• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

prohomones and peptide stack.

Irishcop

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm on a very tight budget but I'm looking at about 500$ for my first cycle of peptides and some one I was talking to suggested that if i want size and to lean out etc.. I should stack a ph with peptides 1mg myostatin hmp,14 Vic 1295 no dac, 15mg ghrp2.... with a ph stack. I've been looking at the iron mag sdmz. Stack but not sure how the sdmz stacks up to other pro hormones.. any suggestions and input would be very welcome!

Myostatin is worthless until proven otherwise. In human studies they were using 1-2.5mg/kg of bodyweight. So you'd need 100-250mg injected every two weeks to mimic the results in the study.

For $500 you can get a decent cycle of anabolics that will yield far better results.t But if you want to stay in the grey area then SDMZ and ghrp2/mod-grf should be a decent stack.

I'm just not sure if Anabolic are for me I mean I wanna put on good size and be yoked out but I don't know... I guess i won't know untilbi try huh..

Do you know how to set up a cycle? A PH/DS cycle can be had completely set up less the SERM you need at the end. See the link below.

Havoc Titanium Xl Bulk Stack (Havoc, Titanium Xl, Pes Erase, Organ Shield)

Great stack for you right there. You have a natty test booster and AI for PCT, just add in clomid or torem for a SERM (easy to get from Man Power in pills no less) and you are good to go. If you want some help PM me.

Back