• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kamali vs. Titus: Part 10,543

ericg753

BIG BASTARD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
From another website:

King Kamali vs. Craig Titus: Battle at the NOC!
March 12, 2003

???h The 2003 Night of Champions will be a battle zone!
You could say that. And lots of security. In the last few weeks, the two bad boys of bodybuilding, Craig Titus of the West, and King Kamali of the East have upped their feuding again into another spat, this time possibly going over the line. These two, whom just really do not see eye to eye on a number of things, are destined to battle it out for the respect at the 2003 Night of Champions in New York City. There are others will who be competing, like Mike Matarazzo, Tom Prince, Bob Cicherillo, Aaron Maddron, and Idrise Ward-El, but as far as these two are concerned, only one will come on top over the other.
With these words being spoken, I have a suggestion to Wayne. Let's set up a boxing match Sunday morning with these two going at at, or put them in these big sumo wrestling fat suits and let them bob into each other. Or whomever places above one another at the NOC has to publically give the other his respect in writing.
???h So what started this new fued?
After the Arnold Classic, in each 'other' venues reportedly tried to steal Craig's thunder by promoting their own 'Arnold Classic After Parties' without getting permission from Lorimer Productions, Craig asked on a bulletin board, for a copy of the 'Red Zone' flyer, as he did not have one. Kamali responded with a sarcastic reply, which included:
"I would like to send a special thanks to the manager and staff of the Red Zone in Columbus Ohio for the red carpet treatment they showed myself and the rest of the IFBB Pros Saturday Night after the Arnold Classic evening show: No waiting in line to enter the club, no cover charge, all drinks on the house, reserved VIP Room, etc. On behalf of myself, Dorian, Victor, Robbie, all the Muscle Mag. and Flex people, and so on and so on, Thanks.
Oh and by the way, when I say "muscle mag", I'm not referring to Muscle Mag. International but rather muscle magazine people in general. You see folks if I don't clarify this matter a certain someone whom I like to call Lex Luthor criminal master mind, will forward my post to the Weider people as he has done many times before to get my in trouble. That being said I can now go and take my night time medicine and go to bed... ooops, wait a minute, I forgot... It's TAP WATER."
???h To which Craig responded:
"You're such a fat piece of sh*t! If you weren't such a pussy, you would have joined Victor Martinez, Dorian Yates, Ronnie Coleman, Chris Cormier, Adrice Wardel, Tony Freeman, Kelly Ryan, Angel Friend, David Polumbo, Gayle Moore, Ed & Betty Pariso, Kevin Levrone and Rob Lopez (your best friend) and the rest of the IFBB Pros at my party after the Red Zone. Where you would have gotten VIP treatment along with instant access to the club even thogh I can't stand the sight of you. You think people can't see what a complete fool you are for putting your little Red Zone plug up on Chad's board, grow up pussy. You're
As childish as this may sound, I would love nothing more than to beat that punks ass. Only problem is he would run to the cops like a pussy, for sure."
???h To which King responded:
"I got these vials here and I had them tested and the results showed that It's just plain old tap water. What do you think I should do? I mean I don't believe that there is a soul alive that is evil and corrupt enough to take "vials" and meticulously take off the cap, remove the original content, replace it with TAP WATER, seal it back up ad then sell it to unsuspecting people as the "real deal"? I'm stumped. What should I do? By the way, why the long face?"
"What your referring to (tap water) is a bunch of bullshit! I was ripped off with the rest of them long ago. Problem is now you're going too far, your stirring shit up that you know nothing about. Why don't you pay Bethany back her money you owe her for the years of sponging off her like a little puke. You fat piece of shit! I'm so sick and tired of your bullshit and hiding from me at shows so I can't get my hands on you. I know what you said about my wife. Greg Valentino called me and let me know what you said. Wrong move fat boy. I said right here "the next time I see King Kamali, I'm smacking him right across his big fucking mouth"! That's not a threat, thats a promise. By the way. Kamali won't be doing the Night op Champions because he didn't send in his form to compete in time. "
???h To which Kamali responded:
"Why is it that every time I make a post about "someone" selling drugs, using drugs, taking drugs, ripping people off for drugs, etc, your pathetic ass jumps in and immediately implicate yourself as the culprit? Do you see how retarded and guilty you sound? Since you find it necessary to ONCE AGAIN involve yourself in my life I think this will be a good time straighten some things out once and for all with 100% PURE FACTS:
1. Stop bringing Kelly into this. When I think of her, I think of a Pro fitness competitor with great routines. That's it. As a matter of fact, the last two times (Toronto Pro & NOC) I was in front of an audience with the mike at hand, I gave her some great compliments. I have nothing against Kelly and SHE knows this to be true, so shut the fuck up with that nonsense.
2. You implicated yourself with the "tap water" comment.. THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE NEXT TIME.
3. I owe nothing to Bethany Howlett. We have gone our separate ways... THE END!!
4. "Hiding from you at shows"? Are you fucking kidding me?? LISTEN UP CRAIG BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL SAY THIS: YOU DO NOT EXIST IN MY LIFE. I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU. I AVOID ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH YOU BECAUSE IN MY EYES (AND MANY OTHERS) YOU ARE A BACK STABBING, LYING, CHEATING, CANIVING SNAKE THAT WILL TURN ON ANYBODY IF YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT (remember Ameen or should I remind you and the rest of the people what you did to that poor kid?)
