• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking to buy some unclez stuff however...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Standard Donkey

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i've heard that he sends out a lot of fake stuff.. or sometimes, nothing at all.

anyone care to put my mine at ease? im thinking about buying some Tren E from his Z-labs line

also please don't put "yeah bro he got my gear to me in 30 minutes he's gtg".. i will find you.

I want to hear about quality of the gear, not T/A times

SD I have made many orders with Z, Hes the first one I ever bought from back in 08'. Ive been with him ever since.

The products are top notch for sure! Z-line or EP. Orals are great as well, from what I hear. I have only used Z labs drol, shit was just as strong as the human grade stuff I got from him a while back, made me flare up tho (had a bad ai..lol).
The HGH is one of the best (plenty of results to prove this), gear is some of the best out there and is only gonna get better. I wouldn't bullshit you bro.

I wont say anything about T/A besides, it always works out with Z. If anything were to happen in transport, he will resend, quick. OD, Z and the rest of these guys will make sure you get your pack..whether it be "close or on the other side of the sea" (if ya get my drift ;) )
Z is one of the very few guys I know that does real quality control, and always makes things right if they are wrong.

Ok ima hop off the train now, these are just facts with my own experiences. Give um a try brother, that's the only way to find out for yourself.
Good luck and hope to see ya around here my man. :winkfinger:

My first order showed up before the time frame detailed on his website. My first order was Prop and tren ace, the z-line stuff. I ran it for a little over 9 weeks. I can attest to the quality and authentic nature of his products. I put on a lot of size even though I was on a cut. My recent order is the second time I have used Z. He has had to issue me a resend because there Were issues with the shipping aspects that were out of his control. I am waiting on my reship as we speak but I have confidence and can tell you his products are worth the wait. . His prop was the smoothest prop I have ever used and I have probably tried 4 other brands. Z seems to be all about customer satisfaction and in this game that is an oddity. If I were going to buy tren from anyone especially enanthate I would want to purchase it from a reliable source, Z from my personal experiences is reliable and the product are legit. Tren is often times a product that is counterfeited, especially the enanthed ester. You can do what you want, but I have been through Quite a few sources and I choose to stay with the Z. He is the Cadillac of suppliers. I am not a rep just a satisfied customer. I mean come the fuck on, he makes sure you get your product. You simply can't go wrong.

My first order showed up before the time frame detailed on his website. My first order was Prop and tren ace, the z-line stuff. I ran it for a little over 9 weeks. I can attest to the quality and authentic nature of his products. I put on a lot of size even though I was on a cut. My recent order is the second time I have used Z. He has had to issue me a resend because there Were issues with the shipping aspects that were out of his control. I am waiting on my reship as we speak but I have confidence and can tell you his products are worth the wait. . His prop was the smoothest prop I have ever used and I have probably tried 4 other brands. Z seems to be all about customer satisfaction and in this game that is an oddity. If I were going to buy tren from anyone especially enanthate I would want to purchase it from a reliable source, Z from my personal experiences is reliable and the product are legit. Tren is often times a product that is counterfeited, especially the enanthed ester. You can do what you want, but I have been through Quite a few sources and I choose to stay with the Z. He is the Cadillac of suppliers. I am not a rep just a satisfied customer. I mean come the fuck on, he makes sure you get your product. You simply can't go wrong.

everything you said was good until this part lol.. think about it for a minute or two ;) thanks for your post

You will get what you pay for. Even if it means he has to reship it. You aren't going to get scammed.

You're going to love Z's tren-e!

I'm running my second tren cycle of Z's tren-e - which has given me my best gains to date...

It's been over 1 1/2 years - that I've been exclusively with Z and have never considered
trying anyone else ... "not even once."

There are several reasons that I (and many others) are loyal customers of Z.

The obvious - being the products ... "that parts simple."

But the rest is very well said by "TheFuture" - he is spot-on with this.

Z's customer service really comes from his personal respect for his customers ... "and their
trust in him."

I've been fortunate to become friends with Z over time and will tell you he puts a lot of work into making
his products the best in the field...

