Pharmacom Store

Permanent Sterility

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Just go get some rocket scientist/athletes' frozen custard.

Having your own biological child is overrated.

Half of us should not procreate anyway.

Have a nice day!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Ya no thanks lol im already helping raise someone else's child. Plus im not paying for some other dudes juice. Would rather just not have one if i couldn't create one. Props to those who do though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

hi guys, sorry its been so long, i just got back in the game, and id love to re cap some stuff, yea im still on i never came off and yes ive done multiple cycles of every combo u can imagine and alot of them were prescribed from my wifes fertility clinic, we never did conceive, i was trying to explain to you guys that when spertoli cells (semen) shut down theres NO DOCUMENTATION of them going back on, the norm is clomid hmg hcg, etc but alot of bodybuilders are off and the few with kids we dont know if the wife used a donor, my doc instituted these protocols in boston clinics and he told me personally, that this topic is all hush hush and theres thousands of sterile bodybuilders, infact TESTOSTERONE IS NOW PRESCRIBED As a male contraceptive, ILL SAY THAT AGAIN FOR YOU, MALES USE TEST NOW FROM THERE DOCTOR TO PREVENT CHILDBIRTH, IT IS A MALE CONTRACEPTIVE, THAT MEANS THE MEDICAL FIELD RECOGNIZES IT AS A SPERM SHUT OFF.....

MY DOC SHOWED ME THOUSANDS OF CASE STUDIES OF GUYS LIKE US SHUT DOWN, AND SOME KICK THERE TEST BACK ON BUT NOT THERE SPERM, AND CLOMID HCG HMG YOU NAME IT THERES NO CASE NOT ONE WHERE THE GUY TURNED BACK ON..

AND PLEASE, IM NOT LOOKING TO ARGUE ANY POINTS, OR DISAGREE WITH anyone, IM JUST SHARING WITH YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO ME, YES I had full renal failure i was numbr 1 on the transplant list for liver and kidneys, i dropped from 198 ripped to 86 lbs i lived off my muscle or id be dead, i fully recovered, and been doing juice for what 5 yrs now giv or take,

i was pinning cyp every 3rd day and i think i started eod fkn stupid with anavar someone said run 100mgs but it was the oral tren, the worst fkn drug on the market, i was taking them and 2 weeks in my urine turned gold to rust, and i got weak real weak and it was to late kinda clogged the liver and jaundice set in, it was pretty bad, scary shit, i couldnt fucking believe all the shit ive ran that fucking tren shut me off, im running test blend now, eq, a little dbol a little anadrol ands 1 ten mg halotestis, i either run 1 oral around 50mgs or 60 or ill mix a couple and keep them low they actually work great together if you just low dose them, i switch it up, but my advice is not to take a toxic drug for the fuck of it, i only ran it to like top off what i was doing like i use to make believe im getting ready for a show so i peak, if you wanna use it to peak you still run the chance of getting sick in 2 weeks its just the facts i guess, and i aint no pussy, ive ran so much shit it scared people and id say ahhhh tuffen up, but i have to share the truth so im not gonna glorify a bad drug, u can pin tren and its safer, no need to orally take it, i wanted to peak strength i remember.

and instead i was dying, read me my last rights and mom ordered me a casket it was that real, no hope, nothing, and i believe god touched me and said get up and i healed that fast so im grateful to whoever that was, i had 13 doctors that said we were waiting to shut machines off, u couldnt even breathe, WOW just thinking of this again makes me grateful and grateful for this forum, i had guys pulling for me my wife use to log on and read me post, she say heres another one says bones stray strong, and i couldnt even stand , i pee in a fkn tube, and u guys became my fkn strentgh, even if it was negative it gave me the strentgh to argue with you hahahaha.
    thank you, if ive never thanked you, i am now, im grateful for the members who cared and didnt even know me, and the ones that turned there backs on me also gave me the strentgh to prove i never hurt anyone, and just repped for a source that actually got popped one day and when guys said i was this or that it wasnt true so they made me so mad i fought for my reputation and got back on the forum and and im still fukn here..... i never turn my back on a friend or fukem over and im happy for the men who stood by me,,,,,

