• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Knee Help

FordFan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Long story short, my knees have been hurting more and more. I haven't worked out legs in 3 wks. They're not acting up as bad, and very slowly getting better. Pretty sure once I start back, my knees will start hurting again. I've picked up a couple kits of hgh and have started researching peps.

Is it overkill if I grab some tb-500 to help my joints? Also, is it worth it to run ghrp2 and cjc no dac? I'm really looking at trying anything to help my knees out. I miss working out legs.

Try to find a leg routine that does't bother them, might be a hard find, I'm sure your probally taking something for joint support

Otc joint support doesn't ever seem to help me , mine knees are both jack . I have been looking into this as well and am interested in what this thread turns up. I have read some things lately on deca low dose for help with joints but I am not sure if that's more bro science or actually fact.

I've tried OTC stuff. Fish oil, iml flex support, etc. 100mg deca ew does help. I just believe its masking the pain instead of repairing. I quit using the deca and that's when the pain started showing.

I've been doing a lot of cardio every day and my knees are taking a bit of a beating. I was suggested to try out this stuff so I am. http://rocktape.com/products-tape/ I'll let you know if it's worth it or not after I give it a try.

Last edited:
Kinda what I thought with the Deca but they prescribe it for the reason I believe. I have really being looking into some hgh. Ford what are u gonna run ur HGH at ?

I've started running mine at 2iu. I'm using riptropins Hgh (plan to test shortly). Unless others jump on and say otherwise, I will be running 100mcg ghrp2 and 100mcg cjc no dac 3x Ed and also 4mg tb500 ew.

Im looking fwd to the tb500. I've been reading about great results.

ghrp/cyc actually made my joints feel worse for the first month. TB500 looks promising especially with the feedback. that and HGH could help quite a bit if you allow the injuries time to heal.

How long did you run ghrp/cjc? Did your joints get better after a month?

ghrp/cyc actually made my joints feel worse for the first month. TB500 looks promising especially with the feedback. that and HGH could help quite a bit if you allow the injuries time to heal.

Back