IronMag Research Chems

Opinion Test P/win cycle

Rep Points

Wink Opinion Test P/win cycle

Hi IM members! Im planning on running a cycle this week. Its my third cycle and i dont want to overdue it since its the first time with (Win,Prov)
    This is what i got on my hands and i was thinking to run:

w1-7 Test P 100mg/Eod (testolic)
    w1-7 Win oral 50/mg/ED (stanztab unigen)
    w1-7 Proviron 25mg/ED (bayer schering farma)

w1-8 Milk Th. 420mg/ED
    w1-8 Glucosam. 1.5g/ED

PCT
    w.8,5-11 Nolva 60/40/20/20
    w.8,5-11 Clomid 100/50/50/20

My StaTS: 30y 74Kg 5.8 14-15%bf

Diet Cardio training in supercheck! cardio 2h-6times/w Gym4-5times/w

I háve no AI avaliable... what can i do. think im a little gyno prone. should i have the Nolva ready if i feel estrogen building up during cycle? dosage?
    Not so good genes when it comes to hair also but ok.

Goal with Cycle: Put on lean gains, Very fast and perfect recovery for the body. (not looking for bulking up)
    Goal after Pct+Cycle : 78Kg 11-12%bf

I Can up the Win and Prov, but i want to go slow in the begining.
    Please give your input about this cycle.

//Thanx

Rep Points

Hey bro, looks like a good short leaner! It's my first inclination to say you probably needn't worry about gyno, but we all react differently to different "treatments" and if you're prone, then it'll definitely behoove you to have some arimidex on hand. In fact, it would be even better if you tossed some HCG into that cycle, and added on arimidex at 0.5mg EOD (that may even be excessive, but I'm just erring on the safe side considering hcg can exacerbate estrogen levels). My thinking here is that with a cycle that's moderately light and as short as 7 weeks, you're already going fairly easy on your HPTA. So why not take just one tiny extra measure to make recovery that much easier and that much quicker? Then you can hop right back on after less than two months off and not miss a beat!

Also, I'd up the proviron to 50mg if you have the resources to do so. I just don't know that 25mg ED will contribute much when you're already running solid doses of prop and winny. Then again the only time I take orals is when I want to BLAST them, and that's not always appropriate in every context, so it's your prerogative. Since you have experience with cycling, you're obviously a better judge of your own body than I am!

Cheers and good luck!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

You won't notice much off the winny at your bf%... I , personally, would throw a little more test in there, and something like primo acetate, anadrol is actually great for dieting.. var... something other than winny .... you will be dissapointed I think with the winny if you aren't in single digits bf%

BOARD REP

Rep Points

How do you plan to gain close to ten lbs while dropping 3-4% bodyfat? What is your diet plan like?

Rep Points

imo winny is only a precontest drug. It has a reputation for severely fucking up your lipids..

also proviron is basically worthless, except both it and winstrol lower shbg IIRC.

if your diet is really THAT dialed in, there is no need for that much cardio imo, and nolva 40/40/20/20 is sufficient, might want to take the extra nolva and tack on an extra week to pct

like overburdened said, drol is great for preserving mass and strength while dieting

Rep Points

I never thought of winny as a bodybuilding drug. Sprinters love it, and I could see a place for it in MMA and certain positions on a baseball, soccer, or football field.

Get outta my yard
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Given that you have your diet and training down, you will get very hard and really start liking your results by about week 5. By week 7 you will be done and by week 10 most of the short lived gains will be gone. If you're trying to peak for something at week 7 then it's fine.
    What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
    Vincent Van Gogh

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I'm going to make a little comment on the proviron.. and I'm not trying to ruin anyones thread... just some info, because it is very misunderstood by most.. and those that have used legit proviron(coupled with other aas and diet, etc) can attest to its efficacy... okay guys, there will be disagreement with this statement, but I want to put it here so you have the info.. you can look it up to verify it if you like, I just don't want to trash this thread.....

Standard donkey, you're on the money, with your post, and I'm not going against what you said,... just clarifying proviron

proviron has the effect of making most other aas 'more potent' due to the fact that it binds to shbg and 'frees up' test(in the case of this cycle... cause I'm of the opinion that the winny shouldn't be there for what you are trying to do... at the bf% you are at).. higher 'free test' = better gains/more efficacy from the test... It also will help with e2 issues(I'm not going to say it's a serm or an ai because that's all hypothetical..) probably because it is androgenic and may 'block ' e2 to some degree... halo and mast also act similarly to proviron in this way...in fact, proviron is extremely useful in women for BAD pms symptoms... it , for the most part, eliminates the majority of cramping, length and severity of cycle, etc.....it is even prescribed for that use... and I've tested that on an ex that seriously couldn't get out of bed for 3-4 days prior to bleeding and then bled and cramped for 7 more days after the original 3-4 days of cramping.... nothing worked for the cramps before that.... and she 'approved' of my aas use after she realized how beneficial the proviron was to her...

At your bf% I don't think proviron is going to add to hardening effect(most people are pretty soft still til they are below 6%)... but I think it's a good component to this cycle for the reason stated above(and It keeps your sex drive going... which can lag when doing all that cardio and dieting sometimes)

The winny, as someone else stated also, is pretty much just precontest... there are other uses, but it won't really help you here....

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    How do you plan to gain close to ten lbs while dropping 3-4% bodyfat? What is your diet plan like?
    Last year after cycle i was 71kg, 10-11%bf. this means i need to dropp 3 kg fat and im down to 11-12%. no iwe got a pretty good physice, and good metaboliz.