Your name does not come out of my mouth. You and I are exact opposites and that fact I cherish the most. Get a fucking clue and do the same when it comes to me. LET IT GO, IT'S OLD NEWS JACKASS! I was at the expo with my fiancee; I was at the meeting in the Double Tree by myself while you were 20 feet away in the lobby/bar area; I was at the night show and banquet with my soon to be wife (and on a serious note: When we got back to New York Barbara told me she saw you at the banquet passing out flyers for your party and you smiled and waved to her when I was not looking. This is one line you don't want to cross with me. I am a very patient man and will let a lot of things slide, but if you ever even breath the wrong way when it comes to my Barbara you might as well put a bullet through my head because that will be the only thing that will stop me from finishing you.
5. The next time you see me you will smack what??? You ain't smacking shit. Why don't you rephrase that comment to state what you really mean: SUCKER PUNCH KING THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE ME, just like you did to Melvin (who by the way has not forgotten to say the least) which reminds me, are you still carrying that machete in your gym bag for protection? Is that not a parole violation? I hope you do try something, I really hope you do. It will be a dream come true for me and countless others around the world.
6. And last but not least the NOC. Craig, what I'm about to say I say from the bottom of my heart: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE, train hard, diet hard, practice your posing, take all of your supplements, hire the best contest gurus money can buy, and come to New York on May 31st, 2003 AT YOUR ALL TIME BEST! I BEG YOU CRAIG, PLEASE GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT. I WANT YOU AT YOUR BEST. In the past you have been very vocal on stage and off stage. You tried your hardest to get to me especially at the 2001 IRONMAN PRO and with all the articles in FLEX! NOTHING WORKED. The fire that you have lit inside me is almost demonic. I am training, eating, and growing like a possessed man. This time it's personal, you son of a bitch. I am not going to the NOC to just win. Oh no! I'm going to embarrass the living shit out of you to the point you will lose you fucking mind on stage. My family, Barbara's family, all my New York warriors, all the LA people that you back stabbed that have been emailing me, etc! Your life will never be the same again! I SWEAR TO GOD!"
"Your a big mouthed xyz taking pussy that's never had his assed kicked for what comes out of his mouth. Call it what you will, SUCKER PUNCH or whatever, I'm going teach you little bit about respect you fucking pussy. You call Wayne like a punk complaining about me throwing parties, you whine to your best friend about him getting involved in making some money with me and then you want to get your little diggs in. Like I don't know what your referring to with the Tap water remarks? You quit running your mouth for awhile and should have stayed that way. You see Weider is the only thing that kept you from having your jaw broken. You think I'm talking shit! After I get done kicking your ass all over the stage, AGAIN, Im going to kick your ass for real. YOU ARE A FUCKING PUNK!
Ameen. You stupid mother fucker! His door got kicked in the second day I was there when he trained me for Nationals. I didn't have anything to do with that addict. YOU BETTER GET YOUR STORIES STRAIGHT before you start slinging mud punk!"
"I looked all over the place trying to find where this mother fucker talked shit about Barbara but I can't find the post. Please let me know where it is. I warned that fat piece of shit about bringing her into this. Titus you have gone too far you cock sucking son of a bitch.
And as far as the model comment goes you dickhead, why don't you go and pick up next months issue of Muscle & Fitness as soon as it hits the news stands and see what my finacee is all about. Once again you spoke without thinking and this time you will learn the hard way. And don't forget to send a copy to your new source and friend. I would love to see both your faces when the article is released."
"You're nothing but a big mouth with no balls. As far as your girl is concerned, I haven't brought her into anything but for the sake of argument, let's just say I did punk! You're not going to do a god damn thing! I can guarantee one thing, FOR SURE. You will be single again very soon. All it takes is a little time around your fat ass and a sick feeling sets in real quick! You know, that same feeling you get when your about to puke. Won't be long and you'll be standing there by yourself looking for some one else to suck the life out of. I have no more patience for your shit, just name the time and place punk ass bitch and I'll be there to smack you down. You don't want none of me but now you have no choice. You're nothing but a insecure punk ass bitch who latches onto any women that will show you some attention, punk!"
"A lot of things were said at the Sound Factory and most of it brought up by your buddy Greg and Bob B. and Kelly was not discussed. Get off that shit you fucking felon. Some of the topics discussed were: Transvestites, what a horrible physique you have, why I can't stand the sight of you, swinging, my good old buddy Chic, and a certain video that is being circulated in the underground gay network in California which has to do something with a Japanese business man and someone that looks just like you (in your younger days). The conversation took 4 minutes at best and that's that, you uneducated jackass. Remember one thing Craig (and this is a fact), there is not one single human being I have met that likes you. Every appearance I have done all over the country there has been at least 5 people who come up and say that you talked shit about me. You are riding my coat tails ONCE AGAIN, to get some pub before the NOC
It's not going to happen fuck face. Four of the people that you "partied" with at your after party Saturday night pulled me aside and ripped you to pieces at the Red Zone. You have no friends, and once again that's a fact. Better hurry up and call JR, to get your 1/4 page article in FLEX talking shit about me or some other Pro that had enough of you."
???h In conclusion:
After that, enough was enough, and common sense (hopefully, for both of these two), will enable them to keep quiet until the Night of Champions, where one of them will EARN the right of this battle. We shall see.

