• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Aromasin?

S_walker

Has a face for violence.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Cycle looks like this:
1-5 750 test EW
1-12 EQ 600mg EW
1-5 60mg Tbol EW
6-12 100mg prop ED
6-12 Test 250 mg EW
6-12 40mg winni ED
6-12 80mg var ED

Currently in week 7. I noticed that whatever the dose of aromasin I take it hurts my joints. Was doing 12.5 E3D then went to 25mg EOD, but same thing big joint pain. Matter of fact last three or four times I've taken it 25mg E3D my joints hurt like a mutherfucker. I thought my estro had gotten to high or could the aromasin be bottoming out my estro? I never have pain like this when I don't run aromasin. I'm thinking I might be better off without it. I got BW scheduled for next month, but was looking for some of the advanced bro's weigh in here. thanks

Normally low estro will cause joint pain. IMO your not taking nearly enough to crash your E2 levels. I was taking 12.5mg EOD and my estro was at 60. Maybe its the winni? When did your joints start hurting?

only way to tell is to get blood work done, all we can do is take guesses at what it is

You need to get your estradiol checked before assuming it's the aromasin. Aromasin doesn't cause joint pain, low estrogen does and I find it hard to believe that you've crushed your e2 that much. Bloodwork is the only way to know for sure.

It's known to cause joint pain in women with breast cancer and have i've seen a little bit of info with men. I would not think such a low dose would crash my estro either. I just notice I have no pain when I don't take it. Since the pain is enough to hinder my workout I'm going to lay off until I get my blood work done or notice any over abundance of estro.

Pain started early if my memory is correct like around week 2 at 12.5mg EOD or E3D.

Thanks for the replies, I may go ahead and get BW done on my own earlier just to check things out. Thanks again

Your joints hurt? You're on winny. My joints hurt whenever i take winny, no matter the AI dosage i take

Last edited:
I have ran winni at 150mg a day without this much pain

Well, aromasin has a 27 hour half-life (+-) and you're taking it EOD and E3D. It's very unlikely that low estro is causing the joint pain:thinking:

Is that the first time you use winy? Yea maybe the winy,but not sure. After a few week that join pain will disappear. Play with the dosage.

That half life doesn't apply to men w high levels of test.

Back