• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Permanent Sterility

msumuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anybody believe in permanent sterility from AAS? I'd just like to hear different opinions & experiences from people who blast and cruise, good or bad.

LOL I know I basically beat the hell out of this topic, I just want to make sure I know what I'm getting into before I start cruising since I'm only 22.

P.S I love you too sweetheart:kissu:

Started cruising @ 22 here

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-dont-give-theyre-just-falling-from-the-sky.jpg

Trust me, the only thing that's holding me back is the potential for having trouble makin babies later on down the road

have your swimmers frozen, or just stay on hcg ?

I know, I'm looking for info on HCG being run year round at low doses and whether or not long term use at low doses causes leydig cell desensitization.

I believe some HRT clinics have been using that protocol for years with no problems, and I've heard of a fair number of gear users who stay on hcg year round and have decent sperm counts

Worst comes to worst your sperm count might end up quite low without hcg or if you did become desensitized but I think it's rare for it to be actually zero. It's not ideal of course but they could still take what you have and do in vitro fertilization

you asked for my opinion, ill give you an honest one, im 45 yrs old look at some of my threads, im sterile from steroids, and after 7 months of serious pct, im still sterile w/ a zero sperm count, my wife is cursing me she's 38 and wants a kid and all i hear is thats all i ask from you and you cant do it for me, sometimes it bothers me too, i ran test for about 18 months and im having serious fertility problems.

do i think you should blast and cruise at 22, no i dont, some day you may be married and your wife might ask for children, what are you gonna tell her ?? i wanted to look good and shut my system down, it really is not worth losing your manhood, cause thats how i feel.
you got a whole life ahead of you, and you have plenty of cycles still ta do, but you really should put your health first, i hope i didnt insult you in anyway, i was being honest, i almost died last year from liver failure, and laying there dying, my wife asked me, why ?? why did you do this to yourself, i wanted to share that with you, thats the reality about steroids, theres a time and place for them when used properly.

i personaly started juiceing it up early thirties, you are your own man, you gotta make that decision, then you gotta live with those consequences.
good luck 2u.
bones

edited, these guys just hit it on the nail, there are options, hcg ran w/ it, or invitro, theres always alternatives, just remember, your gonna live with the outcome

My only concern would be desensitization over time to HCG, but I don't know that that's ever been proven to be anything more than speculative bunk science. I guarantee Heavyiron would be able to offer some really solid input here, he's a walking, lifting, protein-synthesizing encyclopedia on this sort of stuff.

IML Gear Cream!
I heard heavyiron went catabolic once, just to see what it felt like

you asked for my opinion, ill give you an honest one, im 45 yrs old look at some of my threads, im sterile from steroids, and after 7 months of serious pct, im still sterile w/ a zero sperm count, my wife is cursing me she's 38 and wants a kid and all i hear is thats all i ask from you and you cant do it for me, sometimes it bothers me too, i ran test for about 18 months and im having serious fertility problems.

do i think you should blast and cruise at 22, no i dont, some day you may be married and your wife might ask for children, what are you gonna tell her ?? i wanted to look good and shut my system down, it really is not worth losing your manhood, cause thats how i feel.
you got a whole life ahead of you, and you have plenty of cycles still ta do, but you really should put your health first, i hope i didnt insult you in anyway, i was being honest, i almost died last year from liver failure, and laying there dying, my wife asked me, why ?? why did you do this to yourself, i wanted to share that with you, thats the reality about steroids, theres a time and place for them when used properly.

i personaly started juiceing it up early thirties, you are your own man, you gotta make that decision, then you gotta live with those consequences.
good luck 2u.
bones

edited, these guys just hit it on the nail, there are options, hcg ran w/ it, or invitro, theres always alternatives, just remember, your gonna live with the outcome

No offense taken whatsoever bones, this is why I started this thread and was looking for different experiences from different users. Have you gone and seen a doc about your infertility and also have you tried HCG or HMG? Liver failure is serious brother and I'm glad you make it through that, you're very lucky. Did you run a lot of orals in your day? I appreciate your honest opinion sir!

Most of the guys from the 80s I new back then that juiced have kids even the ones that were nuts with doses and duration. Arnold has kids. Lou has kids. I think Mattarazzo has a kid. Jimmy Quinn has a kid. It was tough for him though.

P.S. I think I'm suppose to be already dead let alone sterile..

My only concern would be desensitization over time to HCG, but I don't know that that's ever been proven to be anything more than speculative bunk science. I guarantee Heavyiron would be able to offer some really solid input here, he's a walking, lifting, protein-synthesizing encyclopedia on this sort of stuff.

.I PM'ed Heavy about this and he said that it's very unlikely for permanent sterilization to occur from AAS. I want a concrete answer but I know that it's not really possible to get one

exactly big ron has kids and you know that guys been on everything for yearsss, not saying sterility can't happen but I think it's rare if some precautions are taken. Also really just get your shit frozen tomorrow and you'll never have to worry.

You could have a low sperm count or be sterile now. The only way you can be sure is to get tested before use

Most of the guys from the 80s I new back then that juiced have kids even the ones that were nuts with doses and duration. Arnold has kids. Lou has kids. I think Mattarazzo has a kid. Jimmy Quinn has a kid. It was tough for him though.

This is true! What's crazy is I hear most of these guys aren't even on TRT after being on heavy doses for so long. That makes me happy!

exactly big ron has kids and you know that guys been on everything for yearsss, not saying sterility can't happen but I think it's rare if some precautions are taken. Also really just get your shit frozen tomorrow and you'll never have to worry.

I didn't know Coleman has kids!

This is true! What's crazy is I hear most of these guys aren't even on TRT after being on heavy doses for so long. That makes me happy!

I really doubt that's true to be honest, they may say that but it's probably just to look good to the unaware public. Most never come off until they retire and then I'd bet they are on trt

IML Gear Cream!
Why is it that everything that's good in life has to have a fuarkin price? WHY!!!!! TELL ME WHY!!!!!!!!

I'm basically sterile my lh and fsh r .2
They never recovered after a 20 week cycle. Now I'm on trt

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Arnold can't quit having kids. He's decades removed from contests, but his sperm cells are still alpha.

I question whether or not the people in this thread who are "sterile" underwent clomid/hmg/hcg/trip therapy.

I believe bones has tried just about everything except trip and HMG, sperm count of ZERO almost doesn't make sense to me lol

I believe bones has tried just about everything except trip and HMG, sperm count of ZERO almost doesn't make sense to me lol

yea ive been spending alot on pct, its getting relentless, i go back in 3 weeks, and yes i tried triperellen twice. guys im still on hcg, clomid and nolvadex. im defanitly getting hmg, i hear good things about it, (promissing). the guy that posted this is 22 and he is having trouble rebounding, im 45, and had a 18 month run so only time will tell.
i ask was it worth it, i lost most my gains anyway, and i started playing with peptides, but could not afford both, i spent my cycle on this pct. yea it does suck.
im going nuts, i want to jump back on, but gotta see this threw. i have 4 more weeks left on hcg, 500iu every other day, and the clomid + nolvadex, ill keep ya posted when my next test comes back, and thank you guys, ive seen all your names b4, and received lots of good info and support from alot of you, thanxs.
bones,

Good luck with that bones, scary story! Puts things in perspective.

Back