:thumb:

I dont know Kamali for sheet, but Titus has "always" been in and out of trouble/soap opera BS. I remember when he was dating Debbie Halo, man how did he get such a hottie, I guess that arrogange really does turn on some women. How true or not I dont know, but he has a reputation for being a party boy, including swapping sex partners, 3 somes, and etc

Originally posted by Mudge
I dont know Kamali for sheet, but Titus has "always" been in and out of trouble/soap opera BS. I remember when he was dating Debbie Halo, man how did he get such a hottie, I guess that arrogange really does turn on some women. How true or not I dont know, but he has a reputation for being a party boy, including swapping sex partners, 3 somes, and etc

Ever since I got back into the swing of things as far as the bodybuilding world is concerned, I've been reading FLEX and learning about the current and new IFBB pros. From what I've seen so far about Titus, the only thing I like about him is an article he had in FLEX a few months ago on a particular leg routine which absolutely fried my quads. He seems like a big d***, but then again, I may be wrong. There was a bouncer (he was killed at a nightclub years ago) that when he worked, if you didn't know him you thought he was the biggest ahole around. Getting to know him, he was very cool, had a big heart, and a very gentle side to him (had a baby boy and was selling some rot puppies). Harry was also known to be able to lift a car from the rear and curl 85 lb dumbbells the same way we would curl 50's!

:(

Maybe those two should just go at it in a boxing match or an UFC style match. I wonder who would win??

Titus is a little tike :D He really looks out of place to me compared to guys freaking nearly 60 pounds more than him.

Back