• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how long after cylcle and pct until blood tests come back relatively normal

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Need to have some blood/urine tests done sometime in the summer. I have a week left of cycle then gonna pct. How long after do you guys think tests would come back semi-normal?? I need the tests to show im pretty healthy

most standard blood tests you get during a physical wont even check your test/estrogen levels

i got bloodwork 1 month post pct after a test/tren cycle. everything came back great, including blood pressure and cholesterol. red blood cell count was slightly above normal but nothing alarming

It will take more than a few weeks for everything to get back to normal. Take some blood 6-8 weeks after PCT and check LH/FSH/T/SHBG/E2 etc

if you mean recovery wise I believe heavy reccomends six weeks after pct, serms will raise your test for a while and it can give an unclear picture as to how recovered you actually are

if it's just for a physical you should be just fine pretty much by the end of pct

most standard blood tests you get during a physical wont even check your test/estrogen levels

i got bloodwork 1 month post pct after a test/tren cycle. everything came back great, including blood pressure and cholesterol. red blood cell count was slightly above normal but nothing alarming

Were you fully recovered and everything? That'd be pretty impressive. Nice avatar btw, your traps and shoulders are unbelievable.

Back