• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Humble Pie

woodmn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm eating a nice big piece of humble pie right now. The mods here have been telling me about Z's rep, how he'll be good for the order and particularly haw the post office is a nightmare. Here's what happened to me: The parts went out, PO tracking sent. No action on the tracking for 30 days. 1st action on the tracking (30 days later) at the PO was that the parts had been returned due to not being claimed. I called the PO and they said the parts had been there for 3 weeks! My carrier had never attempted delivery or left any notice that the parts were in, so they were sent back.
Z did exactly what he said he was going to. The PO didn't do their job.
Looks like we'll need to start calling the PO requesting status on the tracking number within a week. My apologies Z.

Bummer! Damn PO, what a waste of good gear!

Last edited:
In the end everything works itself out.Thanks for posting this.

so the PO never came and to the door and left a note? or changed the status on the tracking? sons o bitches. now i have another thing making me glower menacingly at the mail lady when she PASSES my driveway each day.

Haha everyday I look for a note as I pull into the driveway when I go to the mailbox it's full I just slam it and leave the mail in there

Yeah if yo parts are late, call the PO.

I cant see that being a good idea what if customs got it in and that's y it's stuck

Thanks for the post bro!! Appreciate you telling us what happened!!!!

Thanks for post-I knew you were upset as you thought we had not responded. Waiting is hard and each guy starts thinking he has been scammed. That jjust doesn't happen with Z-he is rock solid.The Z family is well established and here to stay -Thanks-OD

yeah i've been checking the tracking everyday for a week and it hasn't changed at all. i'm hoping it's just the PO sucking dick again and not updating anything and not that my shit is actually collecting dust so far beyond my reach. i swear, if the mail lady passes my driveway one more time, i'm going to lay a spike strip down!

IML Gear Cream!
By now everyone should know that Z,his team and the entire Z family do everything on their end to make your products are handled right.. once it leaves their hands.. Well its just that out of their hands.. Thanks for the post... VE

well, i got lost in translation

Update: Talked with the PO. They have no idea how the parts got in to the local PO without a scan. The driver says she didn't ever see a package. Postmaster says there were a total of 4 catastrophic failures on this one package. They have no idea how it happened. Even if it had been sent no signature required it probably wouldn't have been delivered because it went into a PO black hole. Nice huh.

god damn po black holes. i know i hate them. haha

Back