• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MLG Blood Test Results

MiniMack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I got no rep :ohyeah:, but here they are take them however you want

Current Cycle:
150mg MLG Test prop EOD
Super Dmz for first four weeks
Formerone as my only AI(2 pumps ED but going to go to four after seeing lab results)

Attachments

• new test pic.jpg
    new test pic.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 144
  • new test 2.jpg
    new test 2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
What was E2 like...?

Follow the protocol next time to see results. The way you did it doesn't prove the potency of the gear. Only that it has some test in it. Is your e2 80? It's hard to read but that seems very high on 2 pump ED of Formeron. Maybe it was while you were on SD. But you never told us when (which week) you drew your blood.

^ did not see a protocol for prop, Yes e2 is 80 and it was taken while on super dmz. I pinned 150mg 48 hours prior to testing and another 150mg 10hours before the test. I realize it is not the ideal time for testing but thats where it fit into my schedule

Follow the protocol next time to see results. The way you did it doesn't prove the potency of the gear. Only that it has some test in it. Is your e2 80? It's hard to read but that seems very high on 2 pump ED of Formeron. Maybe it was while you were on SD. But you never told us when (which week) you drew your blood.

24 hours before blood draw would have been the best time to pin the prop, but if I'm not mistaken I don't think there is any true testing "protocol" for Test Prop.
Maybe Heavy can chime in, I could be wrong.
Maybe acquiring a baseline of his test levels, Then 1 shot IM 24hrs before lab would be the way to do it. Also get a test that shows test levels over the max 1500.... :shrug:

24 hours before blood draw would have been the best time to pin the prop, but if I'm not mistaken I don't think there is any true testing "protocol" for Test Prop.
Maybe Heavy can chime in, I could be wrong.
Maybe acquiring a baseline of his test levels, Then 1 shot IM 24hrs before lab would be the way to do it. Also get a test that shows test levels over the max 1500.... :shrug:

You are correct there is no protocol for prop.

^ did not see a protocol for prop, Yes e2 is 80 and it was taken while on super dmz. I pinned 150mg 48 hours prior to testing and another 150mg 10hours before the test. I realize it is not the ideal time for testing but thats where it fit into my schedule

Bro when u said two pumps of Formeron......is tha tFULL pumps...ie 1.5 ml each?

Last edited:
e2 is relatively low compared to other test with different AI's being used. It is obvious its working.

This is what I was thinking this morning, when he posted them in MLGs forum.

E2 is quite high, need to bring that down.

Your prop has testosterone in it for sure.

my bad on the prop. Were you feeling any sides with your E2? Glad you are using the Formeron as your AI. Your e2 should go down after the super dmz is finished. Maybe then you can go for 2 full pumps.

So far ive had zero estro related sides so im very pleased with formerone! tired of research chems so im pumped that brundel came out with this stuff.

my bad on the prop. Were you feeling any sides with your E2? Glad you are using the Formeron as your AI. Your e2 should go down after the super dmz is finished. Maybe then you can go for 2 full pumps.

SDMZ does not aromatize and is not estrogenic. SDMZ does NOT raise E2.

^my bad for not making that clear 2 ml not 2 full pumps

Are you measuring it somehow ? How did you confirm 2ml ? It seems quite a bit to have an 80 e2. I mean I didn't think 150 EOD of Prop is excessive ....but I'm no expert.

SDMZ does not aromatize and is not estrogenic. SDMZ does NOT raise E2.

Heavy what is your thoughts on the Formeron's performance ???

Heavy what is your thoughts on the Formeron's performance ???

I have seen 2 labs and both showed E2 in the female range while Formeron was being used. Not sure we have hard evidence that the transdermal works well at this time but that may change.

Are you measuring it somehow ? How did you confirm 2ml ? It seems quite a bit to have an 80 e2. I mean I didn't think 150 EOD of Prop is excessive ....but I'm no expert.

To be fair he said he used LESS than a pump and a half. And it might not have been right after a shower or made sure he cleaned the skin before applying. And 600mg of test is a healthy dose. I'm sure there are other factor's as well. Everyone convert's Test to e2 at different rates. I believe Brundel said he can do a gram of test and not need an AI. But glad the OP got this test and hopefully more will use formeron and post up here.

^ i shave my arms every morniing then shower and apply formerone directly after, so im giving it every oppurtunity to work

I measured a ml out the first time to see what it looked like and now I just estimate, yeah it not exact but I can guarantee its pretty damn close

Back