• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Tren A and Prop cycle...questions?

lil-bit-slim

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I started my first Tren A and Prop cycle, I have never done short esters...10 wks 100mg Prop Ed + 50mg Tren A Ed + 100mg Win last 4 weeks...Aromisin, HCG, Caber, Nolva on hand...27yrs 6'3 195lbs...prob around my 6th cycle just not consecutively...training and diet are pretty damn solid...goal of the cycle is better body composition, would love to end up 205-210 with abs poppin...ultimate goal over next couple cycles is to be a solid 215 with abs

So my question is when do you start "feelin your short esters"???...at the end of wk 2 today and no strenth or size gaines, a bit leaner but thats about all...No real side effects other than I'm sweating a bit more in the gym than usual and maybe getting 1 hr less sleep per night...I'm going to up the Tren next week to 75mg ED...dont get me wrong Im confident that I will be more than happy with the end results of this cycle as Tren has such a natorious reputation, but by now with my typical frontloaded test E and Dbol protocol I would have been feelin like a beast in the gym up 10 lbs of mostly water and getting raging hard-ons all day every day. This is a different experience for me, feelin like this cycle is creepin up on me slowly and will get better every week where as my experience with longer esters and Dbol is more like 5lb a week in water for the first 4 weeks and then trying to convert that weight to muscle over the course of the 12-15 weeks.

any thoughts? can some of you please speak from experience about results on this type of cycle? how much bf did you lose? how much muscle did you gain?

Funny you posted this. I am going on week 4 of a T-prop, Mast, Tren A cycle and up until about 3 days ago felt the same EXACT way. Lifted yesterday and was an all out BEAST. Strong and Jacked, and feeling more and more jacked every day. Dude, it just takes a little different time frame for each individual, but man it will HIT. My thing is diet. The TREN makes me NOT want to eat, period. Gotta figure that non sense out. Anyway, hope this helps bro. Peace.

I feel the opposite i find myself a bit more hungry than usual for sure! No feelings of lack of appetite or anxiety or significant loss of sleep...I have an organic herb that may mask all of these symptoms though ;)

I have, to this point, had little of the famous or should i say "in-famous".. tren sides. I do feel a slight loss of patience in mundane, day to day things and kind of a feeling like I need to step up the cardio (not sure what to call that?). Really the hunger thing is probably psycho semantic as well. And oh yeah, the "hebral" remedy works wonders for rest fo sho. Best of luck man, drop a line in a week or two and tell if you like your progression. Peace.

So I started "feelin it" early this week (wk3), significantly stronger in the gym and sex drive is up...bumped Tren to 75mg ED at start of wk3...if I get through this cycle with very little sides as has been the case till now I will consider a longer cycle with Tren A @ 12wks or bumping to 100mg Tren and Prop ED

Ya gotta love the strength thing...... get ready for week 4 bro! My only real side to this point seems to be the night sweats. A little more tightness in chest as well, but that is about it at this point (6 weeks in), I hope your ride goes as smooth bro. Peace.

the shitty part is, im so used to running tren that i have gotten used to the strength

Start of week 4 now and starting to notice a change in physique: chest is looking a bit bigger, pump is good, def lost some bf and am more vascular at the gym....getting strong! On a 10 wk cycle and am starting to see that it may be possible to accomplish some really killer results over the next 6 weeks, stepping up my cardio and ab work plus a circuit training day on Fri.

Awesome, it would seem we are on the same boat man. Cool thing is after week ten, a little HCG, cardio and strong diet, before you know it.... time to consider another run. Good to hear man, KEEP AT HARD BRO!! BTW, are your pumps freak like, or what??

IML Gear Cream!
Pump is pretty good but not as sever as when I'm on dbols which tend yo blow me up...this tren ccle is by far my favorite thus far...nice dry look, loosing bf and gaining muscle and strength...6 more weeks to go and I'm going to take my training to the next lvl plus add some win at wk 6

Kick ass man. I was considering the winny as well, BUT i am older and feeling like i don't want to push my luck with how smooth this tren run as been to this point. Besides my old ass, achy joints just don't play well with it, BUT i am considering it! :geewhiz:

Back