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL FOR BEING THERE WHEN I NEEDED SOMEONE THE MOST !!!!
    these forums are made up of people the good the bad and the ugly, and the good always prevails i got some solid bros in my world and i thank this forum

NO LIMITS
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

my personal experience...went like this... 2 out of my 3 kids were conceived on gear my last son was born on a tren/mast/prop blast on vacation in Panama City 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

and theres many who do conceive on gear, i had 3 daughters while juicing pretty heavy.... i think we were talking about end results or the possibility of long term test use... how long was you cylcling b4 pregnancy, i had a couple yrs on and banged out three, then about 5 yrs on after 3rd kid tried for a boy and never happened, so im just stating alot of case studies and proof today that and can and it will shut you off eventually, theres just to much proof to many bodybuilders, 5 yrs ago there were over 500.000 bodybuilders sterile, im sure its more today, and if there prescribing test as a contraceptive then the medical field is agreeing it will shut your spertoli cells down eventually. but im just sharing like you were and i respect your input, ofcourse.
    i participated in research at the clinic, and met so many guys sterile and each one used test, not one guy said hey im sterile just because lol, and im sure there out there, but the cases are by hundreds of thousands now, see what you can come up with try dr abraham in mass i believe hes got a ton of research... i always believed your test would shut down, which it does, but it goes deeper and its something to research if your bodybuilding with test long term

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theboneman View Post
    you asked for my opinion, ill give you an honest one, im 45 yrs old look at some of my threads, im sterile from steroids, and after 7 months of serious pct, im still sterile w/ a zero sperm count, my wife is cursing me she's 38 and wants a kid and all i hear is thats all i ask from you and you cant do it for me, sometimes it bothers me too, i ran test for about 18 months and im having serious fertility problems.

do i think you should blast and cruise at 22, no i dont, some day you may be married and your wife might ask for children, what are you gonna tell her ?? i wanted to look good and shut my system down, it really is not worth losing your manhood, cause thats how i feel.
    you got a whole life ahead of you, and you have plenty of cycles still ta do, but you really should put your health first, i hope i didnt insult you in anyway, i was being honest, i almost died last year from liver failure, and laying there dying, my wife asked me, why ?? why did you do this to yourself, i wanted to share that with you, thats the reality about steroids, theres a time and place for them when used properly.

i personaly started juiceing it up early thirties, you are your own man, you gotta make that decision, then you gotta live with those consequences.
    good luck 2u.
    bones

edited, these guys just hit it on the nail, there are options, hcg ran w/ it, or invitro, theres always alternatives, just remember, your gonna live with the outcome

i agree with the post, now you are 22 yd, my position its if you go on roids, dont go longer that 10 weeks and make a good PCT, take a 12 weeks rest between cyccles, check your hormones, LFS and LH andd free test.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Permanent Sterility

“MY DOC SHOWED ME THOUSANDS OF CASE STUDIES OF GUYS LIKE US SHUT DOWN, AND SOME KICK THERE TEST BACK ON BUT NOT THERE SPERM, AND CLOMID HCG HMG YOU NAME IT THERES NO CASE NOT ONE WHERE THE GUY TURNED BACK ON..” I call 100% bullshit on this. Dig a little deeper

I was on trt for 7 years and cycled the entire time. We decided we wanted to try for a baby. Went to the dr, I was steril, ran a protocol and became fertile. Whoever says it’s impossible is full of shit or repeating what they read. Theboneman, I would suggest getting another dr if he thinks once you become sterile from steroids that you cannot become fertile. I am the proof and there are many others that can prove you and your dr wrong. Try doing more research before you spit out things you know nothing about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Sherk; 06-08-2019 at 10:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Dave Palumbo has a fertility protocol posted on youtube which requires coming completely off, proper pct, hcg, and hmg. The infamous Boston Loyd has a protocol with higher dosages, but does not require coming off test and he successfully got his girl pregnant, who also competed and used drugs. I am sure either protocol could work for lucky ones and be ineffective for others. It really just comes down to how much risk you're okay with. Not to mention hmg is expensive and can be difficult to obtain.