• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

E-p sust

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My pack landed a short time ago and I got my hands on some ep sust250 after some good reviews.I must say the pip is not bad at all like other brands I have used in the past.I plan on stacking sust,eq,winny on a reduced calorie diet.I plan on jumping this thing off full steam next week with a short detailed log I will run here.

Nice... I have 3 EP sust sitting here for my next cycle.

you will be happy with smoothness of this product.I will keep everyone up to date with quality.

Whats your run look like? ... VE

Sweet I can't wait to see this I have A few bottles myself ;) sitting here and some prop.. will be getting some EQ as well.... Just can't wait for the doc to pull me off the antibiotics and give me the green light 5 more weeks...... ill be watching...

Whats your run look like? ... VE

sust,750 mg ew e-p
tren eth 400 mg ew
winstrol 50 mg ed starting on week 5

This will be a 10 week blast I planned on starting tomorrow but my pins are still not here 6 day's later.I decided to save the eq for another time.I was also given some halotesten by a friend here so I will run 20 mg on lifting day's with that for a extra push.

my ep test e is good for sure.my biggest prob is it is to good my wife can not keep up with my un real sex drive.and i can not keep the bloat douwn taking tons of ai,cardio and dieting.doing 600mg a week which is not a lot for me but i am doing 300mg a week of npp.any way back on topic z ep line is gtg for sure.

Pip is not bad at all like some other brands of sust I have used.

sust,750 mg ew e-p
tren eth 400 mg ew
winstrol 50 mg ed starting on week 5

This will be a 10 week blast I planned on starting tomorrow but my pins are still not here 6 day's later.I decided to save the eq for another time.I was also given some halotesten by a friend here so I will run 20 mg on lifting day's with that for a extra push.

Nice man :D

sex is def on over drive with Z, as the great OD says "nothing is safe"

Back