• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M/W/F dosing schedule for tren a, test p and masteron ok?

heels1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know and EOD pin would be better, but how will skipping Saturday and Sunday effect my cycle. Tren A, Mast and Test Prop. Those are both off days in my routine as well. How will it effect my hormone levels?

would you skip eating on saturday and sunday??? = hell no.... CONSISTENETLY is the key bro. You may be wasting your time and money bro. If your not dedicated enough to pin ed or even eod (which takes less than a couple of minutes) I dought your dedicated enough to really be strict with your nutrition program bro. Not flaming you at all. just something to think about.

I am also from NC bro

would you skip eating on saturday and sunday??? = hell no.... CONSISTENETLY is the key bro. You may be wasting your time and money bro. If your not dedicated enough to pin ed or even eod (which takes less than a couple of minutes) I dought your dedicated enough to really be strict with your nutrition program bro. Not flaming you at all. just something to think about.

I am also from NC bro

BRO, that's way too many bros used in one sentence. This is your warning!

BRO, that's way too many bros used in one sentence. This is your warning!

LOL, Sorry Bro. I sware bro, I wont do it again bro.
LOL

Where I somewhat agree with the guys above, M/W/F will work fine.

IML Gear Cream!
Where I somewhat agree with the guys above, M/W/F will work fine.

Fine is not ideal. Will he get more gains then not using gear...sure.
Just use a slin pin if u are lean enough. with tren ace go at least eod.

My buddy is a tren whore and uses 700mg a week. He said every day really helps minimize the sides and eod is the biggest gap he ever goes.

If you're going to do it do it properly. Jabbing EOD only means 1 more injection in a 2 week period, or 5 over a 10 week cycle.

Doing so will keep your levels a lot more stable which will help with gains and lessen the chances of sides. For 5 extra pins man, think about it!

i am doing m,w,f with test e and npp right now going to switch npp out with tren a later into cycle going to see how it goes with the same m,w,f pining if it is a problem i will switch to eod then if still prob will go to ed no big deal see what works for you everybody is diffrent.

Honestly, you will prob never notice the difference except by labwork. I still do eod. Dedication man.

NC:clapping:

Really nothing to do with dedication. Job related. Traveling over the weekend makes it hard to do a Saturday or Sunday pin. Especially if I have to fly to my destination. Then there is no way. I usually run long esters, but wanted to give the cycle I mentioned a go.

you sound like the idiot dealer i first talked to who told me just to take pct during the week and "give your body a break on weekends"

Sounds like I need Tren E, Mast E and Test E:geewhiz:. Or should I just quit my job? Decisions, decisions.

Done it before its fine.. Eod better, Ed is best by far. But ur not gonna get some crazy sides or dramatic drops from just doing mon,wed,fri it's not the end of the world. What I always say is try what u can if it sucks then change it. Starting off with less is best

Back