IronMag Research Chems

Riptropin Id'ing

Rep Points

Riptropin Id'ing

Take a look at these pics. Is this legit Riptropin? The cap matches pics I've seen, but the box and vials are plain. There was "stick on" labels included. Yes, the middle pic is one that has be reconstituted.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tren...it's what's for dinner!

Rep Points

Caps and pak look legit.

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Cap have the correct design but the color is off. Other than that nothing is legit about that. Real rips have a nice box with a scratch off code to check on the website and real labels. They come with a plastic bottom holder not a top and bottom. These are fake as shit. My guess is that they are just retopped generics. If you're lucky they might have some GH in them but they are NOT real riptropins at all. These came from Gear Depot right? If so they should NOT be labeling these as real riptropins.

Do you plan to test them?

Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Cap have the correct design but the color is off. Other than that nothing is legit about that. Real rips have a nice box with a scratch off code to check on the website and real labels. They come with a plastic bottom holder not a top and bottom. These are fake as shit. My guess is that they are just retopped generics. If you're lucky they might have some GH in them but they are NOT real riptropins at all. These came from Gear Depot right? If so they should NOT be labeling these as real riptropins.

I beg to differ. What he has is common if you don't request labels and boxes. Its done like this for security reasons. I've had them both in the original boxes and the ones posted above. Both were legit. The deep blue cap color looks good in the far left photo, but the other ones look light colored but it could just be the lighting. My verdict, legit.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sityslicker View Post
    I beg to differ. What he has is common if you don't request labels and boxes. Its done like this for security reasons. I've had them both in the original boxes and the ones posted above. Both were legit. The deep blue cap color looks good in the far left photo, but the other ones look light colored but it could just be the lighting. My verdict, legit.

Nice to see you over here bro, And SITY is correct.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniac0614 View Post
    Nice to see you over here bro, And SITY is correct.
    Thanks Maniac. I needed a change of scenery.

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I don't know if I agree with that. If riptropin makes a product and a specific box with specific labels and what not then why would they send some that are unlabeled? They specifically put verification codes on their website. That's pointless if they don't use the codes on the batches that they make.

I'm not saying you're incorrect, you could have had GH that was good but if it's not in a riptropin box with a verification code and with legit labels, then they are not riptropins. It's pretty cut and dry.

I've never seen ANY riptropins that come unlabeled or in a plain box. just doesn't make sense to me at all. The GH game is shady and this is also. Maybe more people with more riptropin experience can chime in.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

Rep Points

I will be testing them. I'm running 2iu ed now. I will run the first vial then get a test. Just want to make sure it's safe before I inject 10 iu of something unknown.

They were purchased from a sponsor here.
    Last edited by FordFan; 04-20-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Rep Points

I don't know if I agree with that. If riptropin makes a product and a specific box with specific labels and what not then why would they send some that are unlabeled? They specifically put verification codes on their website. That's pointless if they don't use the codes on the batches that they make.

I'm not saying you're incorrect, you could have had GH that was good but if it's not in a riptropin box with a verification code and with legit labels, then they are not riptropins. It's pretty cut and dry.

I've never seen ANY riptropins that come unlabeled or in a plain box. just doesn't make sense to me at all. The GH game is shady and this is also. Maybe more people with more riptropin experience can chime in.
    Not trying to be a dick but u have no clue what ur talking about... Rips only come directly from two places and when received directly from either one of them they look exactly like that. Not going into their procedures but somebody has already posted the why and what.

Rep Points

Sloppy Thoes look oddly familiar for some reason...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Rep Points

My rips came without labels on the vials but the box and tops all look the same.

Rep Points

I've been on 2iu for 8 days now. My hands are tight. Pretty tough to write with my pin. I'm trying to keep an open mind on them. But I'm feeling something on them. I want to test them, just unsure how 10iu is going to affect me. I'm also holding a good amt of water.

Rep Points

I don't know rips personally so I don't know what the options are in terms of shipment. I do know that other reputable brands (that we both have) are only shipped with labels and such when using the quick way. That said, if these did not come from the main guy himself then I believe they should be fully labeled with the correct box etc. Especially with the way the gh game is at the moment.

Just my 2c, best of luck.

Rep Points

Although my vials came without labels on them, the labels were provided in the box. HOWEVER there is no scratch off code.

Getting ready,..,.

Rep Points

i here these hold water, why do some brand do that and others not? do u just run a lower dosage and the water problem is solved?
    Too many suckas, Not enough Time....Mad Lion...

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

The new ones have both a plastic top and bottom, BUT they are also in labeled boxes with the security features you mention.

Rep Points

I get them the same way from 1 of the main 2 guys that sells them. The labels and box's with verification codes get sent seperate. Not hard to figure out why. Use your heads and stop putting out all the methods these guys use to ship.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tie80 View Post
    I get them the same way from 1 of the main 2 guys that sells them. The labels and box's with verification codes get sent seperate. Not hard to figure out why. Use your heads and stop putting out all the methods these guys use to ship.
    LOL, but you just mention that they send the stuff seperate.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    LOL, but you just mention that they send the stuff seperate.
    lol Your right Sir. Please edit my post if you like. I don't know how. We should keep some things to private messages to keep things safe.

Rep Points

this is actually how they are shipped from the primary distributors to the resellers. this is done for security reasons.. the gear is shipped in unlabeled boxes and vials, and the "shipping supplies" w/ labels are shipped to the resellers separately. some resellers take the time to unfold the the labeled boxes and repackage prior to shipping, and some just don't. my first reaction to this was the same as yours: why the fk would someone do this. but the labs for mine have proven they're legit.

i wouldn't stake legitimacy solely on the appearance or packaging.. best way to know definitively is to run a gh serum test. bang 10iu's to the delt 3.5 hrs before the test. you should seen numbers in the mid 20's to 30's