Low Diet. minimum 150-200g protein/day. Since i always have hard time to eat on cycle, hopefully 2000-3500kcal/day. (no sugars,carb check)
    I also burn 1100-1300 kcal/day on treadmill, 6times/w. maybe gonna cut that down to 4-5/w depends on how my body feels.

Theezay: thanks , thats what its supposed to be, a short great leaner. only problem is i dont have any AI on hand, should i be ready with the nolva during cycle, if so how much? I Want to wait to up the Proviron, i want to know how my body reacts first. The proviron is added for libido,helping test/win to work better. shbg

Glycoman: week 10 i wount keep ANY gains on testP/Win? the goal in this cycle with winstrol is to keep the gains, give a harder look and no water retension.
    Goal after pct : keeping 60-70% of gains.

so basicly win is not good to stack with Test P at the end of cycle?

Rep Points

where's the tren?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    where's the tren?
    no Tren. not to many compounds!? why incorporate 1 more? if so why and what dosage. this was supposed to be Just a basic test prop cycle hm.... after lot of thougth adding winstrol to keeping small gains wich is very important, and water retension away. ( dont want to make it to hard on my self with to much gear)

.........I Just did my 2cc (100mg) test prop at my (clinic) 30 min ago..... wow... i was like are you kidding me to the doctor...? 2ml and i didnt even feel a thing? not even the jab, im not even sore right now. i just feel litlle funny around the glute testolic Prop is tha shit! Ive struggled before on test E,C 2ml/shot for 4- i5 days with test flue and hurtfull pain. Right now i feel like i havent even done 1cc when in fact i have done 2cc smooth. (testolic 50mg/ml)

President of the galaxy

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by overburdened View Post
    The winny, as someone else stated also, is pretty much just precontest... there are other uses, but it won't really help you here....
    x2

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Wolf View Post
    x2
    Drop the winny? Test P Alone?

Rep Points

Should i Incorporate the tren? if so dosage? need help guys, thanx in advance!

President of the galaxy

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mrfrister View Post
    Drop the winny? Test P Alone?
    Since you are looking for lean gains, Test P should be enough, although I would up the dosage to 150 mg EOD.
    Winny is not mass building drug per se, is a more for pre contest when your bf is very low to get more hard etc. I don't think is a smart thing to run it for lean mass cycle for 8 weeks, and it will screw up your lipids nicely.
    Why not use Anadrol or Dbol for first 4-6 weeks? If you start seeing signs of gyno you can always stop oral and maybe add Nolva.
    Also I don't like your PCT, I don't think you need Nolva at all, especially that much.

Rep Points

IM members...

should i incorporate tren A 50mg/Eod in this cycle? would it benefit my goal even better?

w1-7 test prop 100mg/Eod
    w1-7 tren A 50mg/Eod
    w1-7 win Oral 50mg/Eod

Everywhere i read up, every friend tells me winstrol is really good! makes you hard with no water retension. AND most importantly U keep most of the gains from your ovarall cycle. Im i wrong for incorporating Win during the cycle? Iwe read everywhere on the internet that test p/Win cycle is a very good cycle!??
    Thanx.

President of the galaxy

Rep Points

IM members...

should i incorporate tren A 50mg/Eod in this cycle? would it benefit my goal even better?

w1-7 test prop 100mg/Eod
    w1-7 tren A 50mg/Eod
    w1-7 win Oral 50mg/Eod

Everywhere i read up, every friend tells me winstrol is really good! makes you hard with no water retension. AND most importantly U keep most of the gains from your ovarall cycle. Im i wrong for incorporating Win during the cycle? Iwe read everywhere on the internet that test p/Win cycle is a very good cycle!??
    Thanx.
    Of course it would, but you need at least 75mg EOD, and than you don't need winny. Winny is good for for that but precontest, you will not see any change at 12% bf.
    Test/Tren is an awesome recomp combo.

Rep Points

Of course it would, but you need at least 75mg EOD, and than you don't need winny. Winny is good for for that but precontest, you will not see any change at 12% bf.
    Test/Tren is an awesome recomp combo.
    Is 50mg tren Eod to little? its my first time with tren and i dont want to overdue it..

What if i did.
    w1-7 trest prop 100mg/EOD
    w1-5 tren a 50mgEOD
    w3-7 win oral 60 mg/ED

I have these unigen winstrol stanztab on my hands..., 300*10mg ,
    Should i incorporate them or not? will it be useless OR will i have a better chance to keep my gains
    after cycle with minimal water retension? never tryed win or tren before. does the testp/tren let me keep the gains with pct?

President of the galaxy

Rep Points

Is 50mg tren Eod to little? its my first time with tren and i dont want to overdue it..

What if i did.
    w1-7 trest prop 100mg/EOD
    w1-5 tren a 50mgEOD
    w3-7 win oral 60 mg/ED

I have these unigen winstrol stanztab on my hands..., 300*10mg ,
    Should i incorporate them or not? will it be useless OR will i have a better chance to keep my gains
    after cycle with minimal water retension? never tryed win or tren before. does the testp/tren let me keep the gains with pct?
    50 mg EOD is too little, I doubt you will see anything, 75 mg EOD is a good dosage, if you start seeing side effects you can always lower or stop.

And you're asking if testosterone and tren will help keep the gains? wtf?

Rep Points

50 mg EOD is too little, I doubt you will see anything, 75 mg EOD is a good dosage, if you start seeing side effects you can always lower or stop.

And you're asking if testosterone and tren will help keep the gains? wtf?

will go with tren a 75mgEoD.

So should i loose the winnys i got on my hands completly? not a good idea to run them w3-7?

USER

Rep Points

tren is the shit... research son... research.... tren is awsome but you shouldnt run out and start pinning it without knowing anything about it...