• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Z's new EU line

OMEGAx

Results by Design
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been running it solo ( the very latest batches) and wow its good to be back on.

i told no one this but tore my rotator cuff BREAKING UP a fight on Thanksgiving..........

it hung on by a thread, and if anyone knows if it rips all the way your fucked...........if it hangs on it can heal

Its finally healed got under the Incline after 4 months off, BAM chest pump lool

anywho, HI!

im back now:)

Who the hell fights on thanksgiving? Lol

I've torn my rotated... Not fun.. hope you heal fast.. VE

Indians and pilgrims I tire mine in high school and I hang drywall for a living it's never gonna heal w o surgery

Gears!!

who fist fight on teh holidays? my best friends family loolmy 2 best friends were there, and the big ones dad got rowdy, next thing I know im the only one who can school themi slipped while holding one against the wall and BAM it gave out

who fist fight on teh holidays? my best friends family loolmy 2 best friends were there, and the big ones dad got rowdy, next thing I know im the only one who can school themi slipped while holding one against the wall and BAM it gave out

So-the old man ( Dad ) kicked your ass:winkfinger: ?? OD

You gotta look out for that old man strength!

IML Gear Cream!
LOL! :)ps Sir OD Im back now! I apologize, you have my word.pps getting to your pm by tomorrow AM

"You gotta look out for that old man strength! "there tricky bastards!

"You gotta look out for that old man strength! "there tricky bastards!

Damn right-you young pups don't have a chance-we will DESTROY you !!LOL.Not good to get your ass kicked by an old guy on Turkey Day. Best to get drunk and have sex with the women:winkfinger: -OD

Quick update, new line is def as good as all others, both me and my freind aer bloating off the front loads we did, plus BIG bounce in lifts despite my rotator tear before

Been running it solo ( the very latest batches) and wow its good to be back on.

i told no one this but tore my rotator cuff BREAKING UP a fight on Thanksgiving..........

it hung on by a thread, and if anyone knows if it rips all the way your fucked...........if it hangs on it can heal

Its finally healed got under the Incline after 4 months off, BAM chest pump lool

anywho, HI!

im back now:)

Glad to see u back :)

Back