... "this is why you see so many people, not only recommend his products - but also stand behind them."

You will always hear people putting out bogus claims about every source - which is pretty easy to see right through
once you dig a little deeper into the false accusations.

This was something I (and many others) have recognized, when first looking into Z's products...

There are so many false reviews - along with hearsay reviews from those posting what they have heard from
the false reviews. ... "around and round it goes."

For me...

I figured no-one could have so many good reviews - and also have reviews that were totally
opposite of the good reviews ... "this just didn't make sense."

Once you place your order and run his products - I'm sure well see you here standing behind Z and his products - just like the rest of us. :)

If you ever have any concerns with an order - please let me know - and I'll make sure you are taken care of...

... "you have my personal word on this." :thumbs:

The reason I like Z gear is because it is correct. We have several testers that use the products and get labs. If there are ANY issues he makes it right. We started the quality control last November and since then product quality has increasingly been under scrutiny. The last few months he has sought out the best raws and manufacturers for his line. I was a strong advocate for a quality control program and that is one reason I continue to get labs and its also why Prince and I created the lab testing forum on IM. We believe in accountability and transparency. Z is one of the few advertisers here that WANTS user feed back with labs using standard protocols. He wants things to be correct and everyone happy. Right now the Test E is some of the highest quality out there. If not I would not carry the mans banner and he knows it. I care about the members here as much as the advertisers so if you need any help along the way feel free to PM me and I will personally handle any concerns you have brother.

Well I would add to this thread but I believe everyone has said it! I was using Z gear before I was a rep and I also am on HRT so I get Pharm grade Test as well Z Test and have noticed no difference in my blood work when I run one or the other while cruising. What I do know is when I cruise and 200mg per week what my levels come back at and have tried both with with no difference in numbers.

To start wth if NOTHING got shipped -I would be all over it. If something gets snagged- am still on top of it.Z is one of the largest on all boards and that just cannot happen and stay in business.As for quality ? Z does more testing than any source out there. Plus-he is very open about it.Any UGL can & will have problems-I have been around this game for longer than most guys here have been alive and know the facts about UGL without a doubt.Z has some of the best reps in the biz and quality guys will not stay around if a source sends NOTHING out-or has bunk gear .Hundreds of orders ship each and every week-yes-there can be delays- yes- things can go wrong-but if you look at the very few issues on this board-most complaints are not founded or are from a questionable posters. Z has a HUGE following and is not a kitchen chemist- he is a very reputable source that has been well establised for many years. Hope this helps and welcome aboard-OD

IML Gear Cream!
Go to lab section I've only heard one cplaint about quality and now the guy doesn't want to talk about he's gtg

Im using Z tren - E now so I cant really give U a lot of feedback. I am also using his test - E. Had bloodwork done four days after my inj, levels went from 218 to 1140!

OP, I'm confused when you say you've heard that he sends out bunk gear or nothing at all. Is this just rumors you've heard, or are there posts w guys claiming this?
If you see how many boards he's on, you'll know that this can't be true and him still be in business.

If you want gear that is produced professionally, with the most transparent quality control, then go w Z. If you want gear that is literally produced in an apartment kitchen w no quality control, for a few bucks less per vial, then you can probably find that too.

OP, I'm confused when you say you've heard that he sends out bunk gear or nothing at all. Is this just rumors you've heard, or are there posts w guys claiming this?

I have been told the same thing numerous times via PMs on multiple boards. It is one of the reasons I have never purchased from Z.

I have never had a transaction with Z so I can't speak from my own experience about his products, but he has been very friendly and accommodating in all communication.

I have been told the same thing numerous times via PMs on multiple boards. It is one of the reasons I have never purchased from Z.

I have never had a transaction with Z so I can't speak from my own experience about his products, but he has been very friendly and accommodating in all communication.

Sounds like the kitchen chemists hard at work via PMs that paid sponsors pay for .Or scammers trying to sell you something that they are pitching ( BE CAREFUL).When you ask for details-they simply resort to other tactics. Forward me a PM or two and we will handle it. Thanks for input-we appreciate-OD

If z was really attempting to scam, it would be really stupid to voluntarily send out gear to be tested and results made public.

