• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

KLEEN takes PepSource Lr3 and Peg MGF for a spin. (Semi-Sponsored)

Kleen

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just going to document my results and experience from this run here in this log. First I would like to thank PepSource for hooking me up with some of the Peg MGF. I would also like to thank my Brother In Law for buying me the Lr3 and first bottle of Peg MGF also.

I started the Lr3 on Tuesday when I broke my fast. I had lifted that morning and it was time to get some nutrients to those hungry muscles. I hit up 80mcg sub-q and ate about 150 grams of carbs with tons of protein. About 90 minutes later I ended up falling asleep watching tv with the daughter on the couch when I woke up I was all sweaty and dying for some carbs so my blood sugar got low. I also took it Pre Workout today just to see how it went. Well I got a really nice pump and have felt a couple times I needed to have more carbs so far today. Typically this is my fasting time but I needed to test out the Lr3 with a workout.

Tomorrow will be my first day with the Peg MGF. I will hit up 300mcg and see how things go.

Stats at Start 208 10.2%

Okay guys, sorry for not being on here much I have just really had a rough few weeks as far as being able to get online and do my thing.

First let me say that PepSource's LR3 is no doubt legit! I have researched with it 3 times since the beginning and each time I am just whooped, my blood sugar has a hard time keeping up with the nutrient shuttling effects of the Lr3 at a subcutaneous dose of 80 mcg.

The first time I took it was during my fast breaker, I was home with my sick daughter and I had a ton of carbs with it then laid on the couch with my daughter. Well at some point I passed smooth out, luckily I had eaten a lot of carbs and mixed sources so my blood sugar had not completely dropped off but it was close. I was much fuller when I woke up which was kind of interesting and I was STARVING just craving carbs like a mad man.

Second time I used it was pre workout just to see what kind of pumps I would get. Man I swole up like a beast in the gym, vascularity, fullness, a little extra strength at the end of the set. It made me sweat like I was standing in the rain too.

3rd time same situation as the second.

Now I am back to using it after the workout when I have my big meal, those were just me testing them. I decided not to do too many things at once so I am just running this and 400mcg of Peg MGF on off days. The Peg MGF honestly gave me a little lethargy and kept me nice and full, however was nothing like the Lr3 then again it is not supposed to be.

Tonight I am doing carb back loading and will use the Lr3 before I get into my carb madness, and then will eat again just before bed more than likely some more spaghetti and something that will last a little longer into the night. Either Oats or Waximaize Starch.

I think I am beginning to lean up more it is hard to tell with water fluctuating. Also keep in mind I am on other Anabolics, running a light test cycle @ 500mg per week. So I should really start seeing some changes in a few weeks when some of the new muscle starts maturing.

About to hit up my Lr3 before I break my fast for lunch then it will be a carb festival for about 6-8 hours resulting in about 250-300 grams of carbs total. Should be fun, I bet I get a crazy food pump.

About to hit up my Lr3 before I break my fast for lunch then it will be a carb festival for about 6-8 hours resulting in about 250-300 grams of carbs total. Should be fun, I bet I get a crazy food pump.

Its June ..month is 6

Your a sponsor and thats all you can contribute or have the discipline to log...7 or so days

PATHETIC

Back