• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Azza is mad. Azza is confused

Noheawaiian

Ultimate UKA Rep
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
azza1971 said:
Hi, you have received -109344 reputation points from azza1971.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
why? i havent done shit to you lately, guess i am not buying UK Anabolic products, maybe i should emalil your boss and tell him

Regards,
azza1971

Note: This is an automated message.

4cd4b415-f5f3-a439.jpg

Your a pissy little cunt….

e-thug lol :winkfinger:

Well his first post back here after some time away was bashing me in another thread for no reason, hence my negging of the fat Hawaiian native twig. Seems his anus is still hurting and leaking….

There should be a homo section made just for you AZZAHOLE. Why dont you befriend ice_cube1979 he's 16 right up your alley!

There should be a homo section made just for you AZZAHOLE. Why dont you befriend ice_cube1979 he's 16 right up your alley!

well he'd have one more friend than you dumb ass :roflmao:

so let me get this straight, I'm 16 and you're setting me up as pedo bait ..... you know how I know you're a pedo faggot ?

U mad ?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

40349d1329676830-here-you-go-custom-dsc03337-2-.jpg

:deadhorse:

The problem with you is. If i start a homo thread, you will be the first one there…..

well he'd have one more friend than you dumb ass :roflmao:

so let me get this straight, I'm 16 and you're setting me up as pedo bait ..... you know how I know you're a pedo faggot ?

U mad ?
Sounds like you're mad bro. Now shut the fuck up and go do your homework

Why is N-faggot making fun of anyone? I'm surprised people didn't track him down and slit his throat already. Fucking lying filth.

IML Gear Cream!
Why is N-faggot making fun of anyone? I'm surprised people didn't track him down and slit his throat already. Fucking lying filth.
Who is N-Faggot?

ICE_CUBE at 16 did you ever see a pussy up close (not in the mirror) here let me help, the first pussy you see you may have the sensation to go play with yourself. Good luck

Attachments

• Video call snapshot 21.png
    Video call snapshot 21.png
    108.9 KB · Views: 7
^^just posted a picture of himself
:roflmao:

^^just posted a picture of himself
:roflmao:
You see you just proved me right, you':loser2:ve never seen a pussy......it's a pussy you little bitch. BTW Im not mad so dont ask

custom and his girl.

post10.jpg

Can't figure out which is which - answers on a postcard please.

not a single cawk pic in here!

You don't see him much these days. Only so many unfunny posts in a small repotoire it seems :coffee:

ICE_CUBE789 you're mom must have been in some pain giving birth to you while her vag was in this shape......ouch

Attachments

• lardass_1_.jpg
    lardass_1_.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 5
Captn, Its time to start giving out infractions for these pathetic threads.

Well his first post back here after some time away was bashing me in another thread for no reason, hence my negging of the fat Hawaiian native twig. Seems his anus is still hurting and leaking….

Get a job you hippie.

Back