If z was really attempting to scam, it would be really stupid to voluntarily send out gear to be tested and results made public.

think about this for a minute.. think like a scammer and you'll understand why this gesture doesn't mean anything

You're making the assumption that were the only ones testing our gear and posting results.

IML Gear Cream!
This thread really is pointless. Don't start a thread based on some rumors that you supposedly heard.
If you have any credible evidence of scamming going on, post it up, otherwise keep your bs to yourself. Or even better, post up who is telling you z is a scammer.
In case you haven't noticed, there is an entire section devoted to lab results. Tell your source that we would love to see their proof.

You're making the assumption that were the only ones testing our gear and posting results.

no, the "assumption" is that Z only sends out the good gear to be tested ;)

you guys are convincing (especially heavyiron) so don't worry, i just like to ask questions before i send hundreds of dollars away

a little more than a year ago i was out of a source. i started from scratch researching different boards and forums. not asking questions, just reading. for two months. i did a lot of research. reading reviews and posts and conversations (both good and bad) from the past few years. i finally narrowed it down to a couple places and decided to try Z first. i ordered and joined this board on the same day. i am now currently awaiting the second part of my 6th or 7th order. i know it is on its way. i have never had an issue yet and every order but one has been international. communication and arrival times have been on point and i got all expected gains from the the different gear i have used. for instance i GAINED 12lbs lean muscle on a low dose test/mast/winny combo last summer while taking clen and getting even leaner. also i've used Z's tren E not long ago and can attest to that as well. i was 5lbs from one rep benching 400 on that whild weighing 225. anyway, the more you research, the more good (and occasionally bad for some reason) shit you will find on Z. at some point you just have to gather a few bucks and dive in to see what happens. i did and i'm happy for it.

no, the "assumption" is that Z only sends out the good gear to be tested ;)

you guys are convincing (especially heavyiron) so don't worry, i just like to ask questions before i send hundreds of dollars away

Z makes HUGE batches of gear. WE do not have the time to send " special batches" out. I even had one guy who had a tester pack get hung up and he asked if he could just use the test e he received intl BEFORE he was chosen. I told go right ahead- is the same.If any Z gear comes out not dosed correctly under PROPER PROTOCOL-we will take care of it right away. The tests are part of our extensive quality control started back in November.The testing is not to toot our horn- merely to get ppl to understand proper testing and maybe all sponsors will join us in our testing to bring you guys te best gear possible. We appreciate your valuable input-OD

Z makes HUGE batches of gear. WE do not have the time to send " special batches" out. I even had one guy who had a tester pack get hung up and he asked if he could just use the test e he received intl BEFORE he was chosen. I told go right ahead- is the same.If any Z gear comes out not dosed correctly under PROPER PROTOCOL-we will take care of it right away. The tests are part of our extensive quality control started back in November.The testing is not to toot our horn- merely to get ppl to understand proper testing and maybe all sponsors will join us in our testing to bring you guys te best gear possible. We appreciate your valuable input-OD

wait.. what?

He's saying that Z's company makes such huge batches, they don't have time to make up a special small batch of test to send out to testers. One of the guys chosen to test the gear, had his pack held up somewhere along the way (PO), and he was told to just use some of his gear that he bought himself. If only the tester gear was legit, why would he be given the go ahead to use gear from a different batch?

I'm testing z gear and I'm testing gear I bought not the test pack he sent that will b real proof (I'm THE GUY) pm if u have any questions

I'm testing z gear and I'm testing gear I bought not the test pack he sent that will b real proof (I'm THE GUY) pm if u have any questions

Thanks for clarifiaction guys.If we have gear out there that is undesdosed or otherwise-we make it our buisness to find out. What are other sponsors doing ? Hopefuly they follow our example. -OD

at some point you just have to gather a few bucks and dive in to see what happens. i did and i'm happy for it.

thats how i'm doing it. and labs will be done. Its nice to be able to get free blood work done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back